Video summing up or touching on some ideas

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I just watched this video. This guy is just talking about his discovery of Christ and throwing in stuff here and there. It is pretty low key, despite what the initial image might suggest. He touches on several of the topics that are being kicked around in current threads. Thoughts?

I just watched this video. This guy is just talking about his discovery of Christ and throwing in stuff here and there. It is pretty low key, despite what the initial image might suggest. He touches on several of the topics that are being kicked around in current threads. Thoughts?

A song for you.

The testimony about how the Holy Spirit ministers is correct but as I have watched the entire video now and heard his belief about hell - I find he is very confused about what the Scriptures say about hell (he's wrong). When someone continually looks away while they are speaking it is an indication that something is wrong and on watching it again I see him doing this quite often. The testimonies - stories are very exciting - but the latter part of the video I am discerning something is seriously wrong.

I believe you should look into the teachings of Howard Carter if you want sound teaching on the Holy Spirit and the ministry of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, RV. Some other wonderful teachers for you would be Charles Spurgeon, William Gurnall, E.M. Bounds on prayer would be excellent.

Worth watching, thank you. When you see something in other people there are very few people who can relate to someone who can see things of the spirit. When I was a young'n it used to frighten me so I stayed away from people as much as possible.

The trouble with the video is the testimony is not his. He says it is his but it isn't. I didn't catch it until the end. There are two things that will effect the discernment of a Christian. Emotions and fear. In this video it is the emotions that are effected. The testimonies are genuine - just not his. Satan comes as an angel of light - when you hear of the testimonies it is so exciting - because truly the Holy Spirit does work in such a way - but what happens is when we permit our emotions to become engaged (rather than to judge it from a distance without the emotions) we lose our discernment to tell when someone is deceiving others and / or is a liar. About 3/4 through the video you can see he is a deceiver and there is no truth in him. Sad to say there are more and more of these guys out there who are working for the enemy. Sad but true. Satan comes as an angel of light. This video does not have any value to it and will only create confusion to the listener. I would recommend against it.

Forum List

Back