Comey tessifying in front of congress. ON NOW.

If that guy has a shred of self-respect left he'll resign.

Comey is sticking with "intent"....but yet he said "Clinton not only used private servers, and deleted work-related e-mails, but also did so “in such a way as to preclude complete forensic recovery.” last Tuesday

That is intent

Republicans will be whining about emails from now on, and nobody will give a shit what Republicans whine about from now on. They have been crying WOLF ever since Obama announced he would run for POTUS, and ever since then they have nothing except their dick in their hand. They're the laughing stock of politics.

What I want to see is Hillary trying to 'splain her way out of the 110 Classified e-mails she denied ever receiving/sending. About a hundred times. That's the real damage here, if Republicans would calm down and think about it.

Republicans will be whining about emails from now on, and nobody will give a shit what Republicans whine about from now on. They have been crying WOLF ever since Obama announced he would run for POTUS, and ever since then they have nothing except their dick in their hand. They're the laughing stock of politics.
Not ALL Republicans, but I'm very disappointed that Paul Ryan is getting in on the lynch mob. I sort of liked him up to now.

I think we know how this will turn out. The view might be an improvement.

:bye1:

I think we know how this will turn out. The view might be an improvement.

:bye1:
Let me know if one of these clowns asks him about John Deutch. Otherwise, you're better off with Gilligan's Island reruns.

The General Patreus Republican talking point just got ripped to shreds by Cummings.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Not ALL Republicans, but I'm very disappointed that Paul Ryan is getting in on the lynch mob. I sort of liked him up to now.
You're a Republican?

You're a Republican?

Independent who hates Clinton.

Ha.Ha. now the House Republicans want to investigate the FBI at another 8 million tax payer dollars. GREAT!

You don't like the outcome of an investigation, you just investigate the investigator--LOL

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Ha.Ha. now the House Republicans want to investigate the FBI at another 8 million tax payer dollars. GREAT!

You don't like the outcome of an investigation, you just investigate the investigator--LOL

ufonotcomingback.jpg
As long as they refrain from putting terrorists on the you can't buy guns list, their voters will be happy.

Forum List

Back