• Silence of the Lambs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Shining

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Jaws

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
So's this one...

Book was better, but, film was not bad for Made for TV.
That was my first Stephen King read... I was bored one day and my step-father had it in the house... so picked it up and just started reading it. What a great story teller he is....

Jaws

2015-01-29-jaws1.jpeg

Impossible to answer. I grew up on horror and science fiction, and there are too many bests.

I laughed at "The Exorcist" at the premiere, but that's just me. "ALIEN" is the only film to make me jump, but that was because of the loud trash can that tipped over while they were searching for Fingers. Both excellent films.

"Silence of the Lambs" ditto. "Frankenstein" (1931) same.

"Freaks"(1932) is about as creepy as it gets.

"Psycho", "Jaws", "The Thing" (Hawks and Carpenter both) are all great.

Even "The Manchurian Candidate" and "Schindler's List" could fit in the horror niche.

BEST is impossible.

I avoided "Let The Right One In" (Swedish) for awhile but was pleasantly surprised.

Softer than the book, but quite well done.

Skip the American remake "Let Me In".

Impossible to answer. I grew up on horror and science fiction, and there are too many bests.

I laughed at "The Exorcist" at the premiere, but that's just me. "ALIEN" is the only film to make me jump, but that was because of the loud trash can that tipped over while they were searching for Fingers. Both excellent films.

Even "The Manchurian Candidate" and "Schindler's List" could fit in the horror niche.

BEST is impossible.

I never got The Exorcist......I thought it was was silly

I thought Aliens was a better horror flick than Alien

I never got The Exorcist......I thought it was was silly

I thought Aliens was a better horror flick than Alien
The Exorcist was responsible for me having to sit through the entire movie "The Way we Were", because the line was around the block for the Exorcist and my girlfriend didn't want to wait.

I was horrified!

BEST is impossible.
Freaks was pretty wild.

Forum List

Back