Bernie Sanders Says He Would Let Boston Marathon Bomber, Sex Predators And Murderers Vote

Fear, fire, foe - Terrorist on Death Row!
At a supermax prison down in Colorado!
If he gets to vote where will we go!
With our heads up our asses how can we know!

Last edited:
Of course. They are evil therefore vote Democrat.

Twitter
Every citizen of the US should be allowed to vote unless their crimes are election/voting related.

Being scared they will vote Democrat is not an excuse to disallow their voting rights. And lumping all prisoners with the left is just stupid. As an excon myself I can assure you, you don't know shit.
Should a comvicted pedophile beable to get gun rights back?
They are not usually considered "violent" offenders.
And as the California Supreme Court ruled, rape is not a violent crime. So let all rapists vote and own guns!!!
You got a link to that?

Once you pay your debt to society the convicted person should have certain rights restored.

Some people not any terrorist or anyone that commits mass murder.
Based on what?

Breaking the law is breaking the law when it comes to losing your civic rights.

Let me clarify, no one currently in prison should be allowed to vote, when they are released non violent not including rapists or pedo's should be allowed to vote.
Why not rapists or pedos, in particular?

Once you pay your debt to society the convicted person should have certain rights restored.

Based on what?

Let me clarify, no one currently in prison should be allowed to vote, when they are released non violent not including rapists or pedo's should be allowed to vote.
You mean Roy Moore or Dennis Hastert?

What a sad commentary on the condition of the United States of America. We're turning into a third world shithole.
And yet no Democrat on here is smart enough to understand why letting felons vote is a terrible thing.

Explain it to us, professor.

I will since you’re dumb. In many areas the prison population represents the majority for the town. So now there prisoners can vote in mayors, selectmen, etc. Probably not the best idea. The fact that you cannot figure that out is mind boggling.
Are you thinking that letting felons vote means allowing them to vote while they are in prison?

White, balding, Republican, Christian, nerd.. Says "Goo Goo" like he's been practicing all his life..
Wow, what a man! If only we were all just like that!
Perfect in every way...

Last edited:

Based on what?

You mean Roy Moore or Dennis Hastert?
Yeah, and Bill Clinton. You're a Democrat, be "inclusive".

I do say that. Because it's the law in Vermont. And Maine. Horrors!

Not only do we imprison more of our citizens than any other country in the world, it isn't even close. As a proportion of our population we imprison 17 times as many people as Iceland, 12 times as many as Japan, and 10 times as many as Switzerland. The only country that even gets into the same neighborhood as us is Russia.

incarceration_rate_oecd_countries.jpg
incarceration_rate_oecd_countries.jpg

And we don't just beat out developed countries, we're also ahead of less-developed countries—all of them.

Last edited:
What part of serving your time and paying debt to society do you not understand?

Alright, you serve your time and pay your debt to society, so now you can vote. Can you also own a gun?
But isn't a law to stop ex-felons from owning a gun pointless because they are criminals who will break the law anyway?

So maybe them not having the right to vote is pointless too -- since they all will vote illegally anyway -- which is great because now you have a new boogeyman to blame losing future elections on...minorities, illegals and felons

There is no such thing as an ex-felon.

What part of serving your time and paying debt to society do you not understand?

Alright, you serve your time and pay your debt to society, so now you can vote. Can you also own a gun?
But isn't a law to stop ex-felons from owning a gun pointless because they are criminals who will break the law anyway?

So maybe them not having the right to vote is pointless too -- since they all will vote illegally anyway -- which is great because now you have a new boogeyman to blame losing future elections on...minorities, illegals and felons

You might as well shoot everyone sentenced to jail or prison then, because with an attitude like yours, no one who is ever released will have a chance at living their life legally and normally.

You might as well shoot everyone sentenced to jail or prison then, because with an attitude like yours, no one who is ever released will have a chance at living their life legally and normally.

Once again you prove your ignorance. I said nothing of the sort. I stated there is no such thing as an ex-felon. It is like being pregnant! You either are or you are not, dumbass!

Paying your debt to society should be more than just being locked up and working out. You should do community service and apologize to the victims for your crimes. And if they forgive you, only then should you get back some of your rights.
So you tack on extra conditions that are not part of the sentencing.......

I have voiced this opinion in this forum before, but I again ask all to consider the import of three words: "Quality of voters."

Can you deny that the Democrat party is bound and determined to minimize the Quality of Voters - AS A MATTER OF POLICY.

Consider:

• 18-year-olds,
  • college students (who have never worked, paid taxes, supported themselves, etc.),
  • criminals,
  • people who don't care enough to register to vote in advance of voting day,
  • people who need a ride to the polls (and don't care enough to get there on their own),
  • people too lazy to register to vote in the conventional way, and can be registered when applying for a drivers' license.
What can you say about a political party that constantly mines the population for people whose votes inevitably lower the Quality of the overall voter pool, thus making it better for charlatans, fakes, fraudsters, and kooks.

And look at the score of announced Democrat candidates for President. It all makes sense.
Wow.....no wonder many of those groups vote Democrat when the GOP denigrates:
- 18 year olds
- college students
- those who register to vote the day of the election BECAUSE THEY CAN
- people who don't have their own vehicles
- people who register in what the GOP has determined are "unconventional" ways...whatever that means.

Twitter
Every citizen of the US should be allowed to vote unless their crimes are election/voting related.

Being scared they will vote Democrat is not an excuse to disallow their voting rights. And lumping all prisoners with the left is just stupid. As an excon myself I can assure you, you don't know shit.
Should a comvicted pedophile beable to get gun rights back?
They are not usually considered "violent" offenders.
And as the California Supreme Court ruled, rape is not a violent crime. So let all rapists vote and own guns!!!
Link that ruling for us.

Couple of points. Doing "his time" or "paying his debt to society" in the case of the surviving Boston Marathon Bomber means death since that's his sentence, so questioning how he might vote once released is mute and hysterical to begin with. He's never getting out. Second, in the video, Bernie never actually mentions the Boston Marathon Bomber. He says things like "terrible people" instead because he knows it's a loaded question. So, as usual, the title (accusation) is bullshit. A deliberate mischaracterization manufactured to maximally sensationalize a huge nothing burger.
So..the OP was lying? I'm shocked! :eek-52:

Twitter

Over 90% of criminals are Democrats.

And it’s not a coincidence or something Republicans can overcome from good policy.
Link those statistics for us please.

Once again you prove your ignorance. I said nothing of the sort. I stated there is no such thing as an ex-felon. It is like being pregnant! You either are or you are not, dumbass!
Pregnancy ends, moron. So do prison sentences. So should judgment.

Forum List

Back