Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Shining

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Jaws

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Give me back my shoes:

It was his fault:

When this movie came out, women all over America asked their doctors if they could have such a child. So angelic. Murdering people right and left for little things. Like a little fake medal and a snowglobe.

What makes it worse was that these children really do exist. There is a documentary on Youtube called "Child of Rage". It's about a 6 year old girl whose parents lock her up at night. She wants to kill her little brother. She kills little animals and masturbates in public. She said she wanted to stab her parents while they slept so they couldn't see her kill them.
What could you do with such a child? She seems perfectly normal and cute as can be. Then she talks.

I loved the scene where Leroy tells her they have electric chairs just for children. Blue ones for little boys and pink ones for little girls

To me, true horror is when it could be true.

900.jpg

I like watching horror movies. Sixth Sense, Alien, Hannibal, Scream but the one top the most for me is the Japanese classic horror movie called Ju-On: The Grudge 2002 and The Grudge 2004.
627f4723fdaad0f69ad42375c97cc1ba.jpg

You people are fags. Here are the best, in no particular order:

White Zombie

Reanimator

The Human Centipede (all 3 of them)

Angel Heart

Hovel

Night of the Living Dead (the original)

Carnival of Souls

The Addiction

Nosferatu (Max Scheck)

Nosferatu, The Vampire (Klaus Kinsky)

The Devil's Rejects

War of the World's

Jesus Christ, you people have no class.

Oh, I liked Silence of the Lambs too, but again that is more a psychological thriller than a slasher flick. I wouldn't put Silence of the Lambs in the same category as Nightmare on Elm Street.
Jesus freakin' Christ, Chrissy, you are the most obnoxious and prolific bloviator of nothing I have ever had the misfortune of coming across. I hope you screw well, as I have - based on your comments - not seen anything to suggest that you are good for anything else.

Oh, I liked Silence of the Lambs too, but again that is more a psychological thriller than a slasher flick. I wouldn't put Silence of the Lambs in the same category as Nightmare on Elm Street.
Jesus freakin' Christ, Chrissy, you are the most obnoxious and prolific bloviator of nothing I have ever had the misfortune of coming across. I hope you screw well, as I have - based on your comments - not seen anything to suggest that you are good for anything else.

And your opinions matter why exactly? Again, if you are going to freak out every time you read one of my posts, then do yourself a favor and stop reading them. :D Old fool.

And your opinions matter why exactly? Again, if you are going to freak out every time you read one of my posts, then do yourself a favor and stop reading them. :D Old fool.
Bitch, don't flatter yourself. I feel about you like I feel about a bit of puke I get on my skin when cleaning up after my dog when she is sick.

Bitch, don't flatter yourself. I feel about you like I feel about a bit of puke I get on my skin when cleaning up after my dog when she is sick.

You're at least slightly retarded, aren't you? :lol: There is a solution to your problem, you venereal disease infested skank, stop reading and replying to my posts.

Silence of the Lambs

hannibal-lecter.jpg

I've seen Silence of the Lambs about 20 times now and it gets funnier every time! It was filmed in the area around me. Soldiers and Sailors hall in the Oakland district of Pittsburgh served as the place Lechter was held and escaped from. They recently sold Bu7ffalo Bill's house, no pit in the basement.

Silence of the Lambs

hannibal-lecter.jpg

I've seen Silence of the Lambs about 20 times now and it gets funnier every time! It was filmed in the area around me. Soldiers and Sailors hall in the Oakland district of Pittsburgh served as the place Lechter was held and escaped from. They recently sold Bu7ffalo Bill's house, no pit in the basement.

Funny?? :eek-52:

Forum List

Back