Benghazi report was buried to protect the Obama admin and Hillary

Sure can. In fact, I can do better than that. Here's a video of Clinton blaming the video for the attack.

An unarmed mob attacked our Embassy in Cairo over that video. The assault on the Compound or Post, as she describes it, in Benghazi was carried out with Heavy Weapons.

Propagandist simply conflate the two.

Got any thing else?

You're an idiot. Oh yes, a liar too

My, my, that was very constructive of you. Thanks.

Every bit as constructive as your lame denials of the truth

You’re the ones in denial. 7 REPUBLICAN inves
Snip1.PNG
tigations all say you’re the ones who are denying the truth.

Ambassador Stevens was warned NOT to go to Benghazi on September 11th but chose to go anyway.

There was no cover up but Republicans demanded that the attacked be labelled a “terrorist” attack before the building stopped smouldering and have been batshit crazy that the administration waited until all the evidence was in before doing so.

Benghazi was politicized to prevent Obama from being elected and then used to keep investigating and smearing Clinton. Now it’s being used to deflect from the corruption crimes being committed by Trump.

More embassy staffers died under W and not one investigation was held.

Another shameful chapter of the Republican Party’s descent into hate and tribalism.

LOL. Barry, Hillary et al ALL claimed the attack was because of a "video".

Snip1.PNG
Snip1.PNG

to be clear - i am NOT saying there needs to be ANOTHER investigation. i think we've run our course there and at this point i just want to follow up how we got RUSSIA in our ass for 2 years. was it real or did the dems pull something?

now that we know it was not real, how did it get put into play? THAT needs to be stopped from EITHER SIDE pulling this crap ever again. if people get away with it, then guess what - when D's get back into power, look forward to more of the same. do we really want to de-evolve into that mess?

my point is 2 fold really. obama dictating to the press what they can or can't say. now if they did it just because they love obama and obama didn't tell them to (which after fast n furious i doubt but i'll listen to rational discussion on it) then it's just the bias in our media.

but THIS is why i hate trump attacking the media. THIS is why i hated obama doing the same or worse. we rely on our media to give us the truth and that shipped has sailed, sunk and been salvaged already.

but i also look at it as the media, or at least some of their members, starting to wake up to their role in all this and for that, i am thankful.

no more investigations. at least not on benghazi. i can see how people thought that was my point but it wasn't. my bad in mixing topics a bit to start.

presidents on both sides need to stay the FUCK OUT of the media and what they do.

What do we know was not real?

Lara Logan tells riveting untold story: My Benghazi report was buried to protect the Obama admin and Hillary
whole headline wouldnt fit.

looks like obama and company were doing a HELL OF A LOT of "press control".

shit hitting fan n coming apart quickly.

Her story wasn't buried.
It was exposed for being fraudulent.

Lara Logan and her producer 'suspended' over false 60 Minutes report ...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Lara-Logan-producer-suspended-false-60-Minutes-repor...
Nov 26, 2013 - CBS has forced 60 Minutes correspondent Lara Logan and her ... Davies told a storythat has now been proved to be false during a 60 Minutes ...
Lara Logan and CBS News Have Parted Ways – Variety
Lara Logan and CBS News Have Parted Ways
Feb 19, 2019 - Logan had been working for “60 Minutes” and gained a reputation for ... to report on the story,” a review of the “60 Minutes” segment found.
Lara Logan on '60 Minutes' Benghazi report: 'We were wrong' - Los ...
https://www.latimes.com/.../la-et-st-60-minutes-lara-logan-apologizes-inaccurate-beng...
Nov 8, 2013 - Lara Logan apologizes for "60 Minutes" report on Benghazi. ... In the controversial story, which aired Oct. 27, Davies, the manager of the local ...

Sure can. In fact, I can do better than that. Here's a video of Clinton blaming the video for the attack.

An unarmed mob attacked our Embassy in Cairo over that video. The assault on the Compound or Post, as she describes it, in Benghazi was carried out with Heavy Weapons.

Got any thing else?

You're an idiot. Oh yes, a liar too

My, my, that was very constructive of you. Thanks.

Every bit as constructive as your lame denials of the truth

You’re the ones in denial. 7 REPUBLICAN investigations all say you’re the ones who are denying the truth.

Ambassador Stevens was warned NOT to go to Benghazi on September 11th but chose to go anyway.

There was no cover up but Republicans demanded that the attacked be labelled a “terrorist” attack before the building stopped smouldering and have been batshit crazy that the administration waited until all the evidence was in before doing so.

Benghazi was politicized to prevent Obama from being elected and then used to keep investigating and smearing Clinton. Now it’s being used to deflect from the corruption crimes being committed by Trump.

More embassy staffers died under W and not one investigation was held.

Another shameful chapter of the Republican Party’s descent into hate and tribalism.

And yet they refuse to investigate the Niger cover up.

Our people DIED on Obama's watch that's all you need to understand.

You mean those 60 people who were shot in Las Vegas or those Jewish worshippers in Pittsburgh.....were NOT our people under your beloved orange asshole's watch???

MORON !!!!
so then according to you, all the school shootings under obama was his fault.
Of course......it couldn't have been the gun's fault you gun-grabber, you!!!!

He bitch slapped you hard, your ancestors felt that beat down.

Got any thing else?

Good lord. I gave you a video.

Well, I have more. Here's the Good Doctor, Susan Rice telling the same bullshit story that this was a spontaneous action sparked by this video.

Again a tiny clip that you say says something that it doesn't. Yes there were stories that there was an initial protest outside the embassy like the one in Cairo, but the difference is that extremist carrying heavy weapons joined in or used it as cover for their attack. Even Faux News reported a protest at the Consulate. An attack like that could have been planned mere hours in advance. It certainly didn't have any of the hallmarks of a pre-planned Al Qaeda plot. The point is that extremist brought heavy weapons to the Post. It was never characterized as a protest that just spun out of control. Nope. Extremest came there with the intend of attacking it and causing harm. Furthermore in everyone of those Sunday interviews Rice told us that there was an investigation going on and we don't have all the facts yet.

Oh, boloney. Rice was very clear in that video, and on the other Sunday talkies that she toured that day.

I have no idea how you can watch her say it, then say she doesn't say it, and I'm not going to bother to try to figure that out.

Furthermore, Rice herself later apologized for releasing incorrect information

here's another video for you to play semantics with.

US envoy admits Benghazi error

How about this?

Ambassador Rice Concedes Error on Libya, but G.O.P. Senators Are Not Satisfied

"In a statement after the meeting, Ms. Rice said she incorrectly described the attack in Benghazi, which killed Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans, as a spontaneous protest gone awry rather than a premeditated terrorist attack. But she said she based her remarks on the intelligence then available — intelligence that changed over time."

It did no good either. Kerry got the Job and they still got to blamed the attacks on the talking points developed after the fact.

Brilliant.

No, she got the National Security Advisor post instead.

at it again i see.

in this case gator, she was the one directly involved. i guess i could call her a liar but i don't see the point there. if you wish to, have a day.

people believe that which supports what they already think to be true, it is just human nature

at it again i see.

in this case gator, she was the one directly involved. i guess i could call her a liar but i don't see the point there. if you wish to, have a day.

people believe that which supports what they already think to be true, it is just human nature
of that i do not deny. we all fall into our past and tendencies. but at least *some* of us try to recognize that and dig for something / anything else to stop his honk honk madness.

when someone stands up and says "hey, i did this and it was wrong" - i'm going to give them the benefit of doubt while you run around screaming FAKE NEWS again cause of your terminal cynicism you so gracefully share with every post.

at it again i see.

of that i do not deny. we all fall into our past and tendencies. but at least *some* of us try to recognize that and dig for something / anything else to stop his honk honk madness.

when someone stands up and says "hey, i did this and it was wrong" - i'm going to give them the benefit of doubt while you run around screaming FAKE NEWS again cause of your terminal cynicism you so gracefully share with every post.

I am a naturally born skeptic, what I can say. I tend to not buy into excuses about something done 6 years by a disgruntled ex-employee.

at it again i see.

I am a naturally born skeptic, what I can say. I tend to not buy into excuses about something done 6 years by a disgruntled ex-employee.
well fortunately you don't have to say it, pretty obvious. :) if your contention is she's lying and you're done then that's pretty convenient. call 'em a liar, bag n tag 'em, and move on. i think i'll with hold judgements either way til i learn and understand a bit more. i'm rarely into bitching about the day to day - i tend to look at a bigger picture and where the waves are headed.

well fortunately you don't have to say it, pretty obvious. :) if your contention is she's lying and you're done then that's pretty convenient. call 'em a liar, bag n tag 'em, and move on. i think i'll with hold judgements either way til i learn and understand a bit more. i'm rarely into bitching about the day to day - i tend to look at a bigger picture and where the waves are headed.

What more do you think you will learn? That ship has sailed and nobody will be held accountable for allowing the deaths of our citizens.

What would be interesting to learn for certain is what he was doing there in the first place

What more do you think you will learn? That ship has sailed and nobody will be held accountable for allowing the deaths of our citizens.

What would be interesting to learn for certain is what he was doing there in the first place
i can go ahead and repeat this again -

i DO NOT want another investigation. we've had enough of those. the only one i really support right now is getting to the bottom of how RUSSIA went from nothing serious to a 2 year investigation and did our internal people break laws along the way. if not i'm done here too, move on. if those laws need to be reviewed in order to keep us from weaponing the gov against itself (i do believe that has happened) then lets put checks and balances into this to keep it from happening again.

this post is more what happens when our presidents (either side) get too close to the media. i hated it when obama did it and was vocal in the dangers that brings and i hate trump out there doing his own sparring with them. the differences i see with stories like this is obama DID go control what did and did not go out in as much as he could. sharyl attkisson found that out with fast and furious. NO PRESIDENT SHOULD BE TELLING THE MEDIA WHAT TO SAY.

period.

and obviously this is what has happened under obama time and time again. trump causes different problems with the media but problems none the less. he just doesn't have anyone in the media helping him really and those who do are quickly silenced by the rest.

that is a crap situation where the left is working overdrive to control info and redefine "truth".

Lara Logan tells riveting untold story: My Benghazi report was buried to protect the Obama admin and Hillary
whole headline wouldnt fit.

looks like obama and company were doing a HELL OF A LOT of "press control".

shit hitting fan n coming apart quickly.

Good Lord.......Fucking Benghazi ........AGAIN ????????

TEN damn investigations on this issue.......and these investigations took MORE THAN ONE MORE YEAR than Mueller's........and you assholes are desperate enough to bring it up ....AGAIN???
yet you scum never stop crying over the meuller investigation.

i DO NOT want another investigation. we've had enough of those. the only one i really support right now is getting to the bottom of how RUSSIA went from nothing serious to a 2 year investigation and did our internal people break laws along the way. if not i'm done here too, move on. if those laws need to be reviewed in order to keep us from weaponing the gov against itself (i do believe that has happened) then lets put checks and balances into this to keep it from happening again.

this post is more what happens when our presidents (either side) get too close to the media. i hated it when obama did it and was vocal in the dangers that brings and i hate trump out there doing his own sparring with them. the differences i see with stories like this is obama DID go control what did and did not go out in as much as he could. sharyl attkisson found that out with fast and furious. NO PRESIDENT SHOULD BE TELLING THE MEDIA WHAT TO SAY.

period.

and obviously this is what has happened under obama time and time again. trump causes different problems with the media but problems none the less. he just doesn't have anyone in the media helping him really and those who do are quickly silenced by the rest.

that is a crap situation where the left is working overdrive to control info and redefine "truth".

You had me in agreement till you said Trump does not have anyone in the media helping him. He has the most popular cable channel for the past 17 years helping him, and perhaps even guiding him.

period.

You had me in agreement till you said Trump does not have anyone in the media helping him. He has the most popular cable channel for the past 17 years helping him, and perhaps even guiding him.
sigh -

comparatively - do you honestly think trump gets the same freedoms obama got? i don't believe in extremes to where when i say NO ONE is helping him i mean NO ONE AT ALL - but around what, 5% of the media maybe? at least the popular media? in the overall scheme of things he does not have anywhere near the support and or "look the other way" that obama got - THAT is what i'm saying in this posting. i don't want ANY president being given a "free ride" by the press. we rely on their investigative nature to get us the truth despite what is being said in as best they can.

they've not done that since at least obama. when the press criticized bush it was usually based in some form of proof. with trump it's just all out war as trump went after them FOR allowing such leeway to obama AND pretty much ending the honest nature they were based in order to do so. so when a reporter says they did a lot to hide obama's flaws, yes i'm going to believe them.

unfortunately benghazi is now like "zimmerman" in that you can't say the word w/o people coming in w/fixed mindsets and saying anything other than GRRR or YAY gets you nailed by said GRRR's and YAYers' so we went from yes obama got many breaks from the press to LETS INVESTIGATE AGAIN of which i never said. my shit hitting the fan is more against the media but in re-reading it, it could be taken in many ways, including shit coming back on hillary/obama.

Forum List

Back