Benghazi report was buried to protect the Obama admin and Hillary

Again a tiny clip that you say says something that it doesn't. Yes there were stories that there was an initial protest outside the embassy like the one in Cairo, but the difference is that extremist carrying heavy weapons joined in or used it as cover for their attack. Even Faux News reported a protest at the Consulate. An attack like that could have been planned mere hours in advance. It certainly didn't have any of the hallmarks of a pre-planned Al Qaeda plot. The point is that extremist brought heavy weapons to the Post. It was never characterized as a protest that just spun out of control. Nope. Extremest came there with the intend of attacking it and causing harm. Furthermore in everyone of those Sunday interviews Rice told us that there was an investigation going on and we don't have all the facts yet.

Wow such Hillary devotion. We now know that the attack had been planned approximately 11 days prior. Your "nuh-uh" response makes you look stupid

maybe Gowdy can investigate Hillary 9 more times, and the Republican committee can find her guilty of nothing again.

B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I

thats what's stupid ....

We're talking about Obama et al blaming the video .
Anything to add?

sure - write this down

Benghazi is over and done.

think you can process that sparky ?

I didn't think so but then you never have anything relevant to say about anything

Gowdys 9 investigations all came up empty isnt relevant ..

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkkkkkkkkkkk

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2016_05_15_EEC_to_TG_Chief_Counsel_Statements_pdf.jpg

how bout that Mr relevant ?

or this

What's True
During a May 2016 Fox News appearance, Select Committee on Benghazi Chairman Trey Gowdy stated that U.S. troops would have been unable to reach four Americans killed at the American consulate in Libya in time to save lives.

What's False
Gowdy's admission was not "accidental."

Well after so many investigations lasting longer than Muellers probe surely you have a direct quote of either Hillary or Barack saying it was a video that caused their deaths and not the extremists who brought heavy weapons to the consulate.

Sure can. In fact, I can do better than that. Here's a video of Clinton blaming the video for the attack.

An unarmed mob attacked our Embassy in Cairo over that video. The assault on the Compound or Post, as she describes it, in Benghazi was carried out with Heavy Weapons.

Propagandist simply conflate the two.

Got any thing else?

Good lord. I gave you a video.

Well, I have more. Here's the Good Doctor, Susan Rice telling the same bullshit story that this was a spontaneous action sparked by this video.

Again a tiny clip that you say says something that it doesn't. Yes there were stories that there was an initial protest outside the embassy like the one in Cairo, but the difference is that extremist carrying heavy weapons joined in or used it as cover for their attack. Even Faux News reported a protest at the Consulate. An attack like that could have been planned mere hours in advance. It certainly didn't have any of the hallmarks of a pre-planned Al Qaeda plot. The point is that extremist brought heavy weapons to the Post. It was never characterized as a protest that just spun out of control. Nope. Extremest came there with the intend of attacking it and causing harm. Furthermore in everyone of those Sunday interviews Rice told us that there was an investigation going on and we don't have all the facts yet.

Wow such Hillary devotion. We now know that the attack had been planned approximately 11 days prior. Your "nuh-uh" response makes you look stupid

Actually I think more or Rice than I do of Clinton. Whenever I hear someone say something like:

"They are not on the ground yet, but they have already begun looking at all sorts of evidence of — of various sorts already available to them and to us. And they will get on the ground and continue the investigation. So we’ll want to see the results of that investigation to draw any definitive conclusions. But based on the best information we have....."

I know I'm going to hear a set of talking points that will likely bear very little resemblance to reality.

Both sides of the isle demonstratively employ this technique.

Lara Logan tells riveting untold story: My Benghazi report was buried to protect the Obama admin and Hillary
whole headline wouldnt fit.

looks like obama and company were doing a HELL OF A LOT of "press control".

shit hitting fan n coming apart quickly.

Fake news. Just one disgruntled person's opinion of what took place.
like the person who wrote the story.

yea who can believe THAT source.

so you base the stories you believe on your own biases towards the author?

Well after so many investigations lasting longer than Muellers probe surely you have a direct quote of either Hillary or Barack saying it was a video that caused their deaths and not the extremists who brought heavy weapons to the consulate.

Sure can. In fact, I can do better than that. Here's a video of Clinton blaming the video for the attack.

An unarmed mob attacked our Embassy in Cairo over that video. The assault on the Compound or Post, as she describes it, in Benghazi was carried out with Heavy Weapons.

Got any thing else?

You're an idiot. Oh yes, a liar too

My, my, that was very constructive of you. Thanks.

Every bit as constructive as your lame denials of the truth

You’re the ones in denial. 7 REPUBLICAN investigations all say you’re the ones who are denying the truth.

Ambassador Stevens was warned NOT to go to Benghazi on September 11th but chose to go anyway.

There was no cover up but Republicans demanded that the attacked be labelled a “terrorist” attack before the building stopped smouldering and have been batshit crazy that the administration waited until all the evidence was in before doing so.

Benghazi was politicized to prevent Obama from being elected and then used to keep investigating and smearing Clinton. Now it’s being used to deflect from the corruption crimes being committed by Trump.

More embassy staffers died under W and not one investigation was held.

Another shameful chapter of the Republican Party’s descent into hate and tribalism.

Last edited:

Got any thing else?

You're an idiot. Oh yes, a liar too

My, my, that was very constructive of you. Thanks.

Every bit as constructive as your lame denials of the truth

You’re the ones in denial. 7 REPUBLICAN investigations all say you’re the ones who are denying the truth.

Ambassador Stevens was warned NOT to go to Benghazi on September 11th but chose to go anyway.

There was no cover up but Republicans demanded that the attacked be labelled a “terrorist” attack before the building stopped smouldering and have been batshit crazy that the administration waited until all the evidence was in before doing so.

Benghazi was politicized to prevent Obama from being elected and then used to keep investigating and smearing Clinton. Now it’s being used to deflect from the corruption crimes being committed by Trump.

More embassy staffers died under W and not one investigation was held.

Another shameful chapter of the Republican Party’s descent into hate and tribalism.

the Russians are restless - they must be worried about Goldilocks losing his job.

:21:

Lara Logan tells riveting untold story: My Benghazi report was buried to protect the Obama admin and Hillary
whole headline wouldnt fit.

looks like obama and company were doing a HELL OF A LOT of "press control".

shit hitting fan n coming apart quickly.

Fake news. Just one disgruntled person's opinion of what took place.
like the person who wrote the story.

yea who can believe THAT source.

so you base the stories you believe on your own biases towards the author?
at it again i see.

in this case gator, she was the one directly involved. i guess i could call her a liar but i don't see the point there. if you wish to, have a day.

Got any thing else?

Well, I have more. Here's the Good Doctor, Susan Rice telling the same bullshit story that this was a spontaneous action sparked by this video.

Oh, boloney. Rice was very clear in that video, and on the other Sunday talkies that she toured that day.

I have no idea how you can watch her say it, then say she doesn't say it, and I'm not going to bother to try to figure that out.

Furthermore, Rice herself later apologized for releasing incorrect information

here's another video for you to play semantics with.

US envoy admits Benghazi error

How about this?

Ambassador Rice Concedes Error on Libya, but G.O.P. Senators Are Not Satisfied

"In a statement after the meeting, Ms. Rice said she incorrectly described the attack in Benghazi, which killed Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans, as a spontaneous protest gone awry rather than a premeditated terrorist attack. But she said she based her remarks on the intelligence then available — intelligence that changed over time."

It did no good either. Kerry got the Job and they still got to blamed the attacks on the talking points developed after the fact.

Brilliant.

to be clear - i am NOT saying there needs to be ANOTHER investigation. i think we've run our course there and at this point i just want to follow up how we got RUSSIA in our ass for 2 years. was it real or did the dems pull something?

now that we know it was not real, how did it get put into play? THAT needs to be stopped from EITHER SIDE pulling this crap ever again. if people get away with it, then guess what - when D's get back into power, look forward to more of the same. do we really want to de-evolve into that mess?

my point is 2 fold really. obama dictating to the press what they can or can't say. now if they did it just because they love obama and obama didn't tell them to (which after fast n furious i doubt but i'll listen to rational discussion on it) then it's just the bias in our media.

but THIS is why i hate trump attacking the media. THIS is why i hated obama doing the same or worse. we rely on our media to give us the truth and that shipped has sailed, sunk and been salvaged already.

but i also look at it as the media, or at least some of their members, starting to wake up to their role in all this and for that, i am thankful.

no more investigations. at least not on benghazi. i can see how people thought that was my point but it wasn't. my bad in mixing topics a bit to start.

presidents on both sides need to stay the FUCK OUT of the media and what they do.

maybe Gowdy can investigate Hillary 9 more times, and the Republican committee can find her guilty of nothing again.

B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I

thats what's stupid ....

Anything to add?

sure - write this down

Try selling that to the families of the dead.

B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I

thats what's stupid ....

Anything to add?

sure - write this down

Try selling that to the families of the dead.

weak ...

Our people DIED on Obama's watch that's all you need to understand.

You mean those 60 people who were shot in Las Vegas or those Jewish worshippers in Pittsburgh.....were NOT our people under your beloved orange asshole's watch???

MORON !!!!
so then according to you, all the school shootings under obama was his fault.
Of course......it couldn't have been the gun's fault you gun-grabber, you!!!!

B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I

thats what's stupid ....

Anything to add?

sure - write this down

I didn't think so but then you never have anything relevant to say about anything

Gowdys 9 investigations all came up empty isnt relevant ..

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkkkkkkkkkkk

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Shhhhh! Gowdy was in on it.

Forum List

Back