Ben Carson to an Atheist

Monkeys and man shared a common ancestor. Read a fucking book, dr. Carson.

He has read many books.
You can't do this without being extremely well educated through books.
Carson was the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins joined at the head

How often is our president called on to separate conjoined twins? Carson's skill set is impressive, but wrong for the job he wants.

Who would know better how to fix the health care system?
The lawyers we have now don't have a clue as to what they are doing.
They know nothing about how to run health care or how businesses are run.
So far, his healthcare proposals have been far from impressive and demonstrate a lack of compassion

What do you mean lack of compassion?

His plans are weak when it comes to healthcare for the poor and those without employer health coverage

I for one have more faith in a candidate that can think, adjust, and is willing to take action then one who has made a carrier out of surviving in public service by whatever means required.
Tell us more about this carrier......

Lol j/p with ya man

[paraphrase: "We did not come from a monkey, idiot. Just something that resembles one."]

The classic distinction without a difference.

It is also the classic comeback of the godless evolutionist. They can only tell you what evolution is not, not what it is.

A common ancestor, right. So if we follow your family tree all the way back then one of your great, great, great... grandparents was like a water bug? And before that a rock?

I know, it's all proven fact. I still cannot wrap my arms around totally "unintelligent" molecules, i.e. natural selection saying to themselves --- "today would be a good day to start working on a pancreas, no one has ever had one of those before."

[paraphrase: "We did not come from a monkey, idiot. Just something that resembles one."]

It is also the classic comeback of the godless evolutionist. They can only tell you what evolution is not, not what it is.

A common ancestor, right. So if we follow your family tree all the way back then one of your great, great, great... grandparents was like a water bug? And before that a rock?

I know, it's all proven fact. I still cannot wrap my arms around totally "unintelligent" molecules, i.e. natural selection saying to themselves --- "today would be a good day to start working on a pancreas, no one has ever had one of those before."
God created us from dust

Work on that

God created us from dust

Work on that

Good. So I can assume you are far more concerned with evolutionists who believe there was no need for God to create life, than you are with those who demand God be part of the equation and believe in creationism?

After all, that is the far larger issue is it not?

God created us from dust

Work on that

When we die do we not return to dust?
Only our bones remain.
Work on that one. :)

He has read many books.
Carson was the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins joined at the head

How often is our president called on to separate conjoined twins? Carson's skill set is impressive, but wrong for the job he wants.

So far, his healthcare proposals have been far from impressive and demonstrate a lack of compassion

His plans are weak when it comes to healthcare for the poor and those without employer health coverage

Everything should not be done by the Government.
Especially health care.

th

th

th

Just what is the implication of these traditional representations of evolution? What makes you think it didn't involve the evolution of man from monkey?

He has read many books.

You should vote for him then. Most won't.

He has my support so far.
I need to hear more though before I would vote for him.

God created us from dust

Work on that

Good. So I can assume you are far more concerned with evolutionists who believe there was no need for God to create life, than you are with those who demand God be part of the equation and believe in creationism?

We must hold God to the same standard you hold evolutionists

Want to talk about how dinosaurs and cavemen lived together?

Everything should not be done by the Government.
Especially health care.
Better that your boss be allowed to make your healthcare choices for you

God created us from dust

Work on that

When we die do we not return to dust?
Only our bones remain.
Work on that one. :)
The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out

The atheist should have asked him how many aborted fetuses he's dissected.
He did not dissect fetuses. He did research on tissue taken from aborted fetuses. I think he already clarified that for those of us who can listen and understand.

It's true, even nurses have to work abortions.... I won't deny that.......... again, I say, find a candidate that is perfect and true... I'll vote for them. I'm not even a Ben Carson supporter, but the man is decent.

Nobody said he wasn't decent. I'm sure he is a gifted surgeon. He's just not qualified to be president. The only reason he is where he is, is because he made a speech saying he hated Obama
...and you think that goddamned goofball, Muslim-lovin', apologetic prick in the White House now is qualified for the job? He is what's wrong with America today. Carson rightly recognizes Obama as a fucking farce. So do a lot of other black people.

Last edited:
This is interesting because it shows the contrast of how a "nice guy" gets treated by the liberal left when he attempts to stand up for himself in a somewhat 'lighthearted' way... they crucify him!

Now see, with Trump.. they'd all be busy trying to extract Trump's size 12 Italian leather shoe from the poor liberal's colon and reduced to whining like schoolgirls over how he was treated.

I love Ben Carson, he is a great guy and a smart, smart man. But night and day is the difference in effective handling of the liberal left between he and Trump.

God created us from dust

Work on that

We must hold God to the same standard you hold evolutionists

Want to talk about how dinosaurs and cavemen lived together?
It's not really difficult to accept evolution and God. First accept that the Bible cannot be taken literally. Educated people today understand the concept of billions of years. Early man did not. The story of creation was told in parables. It took billions of years for evolution to produce the some of the species alive today. Dinosaurs had come and gone before man evolved....from a common ancestor to the apes. We share a very high percentage of our DNA with apes. The common ancestor had to be an earlier version of ape.

It is taking the Bible literally throughout that causes Atheists to laugh at Christians. God made man for sure....because God made everything there is in the universe. He did it His way....by setting off the Big Bang.

There is no way man will ever understand everything about God. Comparing God to teapots and giant spaghetti monsters is childish and inane. There is nothing whatsoever in the universe that is similar to God. Therefore, any 'analogy', such as Russell's Teapot is invalid.

God exists. Evolution exists. All is well.

He did not dissect fetuses. He did research on tissue taken from aborted fetuses. I think he already clarified that for those of us who can listen and understand.

How exactly do those things differ as far as the tissue is concerned?

It's true, even nurses have to work abortions.... I won't deny that.......... again, I say, find a candidate that is perfect and true... I'll vote for them. I'm not even a Ben Carson supporter, but the man is decent.

Nobody said he wasn't decent. I'm sure he is a gifted surgeon. He's just not qualified to be president. The only reason he is where he is, is because he made a speech saying he hated Obama
...and you think that goddamned goofball, Muslim-lovin', apologetic prick in the White House now is qualified for the job? He is what's wrong with America today. Carson rightly recognizes Obama as a fucking farce. So do a lot of other black people.

But he easily kicks your ass on a regular basis.

It took billions of years for evolution to produce the some of the species alive today. Dinosaurs had come and gone before man evolved....from a common ancestor to the apes. We share a very high percentage of our DNA with apes. The common ancestor had to be an earlier version of ape.

I understand a lot of people believe this but I can't accept things on faith. We have ZERO evidence that any "common ancestor" exists for anything outside it's genus. An ape is not a homo sapien. An ape heart doesn't work in a human, it doesn't care that the DNA is similar. By the way, we share a high percentage of DNA with cabbage... do we also have a common ancestor? DNA is a very complex three dimensional coding for every living thing. It defines every aspect of what something is or ever becomes. In terms of history we just recently discovered DNA, there is MUCH we do not know. To speculate that because some DNA coding looks similar to other DNA coding, and this proves we came from "common ancestors" is ludicrous and NOT science at all.

Forum List

Back