Ben Carson to an Atheist

th

th

th

Just what is the implication of these traditional representations of evolution? What makes you think it didn't involve the evolution of man from monkey?
Monkeys and man shared a common ancestor. Read a fucking book, dr. Carson.

He has read many books.
You can't do this without being extremely well educated through books.
Carson was the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins joined at the head

th

th

th

Just what is the implication of these traditional representations of evolution? What makes you think it didn't involve the evolution of man from monkey?

He has read many books.
Carson was the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins joined at the head
He has a trade.

That doesnt make him well rounded. Whats with the hero worship?

Yo, bro, we didnt come from a monkey.

Umm...evolution doesnt say humans came from monkeys. This guy's a Doctor?

He was being sarcastic.
It went right over your head, just like it probably did to the guy he was talking to. :lol:
Sarcasm delivered very very poorly, just something else he's bad at.

I agree

He does seem out of touch in the sarcasm department.......You think you came from a monkey was not much of a retort

Umm...evolution doesnt say humans came from monkeys. This guy's a Doctor?

He was being sarcastic.
It went right over your head, just like it probably did to the guy he was talking to. :lol:
He wasn't being sarcastic. He buys the RWNJ talking points. Which makes him stupid.

something you or your party never do.. ok .....:bye1:
I'm a registered Republican and I don't buy the RWNJ talking points.

Umm...evolution doesn't say humans came from monkeys. This guy's a Doctor?

He was being sarcastic.
He wasn't being sarcastic. He buys the RWNJ talking points. Which makes him stupid.

Yes he was.
Dr. Carson was insulted by being called a moron, so he insulted the guy back.
Very brilliantly too.

He was being sarcastic.

Yes he was.
Very brilliantly too.
He is a moron. And there is no doubt in my mind that Carson made the story up because he believes the RWNJ talking points.

He was being sarcastic.

Yes he was.
Very brilliantly too.
Umm...if he was being sarcastic then its no longer an insult b.c. ipso facto the guy doesnt think we came from monkeys if it was sarcasm.

Fail on all levels, sarcasm or non.

The atheist should have asked him how many aborted fetuses he's dissected.

It's true, even nurses have to work abortions.... I won't deny that.......... again, I say, find a candidate that is perfect and true... I'll vote for them. I'm not even a Ben Carson supporter, but the man is decent.

Nobody said he wasn't decent. I'm sure he is a gifted surgeon. He's just not qualified to be president. The only reason he is where he is, is because he made a speech saying he hated Obama

It's true, even nurses have to work abortions.... I won't deny that.......... again, I say, find a candidate that is perfect and true... I'll vote for them. I'm not even a Ben Carson supporter, but the man is decent.

Nobody said he wasn't decent. I'm sure he is a gifted surgeon. He's just not qualified to be president. The only reason he is where he is, is because he made a speech saying he hated Obama

so tell me, what makes a person "qualified" to be President of the US in this day an age....?
Can you tell me?

so tell me, what makes a person "qualified" to be President of the US in this day an age....?
Can you tell me?

Some knowledge about what the job entails

th

th

th

He has read many books.

How often is our president called on to separate conjoined twins? Carson's skill set is impressive, but wrong for the job he wants.

th

th

th

He has read many books.

How often is our president called on to separate conjoined twins? Carson's skill set is impressive, but wrong for the job he wants.

Who would know better how to fix the health care system?
The lawyers we have now don't have a clue as to what they are doing.
They know nothing about how to run health care or how businesses are run.

I for one have more faith in a candidate that can think, adjust, and is willing to take action then one who has made a carrier out of surviving in public service by whatever means required.

th

th

th

He has read many books.

So far, his healthcare proposals have been far from impressive and demonstrate a lack of compassion

th

th

th

He has read many books.

So far, his healthcare proposals have been far from impressive and demonstrate a lack of compassion

What do you mean lack of compassion?

th

th

th

He has read many books.

You should vote for him then. Most won't.

Forum List

Back