Benghazi and Hillary's e-mails

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
So if a hacker was able to view top secret e-mails of Hillary, which the FBI just admitted was possible, could it explain why American lives were then lost in Benghazi? They knew exactly how get away with it.

Could it also explain the horrible results of the overall foreign policy of the Obama administration?

As for Hillary supporters, I know, I know, what does it matter?

When I see people jump on board with Hillary I can't help but think, is this the first time in history when rats are boarding a sinking ship?

Hillary-Clinton-Fired-From-Watergte-Funny-Meme-Image.jpg

that's a proven lie....she was not fired, Nixon resigned and the entire committee she was on was dismantled...

So Hillary was not fired, she was dismantled?

Is that like how Hillary is not Grossly negligent, just extremely careless?

The committee wasn't needed any more. You really don't understand that, do you?

Sure I do, just like there is no need to investigate lying Hillary any further.

So if a hacker was able to view top secret e-mails of Hillary, which the FBI just admitted was possible, could it explain why American lives were then lost in Benghazi? They knew exactly how get away with it.

Could it also explain the horrible results of the overall foreign policy of the Obama administration?

When I see people jump on board with Hillary I can't help but think, is this the first time in history when rats are boarding a sinking ship?

I had mentioned this, too. Hillary's emails had been hacked numerous times. Some complained that many military efforts had failed because terrorists were apparently tipped off. And, yes, how did the terrorists know where to find Stevens and his staff when they were being careful and moved to what they thought was a safe place away from the embassy? The planned attack meant they knew where he would be and when. They had to have access to that information and there are only so many sources for that. It was on Hillary's emails since she was kept informed of his whereabouts. That means that anyone hacking into her server, which was way too easy, would have had all the info they needed.

But, hey, it was more convenient for the bitch so what's a few dead people? Would have been so much harder for her if she had to learn enough about technology to be able to log onto the State Dept. secure server. I think she knows how, but didn't want officials able to look over her shoulder and see what she was really up to. All the deals made with foreign countries who contributed to the Clinton Foundation and maybe where that $6 Billion went.

that's a proven lie....she was not fired, Nixon resigned and the entire committee she was on was dismantled...

So Hillary was not fired, she was dismantled?

Is that like how Hillary is not Grossly negligent, just extremely careless?

The committee wasn't needed any more. You really don't understand that, do you?

Sure I do, just like there is no need to investigate lying Hillary any further.

You're just pouting because your accusations proved to be crap.-------AGAIN

How many times are you going to post that lying picture? The situation involving the complete elimination of the committee she worked on because the investigation was over and not needed any more has been documented for decades. In case you wonder why the right is known for lying about everything, this type thing is the reason.

How many times are you going to post that lying picture? The situation involving the complete elimination of the committee she worked on because the investigation was over and not needed any more has been documented for decades. In case you wonder why the right is known for lying about everything, this type thing is the reason.

So you hate lying unless Hillary is doing it?

So you hate lying unless Hillary is doing it?

So you finally admit it's a lie. A person with honor, or integrity, or even a little bit of common decency would quit posting such a blatant lie, but I'm sure those things won't bother you.

Her e-mails were just routine and computer traffic. Nothing more.

hillary lies. it's what she does. deceive, deceive, deceive, always be deceiving. she trade away her soul, she knows if ever she speaks the truth, then and there the devil will collect her. trump didn't make hillary a witch. powell, nope, the black guy didn't make hillary a witch, either. the vast alt-right wing conspiracy is not to blame. hillary made herself the witch.

It's fine, Hillary can lie all she wants, it's who she is.

The problem is that we've allowed our government to become part of her corruption

Forum List

Back