Bernie Sanders Says He Would Let Boston Marathon Bomber, Sex Predators And Murderers Vote

What part of serving your time and paying debt to society do you not understand?
So you support felons getting back all rights?
Bernie Sanders is saying even people still serving time should vote BTW
Yes, I believe in felons getting their voting rights back -- if those felons paid their debt to society and are back out in society, paying their taxes -- why shouldn't they have a say in who represents them?

If a person is currently, serving time, their voting rights are forfeited until they complete their sentence and restitution.
I said ALL rights back. For consistencies sake, i assume you would support a violent offender, even a murderer, getting their gun rights back after they give their debt to society, correct?
I said voting rights -- unless you feel an ex felon voting is more dangerous than an ex felon with a gun; especially the black ones....which perhaps you do....

Maybe when you trumpers do your fake justice reform, yall can campaign on making sure ex-felons can't ever vote again....make sure to make the concept of felons voting real scary -- Willie Horton it up
So you dont believe they should get back all rights, just ones you think they deserve lol. What a fucking loser.
Only racists invoke racism into everything.
You are also fuckin pathetic.
Voting for legislation thats effects everyone in the country is better than owning a gun?
You are also fucking stupid.

What part of serving your time and paying debt to society do you not understand?
Yes, I believe in felons getting their voting rights back -- if those felons paid their debt to society and are back out in society, paying their taxes -- why shouldn't they have a say in who represents them?

If a person is currently, serving time, their voting rights are forfeited until they complete their sentence and restitution.
I said ALL rights back. For consistencies sake, i assume you would support a violent offender, even a murderer, getting their gun rights back after they give their debt to society, correct?
I said voting rights -- unless you feel an ex felon voting is more dangerous than an ex felon with a gun; especially the black ones....which perhaps you do....

Maybe when you trumpers do your fake justice reform, yall can campaign on making sure ex-felons can't ever vote again....make sure to make the concept of felons voting real scary -- Willie Horton it up
So you dont believe they should get back all rights, just ones you think they deserve lol. What a fucking loser.
Voting for legislation thats effects everyone in the country is better than owning a gun?
Well, I don't believe violent felons should have gun rights back until a number of years -- and I wouldnt be upset if they never got them back...besides, they would get them anyway, because their felons..isn't that your excuse any other time gun restriction laws are brought up?

Do ex-felons voting make you afraid? why?

Well, I don't believe violent felons should have gun rights back until a number of years -- and I wouldnt be upset if they never got them back...besides, they would get them anyway, because their felons..isn't that your excuse any other time gun restriction laws are brought up?

Do ex-felons voting make you afraid? why?
Only dishonest people envelop themselves in strawmen.
So earlier when you said they served their time, what part do people not get, you dont actually mean that..
You are also a liar.
Goddamn dude, do you have ANY redeeming qualities at all?

Alright, you serve your time and pay your debt to society, so now you can vote. Can you also own a gun?
But isn't a law to stop ex-felons from owning a gun pointless because they are criminals who will break the law anyway?

So maybe them not having the right to vote is pointless too -- since they all will vote illegally anyway -- which is great because now you have a new boogeyman to blame losing future elections on...minorities, illegals and felons

Racist.

Once you pay your debt to society the convicted person should have certain rights restored.
Paying your debt to society should be more than just being locked up and working out. You should do community service and apologize to the victims for your crimes. And if they forgive you, only then should you get back some of your rights.

Once you pay your debt to society the convicted person should have certain rights restored.
What about prisoners? Should they vote?
In Maine they can, and they have always been able to. I believe Vermont is the same.
Maine and Vermont are not known for having a high number of scary minorities there -- so if the prisoners there vote -- its not as bad....

Its the scary minority prisoners who shouldn't vote ...because... Murica!
I read a couple of articles about it that said that is exactly why many states prevent prisoners from voting. We haven't got a bunch of minorities up here. It's all sick, imo.

Paying your debt to society should be more than just being locked up and working out. You should do community service and apologize to the victims for your crimes. And if they forgive you, only then should you get back some of your rights.
I was caught growing pot who should I apologize to?

Of course. They are evil therefore vote Democrat.

Twitter
Every citizen of the US should be allowed to vote unless their crimes are election/voting related.

Being scared they will vote Democrat is not an excuse to disallow their voting rights. And lumping all prisoners with the left is just stupid. As an excon myself I can assure you, you don't know shit.

Twitter
Every citizen of the US should be allowed to vote unless their crimes are election/voting related.

Being scared they will vote Democrat is not an excuse to disallow their voting rights. And lumping all prisoners with the left is just stupid. As an excon myself I can assure you, you don't know shit.
I think at least half the inmates at the prison where I worked were conservatives. Of course, this is Maine.

In Maine they can, and they have always been able to. I believe Vermont is the same.
Do you support felons getting back their rights?
Yes. I do not agree with violent offenders getting back their right to own a gun, though.
A wise position

Twitter

I think at least half the inmates at the prison where I worked were conservatives. Of course, this is Maine.
I dunno if it was half where I vacationed but there were a lot of us

Violent offenders don't usually change their spots, TN. I know they can go out and strangle or stab someone just as easy as shoot them, but the state doesn't have to put a weapon in their hands. If you look at recidivism among violent offenders, I think you will agree it makes sense to not give them back a gun.

Voting is definitely not a public safety issue like a violent offender owning a gun.

Do you support felons getting back their rights?
Yes. I do not agree with violent offenders getting back their right to own a gun, though.
Why do they only deserve certain rights?

Violent offenders don't usually change their spots, TN. I know they can go out and strangle or stab someone just as easy as shoot them, but the state doesn't have to put a weapon in their hands. If you look at recidivism among violent offenders, I think you will agree it makes sense to not give them back a gun.

Voting is definitely not a public safety issue like a violent offender owning a gun.
Voting literally effects every person in this country. What the hek are you talking about, "public safety issue?" Thats absolutely ridiculous.
I dont think they should get guns back. I also dont think they should get voting rights back either.

Forum List

Back