Benghazi report was buried to protect the Obama admin and Hillary

Lara Logan tells riveting untold story: My Benghazi report was buried to protect the Obama admin and Hillary
whole headline wouldnt fit.

looks like obama and company were doing a HELL OF A LOT of "press control".

shit hitting fan n coming apart quickly.

Nothing will come of it.

The entire dimocrap party is a criminal organization masquerading as a political party.

And the SCUM that vote for them and put them in Office know it. They don't care.

They'll vote for them again. And Again.

The FBI is a fucking joke. Lawyers with badges. A fucking joke that should be disbanded.

The DoJ rank and file are totally corrupted by partisanship. As is the CIA,

If Trump can get this cleaned up in the next 6 years, it will be a miracle. Maybe then we can see some movement toward Law and Order.

But by then, odds are good a dimocrap scumbag will be heading for the White House.

It isn't politicians that are corrupt. It is dimocrap scum that are corrupt.

There ain't shit gonna be done about any of this.

Nothing.

And the sick part, dimocrap FILTH voters could not care less.

what's that tell you??

I hope the machine breaks down and political whores go to prison.

I'm not optimistic though.

my contention is that trump argues daily with the press and its stupid, as far as i k ow hes never forced them to tell "news" a certain way.

having the president involved like that is so very dangerous.

It was a video I tell ya...

Al Quaeda was on the run, according to Obama, and there was an election to win in 2012.

So, yeah, a video. LOL. what a fuggin' horrible lie. that's one's right up there with the 'golf and grandkids' BS explanation for the Clinton-Lynch tarmac talk.

I doubt we'll ever really know WTF happened before, during or after that utter debacle. One thing is certain: this happened on Obama and Hillary's watch. Total fail for those two pukes.

We end our broadcast tonight with a correction,” Logan said this Sunday. She used Jones’s real name, Dylan Davies. After the broadcast, she said, “questions arose about whether his account was true when an incident report surfaced. It told a different story about what he did the night of the attack.” Davies, she said, “insisted the story he told us was not only accurate, it was the same story he told the F.B.I. when they interviewed him.” When “60 Minutes” learned on Thursday that, in fact, the F.B.I. report “was different from what he told us, we realized we had been misled, and it was a mistake to include him in our report. For that we are very sorry. The most important thing to every person at ‘60 Minutes’ is the truth. And the truth is, we made a mistake.”

This is an odd statement and an understatement. To say that the incident report “surfaced” and told “a different story” isn’t quite adequate: Karen DeYoung, of the Washington Post, obtained it, and it was apparently already among the papers turned over to Congress. The discrepancies extended to Davies’s location that night: he was not in the compound at all but, rather, in his “beach side villa.” (“We could not get anywhere near,” the report read.)

Skepticism might have set in around the point when Logan recited how Jones, alone and unseen, “scaled the twelve-foot wall of the compound,” and not later. On Monday night, Stephen Colbert produced a parody about a thirty-foot wall in the CBS newsroom beset by Hillary Clinton, swinging dangerous weapons—but self-parody is already in the “60 Minutes” segment, and has certainly been present in the Congressional response to the deaths in Benghazi. When Logan’s report aired, Senator Lindsey Graham, who has been fixated on the idea of a conspiratorial coverup, saw it as more dark proof. If we hadn’t heard about Jones, and the warnings he said he passed on, what else didn’t we know? Graham cited “60 Minutes” as a reason for holding up the nominations of various ambassadors, an odd penalty, given that the incident involved a diplomatic outpost that could have used some help. After the report’s integrity disintegrated, he said that he wouldn’t give up.

“Correction,” the word “60 Minutes” used, is a tricky one in this context. The program did not correct its report, in the sense of putting out an accurate version. The entire segment was pulled from its Web site. If the mistake was putting Davies on air, one might, in theory, imagine a correct version in which his interview is simply excised; that’s impossible here, though. There is no report without Davies. He is either speaking or providing the point of view for more than eight of its fifteen and a half minutes; we rely on him not only for the sight of Ambassador Chris Stevens’s body but for a phone conversation the two supposedly had a few hours before Stevens died

“60 Minutes” and the Benghazi Scandal Trap

Lara Logan tells riveting untold story: My Benghazi report was buried to protect the Obama admin and Hillary

Good Lord.......Fucking Benghazi ........AGAIN ????????

TEN damn investigations on this issue.......and these investigations took MORE THAN ONE MORE YEAR than Mueller's........and you assholes are desperate enough to bring it up ....AGAIN???

TEN damn investigations on this issue.......and these investigations took MORE THAN ONE MORE YEAR than Mueller's........and you assholes are desperate enough to bring it up ....AGAIN???

The Russians were behind it.

And Trump too. He wanted to build a hotel on the site of the Annex and Boris just wanted to get his jollies so they teamed up.

They were colludin' I tell ya.....

And Trump too. He wanted to build a hotel on the site of the Annex and Boris just wanted to get his jollies so they teamed up.

nats one of the dumbest mother fuckers ive ever met online. and ive been here since 1200 baud modems.

nats one of the dumbest mother fuckers ive ever met online. and ive been here since 1200 baud modems.

Well, everyone excels at something....lol.

Al Quaeda was on the run, according to Obama, and there was an election to win in 2012.

So, yeah, a video. LOL. what a fuggin' horrible lie. that's one's right up there with the 'golf and grandkids' BS explanation for the Clinton-Lynch tarmac talk.

I doubt we'll ever really know WTF happened before, during or after that utter debacle. One thing is certain: this happened on Obama and Hillary's watch. Total fail for those two pukes.

Well after so many investigations lasting longer than Muellers probe surely you have a direct quote of either Hillary or Barack saying it was a video that caused their deaths and not the extremists who brought heavy weapons to the consulate.

Well after so many investigations lasting longer than Muellers probe surely you have a direct quote of either Hillary or Barack saying it was a video that caused their deaths and not the extremists who brought heavy weapons to the consulate.

Sure can. In fact, I can do better than that. Here's a video of Clinton blaming the video for the attack.

Sure can. In fact, I can do better than that. Here's a video of Clinton blaming the video for the attack.

he may have known that if the press werent trying to cover for them. :)

he may have known that if the press werent trying to cover for them. :)

Selective memory is my guess.

An unarmed mob attacked our Embassy in Cairo over that video. The assault on the Compound or Post, as she describes it, in Benghazi was carried out with Heavy Weapons.

Propagandist simply conflate the two.

Got any thing else?

Our people DIED on Obama's watch that's all you need to understand.

You mean those 60 people who were shot in Las Vegas or those Jewish worshippers in Pittsburgh.....were NOT our people under your beloved orange asshole's watch???

MORON !!!!

An unarmed mob attacked our Embassy in Cairo over that video. The assault on the Compound or Post, as she describes it, in Benghazi was carried out with Heavy Weapons.

Propagandist simply conflate the two.

Got any thing else?

Good lord. I gave you a video.

Well, I have more. Here's the Good Doctor, Susan Rice telling the same bullshit story that this was a spontaneous action sparked by this video.

Forum List

Back