Benghazi report was buried to protect the Obama admin and Hillary

It was a video I tell ya...

Al Quaeda was on the run, according to Obama, and there was an election to win in 2012.

So, yeah, a video. LOL. what a fuggin' horrible lie. that's one's right up there with the 'golf and grandkids' BS explanation for the Clinton-Lynch tarmac talk.

I doubt we'll ever really know WTF happened before, during or after that utter debacle. One thing is certain: this happened on Obama and Hillary's watch. Total fail for those two pukes.

Well after so many investigations lasting longer than Muellers probe surely you have a direct quote of either Hillary or Barack saying it was a video that caused their deaths and not the extremists who brought heavy weapons to the consulate.

Sure can. In fact, I can do better than that. Here's a video of Clinton blaming the video for the attack.

he may have known that if the press werent trying to cover for them. :)

Selective memory is my guess.

The conflation is evident even in that little 33 second clip.

Al Quaeda was on the run, according to Obama, and there was an election to win in 2012.

So, yeah, a video. LOL. what a fuggin' horrible lie. that's one's right up there with the 'golf and grandkids' BS explanation for the Clinton-Lynch tarmac talk.

I doubt we'll ever really know WTF happened before, during or after that utter debacle. One thing is certain: this happened on Obama and Hillary's watch. Total fail for those two pukes.

Well after so many investigations lasting longer than Muellers probe surely you have a direct quote of either Hillary or Barack saying it was a video that caused their deaths and not the extremists who brought heavy weapons to the consulate.

Sure can. In fact, I can do better than that. Here's a video of Clinton blaming the video for the attack.

An unarmed mob attacked our Embassy in Cairo over that video. The assault on the Compound or Post, as she describes it, in Benghazi was carried out with Heavy Weapons.

Propagandist simply conflate the two.

Got any thing else?

Good lord. I gave you a video.

Well, I have more. Here's the Good Doctor, Susan Rice telling the same bullshit story that this was a spontaneous action sparked by this video.

Again a tiny clip that you say says something that it doesn't. Yes there were stories that there was an initial protest outside the embassy like the one in Cairo, but the difference is that extremist carrying heavy weapons joined in or used it as cover for their attack. Even Faux News reported a protest at the Consulate. An attack like that could have been planned mere hours in advance. It certainly didn't have any of the hallmarks of a pre-planned Al Qaeda plot. The point is that extremist brought heavy weapons to the Post. It was never characterized as a protest that just spun out of control. Nope. Extremest came there with the intend of attacking it and causing harm. Furthermore in everyone of those Sunday interviews Rice told us that there was an investigation going on and we don't have all the facts yet.

Our people DIED on Obama's watch that's all you need to understand.

You mean those 60 people who were shot in Las Vegas or those Jewish worshippers in Pittsburgh.....were NOT our people under your beloved orange asshole's watch???

MORON !!!!
Hey Hey now...to be fair, let's remember all those killed in 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina under Former President Obama's watch.

An unarmed mob attacked our Embassy in Cairo over that video. The assault on the Compound or Post, as she describes it, in Benghazi was carried out with Heavy Weapons.

Got any thing else?

Well, I have more. Here's the Good Doctor, Susan Rice telling the same bullshit story that this was a spontaneous action sparked by this video.

Again a tiny clip that you say says something that it doesn't. Yes there were stories that there was an initial protest outside the embassy like the one in Cairo, but the difference is that extremist carrying heavy weapons joined in or used it as cover for their attack. Even Faux News reported a protest at the Consulate. An attack like that could have been planned mere hours in advance. It certainly didn't have any of the hallmarks of a pre-planned Al Qaeda plot. The point is that extremist brought heavy weapons to the Post. It was never characterized as a protest that just spun out of control. Nope. Extremest came there with the intend of attacking it and causing harm. Furthermore in everyone of those Sunday interviews Rice told us that there was an investigation going on and we don't have all the facts yet.

Oh, boloney. Rice was very clear in that video, and on the other Sunday talkies that she toured that day.

I have no idea how you can watch her say it, then say she doesn't say it, and I'm not going to bother to try to figure that out.

Furthermore, Rice herself later apologized for releasing incorrect information

here's another video for you to play semantics with.

US envoy admits Benghazi error

Our people DIED on Obama's watch that's all you need to understand.

You mean those 60 people who were shot in Las Vegas or those Jewish worshippers in Pittsburgh.....were NOT our people under your beloved orange asshole's watch???

MORON !!!!
so then according to you, all the school shootings under obama was his fault.

Got any thing else?

You're an idiot. Oh yes, a liar too

Got any thing else?

Wow such Hillary devotion. We now know that the attack had been planned approximately 11 days prior. Your "nuh-uh" response makes you look stupid

Got any thing else?

My, my, that was very constructive of you. Thanks.

Got any thing else?

Oh, boloney. Rice was very clear in that video, and on the other Sunday talkies that she toured that day.

I have no idea how you can watch her say it, then say she doesn't say it, and I'm not going to bother to try to figure that out.

Furthermore, Rice herself later apologized for releasing incorrect information

here's another video for you to play semantics with.

US envoy admits Benghazi error

How about this?

Ambassador Rice Concedes Error on Libya, but G.O.P. Senators Are Not Satisfied

"In a statement after the meeting, Ms. Rice said she incorrectly described the attack in Benghazi, which killed Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans, as a spontaneous protest gone awry rather than a premeditated terrorist attack. But she said she based her remarks on the intelligence then available — intelligence that changed over time."

We’re just now beginning to learn how corrupt and dangerous our democrat government was getting. It’s why democrats are fighting Trump at every turn.

Got any thing else?

Wow such Hillary devotion. We now know that the attack had been planned approximately 11 days prior. Your "nuh-uh" response makes you look stupid

maybe Gowdy can investigate Hillary 9 more times, and the Republican committee can find her guilty of nothing again.

B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I

thats what's stupid ....

Got any thing else?

My, my, that was very constructive of you. Thanks.

Every bit as constructive as your lame denials of the truth

Got any thing else?

maybe Gowdy can investigate Hillary 9 more times, and the Republican committee can find her guilty of nothing again.

B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I

thats what's stupid ....

We're talking about Obama et al blaming the video .
Anything to add?

I, for one, think there should be a full investigation of this tragic event that left 4 Americans dead. The media absolutely failed to report on that event. Total cover up.

Got any thing else?

B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I

thats what's stupid ....

Anything to add?

sure - write this down

Benghazi is over and done.

think you can process that sparky ?

B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I

thats what's stupid ....

Anything to add?

sure - write this down

Benghazi is over and done.

think you can process that sparky ?

I didn't think so but then you never have anything relevant to say about anything

Forum List

Back