Bernie Sanders Says He Would Let Boston Marathon Bomber, Sex Predators And Murderers Vote

Of course. They are evil therefore vote Democrat.

Twitter
Every citizen of the US should be allowed to vote unless their crimes are election/voting related.

Being scared they will vote Democrat is not an excuse to disallow their voting rights. And lumping all prisoners with the left is just stupid. As an excon myself I can assure you, you don't know shit.
Should a comvicted pedophile beable to get gun rights back?

I have voiced this opinion in this forum before, but I again ask all to consider the import of three words: "Quality of voters."

Can you deny that the Democrat party is bound and determined to minimize the Quality of Voters - AS A MATTER OF POLICY.

Consider:

• 18-year-olds,
  • college students (who have never worked, paid taxes, supported themselves, etc.),
  • criminals,
  • people who don't care enough to register to vote in advance of voting day,
  • people who need a ride to the polls (and don't care enough to get there on their own),
  • people too lazy to register to vote in the conventional way, and can be registered when applying for a drivers' license.
What can you say about a political party that constantly mines the population for people whose votes inevitably lower the Quality of the overall voter pool, thus making it better for charlatans, fakes, fraudsters, and kooks.

And look at the score of announced Democrat candidates for President. It all makes sense.

I have voiced this opinion in this forum before, but I again ask all to consider the import of three words: "Quality of voters."

Can you deny that the Democrat party is bound and determined to minimize the Quality of Voters - AS A MATTER OF POLICY.

Consider:

• 18-year-olds,
  • college students (who have never worked, paid taxes, supported themselves, etc.),
  • criminals,
  • people who need a ride to the polls (and don't care enough to get there on their own),
  • people too lazy to register to vote in the conventional way, and can be registered when applying for a drivers' license.
What can you say about a political party that constantly mines the population for people whose votes inevitably lower the Quality of the overall voter pool, thus making it better for charlatans, fakes, fraudsters, and kooks.

And look at the score of announced Democrat candidates for President. It all makes sense.
What can you say about a political party that is scared shitless whenever the number of people who vote goes up

Yes, I believe in felons getting their voting rights back -- if those felons paid their debt to society and are back out in society, paying their taxes -- why shouldn't they have a say in who represents them?

If a person is currently, serving time, their voting rights are forfeited until they complete their sentence and restitution.
I said ALL rights back. For consistencies sake, i assume you would support a violent offender, even a murderer, getting their gun rights back after they give their debt to society, correct?
I said voting rights -- unless you feel an ex felon voting is more dangerous than an ex felon with a gun; especially the black ones....which perhaps you do....

Maybe when you trumpers do your fake justice reform, yall can campaign on making sure ex-felons can't ever vote again....make sure to make the concept of felons voting real scary -- Willie Horton it up
So you dont believe they should get back all rights, just ones you think they deserve lol. What a fucking loser.
Only racists invoke racism into everything.
You are also fuckin pathetic.
Voting for legislation thats effects everyone in the country is better than owning a gun?
You are also fucking stupid.
Violent offenders don't usually change their spots, TN. I know they can go out and strangle or stab someone just as easy as shoot them, but the state doesn't have to put a weapon in their hands. If you look at recidivism among violent offenders, I think you will agree it makes sense to not give them back a gun.

Voting is definitely not a public safety issue like a violent offender owning a gun.
Voting literally effects every person in this country. What the hek are you talking about, "public safety issue?" Thats absolutely ridiculous.
I dont think they should get guns back. I also dont think they should get voting rights back either.
No, what is ridiculous is that you think voting is as immediately dangerous as giving a man who has shot another to death a gun.

Twitter
Every citizen of the US should be allowed to vote unless their crimes are election/voting related.

Being scared they will vote Democrat is not an excuse to disallow their voting rights. And lumping all prisoners with the left is just stupid. As an excon myself I can assure you, you don't know shit.
They are not usually considered "violent" offenders.

If you served your time, you should have your voting rights restored. Especially non violent criminals.

I said ALL rights back. For consistencies sake, i assume you would support a violent offender, even a murderer, getting their gun rights back after they give their debt to society, correct?
I said voting rights -- unless you feel an ex felon voting is more dangerous than an ex felon with a gun; especially the black ones....which perhaps you do....

Maybe when you trumpers do your fake justice reform, yall can campaign on making sure ex-felons can't ever vote again....make sure to make the concept of felons voting real scary -- Willie Horton it up
So you dont believe they should get back all rights, just ones you think they deserve lol. What a fucking loser.
Voting for legislation thats effects everyone in the country is better than owning a gun?
Violent offenders don't usually change their spots, TN. I know they can go out and strangle or stab someone just as easy as shoot them, but the state doesn't have to put a weapon in their hands. If you look at recidivism among violent offenders, I think you will agree it makes sense to not give them back a gun.

Voting is definitely not a public safety issue like a violent offender owning a gun.
Voting literally effects every person in this country. What the hek are you talking about, "public safety issue?" Thats absolutely ridiculous.
I dont think they should get guns back. I also dont think they should get voting rights back either.
No, what is ridiculous is that you think voting is as immediately dangerous as giving a man who has shot another to death a gun.
Voting is extremely important. What you vite for effects everyone in the country.
What about a pedophile. Can they get their gun back

Consider:

• 18-year-olds,
  • criminals,

What god do you pray to that motivates you to belittle those around you?

Voting is extremely important. What you vite for effects everyone in the country.
What about a pedophile. Can they get their gun back
Are they considered "violent offenders?" At the prison where I worked, they were considered "minimum risk" as far as security went.

Twitter

So that is ok?

Twitter

Wtf does that have to do with what I posted?

Christ

Twitter

And as the California Supreme Court ruled, rape is not a violent crime. So let all rapists vote and own guns!!!

Couple of points. Doing "his time" or "paying his debt to society" in the case of the surviving Boston Marathon Bomber means death since that's his sentence, so questioning how he might vote once released is mute and hysterical to begin with. He's never getting out. Second, in the video, Bernie never actually mentions the Boston Marathon Bomber. He says things like "terrible people" instead because he knows it's a loaded question. So, as usual, the title (accusation) is bullshit. A deliberate mischaracterization manufactured to maximally sensationalize a huge nothing burger.

Twitter

Over 90% of criminals are Democrats.

And it’s not a coincidence or something Republicans can overcome from good policy.

Couple of points. Doing "his time" or "paying his debt to society" in the case of the surviving Boston Marathon Bomber means death since that's his sentence, so questioning how he might vote once released is mute and hysterical to begin with. He's never getting out. Second, in the video, Bernie never actually mentions the Boston Marathon Bomber. He says things like "terrible people" instead because he knows it's a loaded question. So, as usual, the title (accusation) is bullshit. A deliberate mischaracterization manufactured to maximally sensationalize a huge nothing burger.
And we all know the dead vote Democrat.

Consider:

• 18-year-olds,
  • criminals,

What can you say about a political party that is scared shitless whenever the number of people who vote goes up
Why are almost all felons Democrats?

Once you pay your debt to society the convicted person should have certain rights restored.

Some people not any terrorist or anyone that commits mass murder.
Based on what?

Breaking the law is breaking the law when it comes to losing your civic rights.

Let me clarify, no one currently in prison should be allowed to vote, when they are released non violent not including rapists or pedo's should be allowed to vote.

Forum List

Back