Ben Carson Says Muslims Should Be Disqualified From Presidency

Ben Carson digressed this discussion to 'more important issues'... or tried to. What about his religion-based tithe-tax plan. This isn't 1. bad policy based on nothing but religious fundamentalism.. and 2. hijacking our democratic tax code for a theocratic code?

I've been saying it, the GOP is truly fucking insane.
A supporter at a Donald Trump created quite a stir on Thursday when, among other incendiary remarks, he falsely claimed President Obama was a Muslim.

But the comment raises an interesting question: What if it were true? Why should it matter if Obama was a Muslim?

On Meet The Press, Chuck Todd posed that exact question to Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon who is closely trailing Trump in the polls. Carson said he would not support a Muslim president and that only candidates with a faith “consistent with the Constitution” should be President.

CHUCK TODD: Let me wrap this up by finally dealing with what’s been going on, Donald Trump, and a deal with a questioner that claimed that the president was Muslim. Let me ask you the question this way. Should a President’s faith matter? Should your faith matter to voters?

BEN CARSON: Well, I guess it depends on what that faith is. If it’s inconsistent with the values and principles of America, then of course it should matter. But if it fits within the realm of America and consistent with the constitution, no problem.

TODD: So do you believe that Islam is consistent with the constitution?

CARSON: No, I don’t, I do not.

TODD: So you–

CARSON: I would not advocate that we put a Muslim in charge of this nation. I absolutely would not agree with that.
Isn't Ben a bit tardy on this observation? I mean where was he in 2008? (-:

Liberals love pulling these little stunts.

Many of them don't believe the bullshit they expect us to believe.....yet they try to score political points by proposing some ridiculous hypothetical. They place standards of conduct on others they themselves will not adhere to.

It's only purpose is to destroy the credibility of their political opposition.

Anybody who would post a picture of that orange clown needs no further accolades. That dumb son-of-a-bitch said the bible was his favorite book then couldn't remember a single verse from it. If the bible was his favorite book he should have read the story of Lazarus and the rich man:

Luke 16:19-31

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Matthew 19:
23And Jesus said to His disciples, "Truly I say to you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24"Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." 25When the disciples heard this, they were very astonished

Oh he finally quoted his favorite verse in the Bible....

" Proverbs : 'Bend to Envy' "... LOL. there is NO such Biblical verse. :ack-1: He made it up. :lmao:

LOL...he's really good at making shit up. How else would that chimp like appearance get 3 nice looking women? Oh Yeah....I forgot......his money!

In other words, it's plain common sense. Muslims view America as the enemy.

Was Carson talking about Muslims that live in the ME? FYI, Muslims that live in America are American citizens.......and unless you can provide some facts (and not some fabricated myth from Briebart NN source) proving that every Muslim views America as the enemy, you are full of corn flakes.

Brother Ben defends his comment by saying the Muslims believe homosexuals must be killed. Surprise, Surprise:

There are 42 death penalty sins in the Old Testament:

1. Murder. Genesis 9:6.
2. Failing to circumcize. Genesis 17:14.
3. Eating leavened bread during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Exodus 12:15, 19.
4. Smiting parents. Exodus 21:15.
5. Kidnapping. Exodus 21:16.
6. Cursing parents. Exodus 21:17.
7. Negligence with animals that kill. Exodus 21:28-32.
8. Witchcraft. Exodus 22:18.
9. Bestiality. Exodus 22:19.
10. Idolatry. Exodus 22:20.
11. Making holy anointing oil without authorization. Exodus 30:33.
12. Putting holy anointing oil on strangers. Exodus 30:33.
13. Making the holy perfume without being commanded to do so. Exodus 30:38.
14. Defiling the Sabbath. Exodus 31:14.
15. Working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2.
16. Eating the flesh of the peace offering in uncleanness. Leviticus 7:20-21.
17. Eating the fat of sacrifices. Leviticus 7:25.
18. Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the Tabernacle. Leviticus 17:1-9.
19. Eating blood. Leviticus 17:10-14.
20. Incest. Leviticus 18:6-29.
21. Eating sacrifices at the wrong time. Leviticus 19:5-8.
22. Consecration of children to idols. Leviticus 20:1-5.
23. Spiritualism. Leviticus 20:6, 27.
24. Adultery. Leviticus 20:10.
25. Men lying with men in religious prostitution. Leviticus 20:13.
26. Relationship with a menstrous woman. Leviticus 20:18.
27. Whoredom. Leviticus 21:9.
28. Sacrilege. Leviticus 22:3.
29. Refusing to fast on the Day of Atonement. Leviticus 23:29.
30. Working on the Day of Atonement. Leviticus 23:30.
31. Blasphemy. Leviticus 24:24:11-16.
32. Failure to keep the Passover. Numbers 9:13.
33. Presumptous sins. Numbers 15:30-31.
34. Gathering fire-wood on the Sabbath. Numbers 15:32-36.
35. Failure to purify one's self before worship. Numbers 19:13, 20.
36. False prophesy. Deuteronomy 13:1-18.
37. Leading mean away from God. Deuteronomy 13:6-18.
38. Backsliding. Deuteronomy 17:2-7.
39. Stubbornness and rebellion. Deuteronomy 21:18-23.
40. Gluttony. Deuteronomy 21:20-23.
41. Drunkenness. Deuteronomy 21:20-23.
42. False dreams and visions. Deuteronomy 13:1-18.

But look at everything else that the OT pretty much says everyone must die for. Homogay sex isn't any worse than adultery or gluttony. Oxyboy Limbaugh should be a dead man twice.

I haven't seen people being killed for being gay or committing adultery other than in Muslim countries. Your argument is dead on arrival.

You really love to show your ignorance on a daily basis...........I suppose you're going to say "well, I didn't see it" - you're dumb enough to try that excuse.

Violent acts against LGBT persons[edit]
1970–1979[edit]
  • March 1970 – Howard Efland, a gay man who had checked into the Dover Hotel, under the pseudonym J. McCann, was beaten to death by officers of the Los Angeles Police Department.[7]
  • June 24, 1973 – An arsonist burned the Upstairs Lounge in New Orleans, a gay bar, killing 32 people.[8]
  • June 21, 1977 – Robert Hillsborough was stabbed to death in San Francisco by a man shouting "faggot".[9]
  • July 5, 1978 – A gang of youths armed with baseball bats and tree branches assaulted several men in an area of Central Park in New York City known to be frequented by homosexuals. The victims were assaulted at random, but the assailants later confessed that they had deliberately set out to the park to attack homosexuals. One of those injured was former figure skater Dick Button, who was assaulted while watching a fireworks display in the park.[10][11]
  • November 27, 1978 – Openly gay San Francisco city supervisor Harvey Milk, along with Mayor George Moscone, was assassinated by political rival Dan White at San Francisco City Hall. Outrage over the assassinations and the short sentence given to White (seven years) prompted the White Night riots.[12]
  • January 1979 – Tennessee Williams was beaten by five teenage boys in Key West. He escaped serious injury. The episode was part of a spate of anti-gay violence inspired by an anti-gay newspaper ad run by a local Baptist minister.[13]
  • June 5, 1979 – Terry Knudsen was beaten to death by three men in Loring Park in Minneapolis, Minnesota.[14]
  • September 7, 1979 – Robert Allen Taylor was stabbed to death near Loring Park in Minneapolis. A local reporter interviewed the murderer from jail and was told, "I don't like gays. Okay?"[14]
  • October 7, 1979 – 17-year-old Steven Charles of Newark was beaten to death in New York City by Robert DeLicio, Costabile "Gus" Farace, Farace's cousin Mark Granato, and David Spoto. They also beat Charles' friend, 16-year-old Thomas Moore of Brooklyn. Moore was critically injured but managed to get help at a nearby residence. Moore identified the four men via a lineup four days after the incident. Farace, the leader of the attack, pled guilty to first-degree manslaughter and was paroled after eight years, in 1988. He, himself was murdered on November 17, 1989.[15]
History of violence against LGBT people in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Was Carson talking about Muslims that live in the ME? FYI, Muslims that live in America are American citizens.......and unless you can provide some facts (and not some fabricated myth from Briebart NN source) proving that every Muslim views America as the enemy, you are full of corn flakes.

Brother Ben defends his comment by saying the Muslims believe homosexuals must be killed. Surprise, Surprise:

3. Eating leavened bread during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Exodus 12:15, 19.
18. Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the Tabernacle. Leviticus 17:1-9.

unlike islam

the old testament was replaced with the new testament

Fundies don't disregard the OT, & don't treat the NT as a 'do over'.

--LOL

how can they be fundies dumbass

what a stupid remark to make

--LOL

I wouldn't vote for them, and I suspect America wouldn't either

Check that- America shunned a Mormon Romney for a Muslim Obama

-Geaux

Well, choosing to vote for someone, and barring someone from voting are two different things. A Muslim who was born in the US should have as much right to RUN for president as anyone else.

Not if they support Sharia law they don't

-Geaux
It doesn't matter if they support Sharia Law, because they have friends and relatives that do......and because of that, their will be pressure placed on them to follow the teachings of the prophet Muhammad or face censure from the church they belong to.

JFK had to sign a document swearing he would not run his administration according to the Pope's direction. A Catholic POTUS nominee wouldn't even be looked at twice these days...

BTW, it's a Mosque, not a Church. Do try to sound a little bit intelligent next time.

A Mosque is the building they pray in. The church or religion is the order they belong to. That was what I was speaking
of.

Problem with people on the internet is they have this habit of talking to people differently than they would in person....and forego a humiliating ass-whipping. So do me a favor and STFU.

Suuuurrrrrreeeeeee Lenny, sure. Nothing even comes close to that bs you just tried to pass off as intelligence.

mosque - Google Search
mosque - Google Search
mosque - Google Search

:whip:Better luck next time :eusa_dance:

unlike islam

--LOL

--LOL

Exactly what I said. The US Congress is chock full of them & some are even running for POTUS.

They believe in both the OT & NT.
fundamentalism
[fuhn-duh-men-tl-iz-uh m] /ˌfʌn dəˈmɛn tlˌɪz əm/
noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a movement in American Protestantism that arose in the early part of the 20th century in reaction to modernism and that stresses the infallibility of the Bible not only in matters of faith and morals but also as a literal historical record, holding as essential to Christian faith belief in such doctrines as the creation of the world, the virgin birth, physical resurrection, atonement by the sacrificial death of Christ, and the Second Coming.
the beliefs held by those in this movement.
strict adherence to any set of basic ideas or principles:
the fundamentalism of the extreme conservatives.

the definition of fundamentalist

topruled.gif

The term "Fundamentalist."
One of the most controversial religious terms in North America is "fundamentalist."

topbul1d.gif
Within academic circles, the term is generally used in a precise manner. For example, Author Karen Armstrong defines fundamentalist movements as "embattled forms of spirituality, which have emerged as a response to a perceived crisis" - namely the fear that modernity will erode or even eradicate their faith and morality. 1 That concern is shared by Fundamentalist Christians, Jews, and Muslims, Sikhs, and others.
topbul1d.gif
Within Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and other faiths, the media generally use the term to refer to the most conservative wing of the religion. For example, fundamentalist Christianity is often described as the most conservative wing of Evangelicalism.
topbul1d.gif
However, sometimes the term is used as a general-purpose "snarl" word which is intended to denigrate a religious group, implying that they are intolerant or prone to violence.
topruled.gif

Fundamentalism in Christianity:
In Christianity, the term fundamentalism is normally used to refer to the conservative part of evangelical Christianity, which is itself the most conservative wing of Protestant Christianity. Fundamentalist Christians typically believe that the Bible is inspired by God and is inerrant. They reject modern analysis of the Bible as a historical document written by authors who were attempting to promote their own evolving spiritual beliefs. Rather, they view the bible as the Word of God, internally consistent, and free of error.

The term "Fundamentalist" derives from a 1909 publication "The Fundamentals: A testimony to the truth" which proposed five required Christian beliefs for those opposed to the Modernist movement.

Originally a technical theological term, it became commonly used after the "Scopes" trial in Tennessee during the mid 1920s. Dayton, Tennessee in 1925. John Scopes, a high school biology teacher was on trial for contravening the state's Butler Act. It forbade the teaching of "any theory that denies the story of the Divine Creation of man as taught in the Bible, and to teach instead that man has descended from a lower order of animals." 4,5 Although Scopes was found guilty, many felt that he had won a moral victory.

By the late 1930's Christian fundamentalists had formed a sub-culture and had largely withdrawn from the rest of society. Following major revisions to Roman Catholic beliefs and practices during the Vatican II conferences in the 1960's, the term "fundamentalist" started to be used to refer to Catholics who rejected the changes, and wished to retain traditional beliefs and practices. Thus it became a commonly used word to describe the most conservative groups within Christianity: both Protestant and Catholic.

Back in the 1960's many theologians and historians expected that religions would become less conservative and generally weaker with time. That did not happen. Instead, the fundamentalist wings of major world religions, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Sikhism, have grown and become increasingly dedicated to preserving religious tradition. Karen Armstrong has addressed Fundamentalism in Christianity, Islam and Judaism in her book: "The Battle for God." 1

In the U.S., the Fundamentalist-led Moral Majority emerged to challenge social and religious beliefs and practices. Today, Fundamentalists are the most vocal group, on a per-capital basis -- who oppose abortion access, equal rights for homosexuals, same-sex marriage, protection for homosexuals from hate crimes, physician assisted suicide, the use of embryonic stem cells for medical research, comprehensive sex-ed classes in public schools, etc.

The Assemblies of God is one Fundamentalist denomination. The Southern Baptist Convention has moved towards fundamentalism in recent years. Bob Jones University, the General Association of Regular Baptists, the Moody Bible Institute, etc.are also Fundamentalist. Among the most generally known Fundamentalist Christian leaders are Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson and Hal Lindsey.

The term Fundamentalism in Christianity and Islam

You're welcome.

Last edited:

unlike islam

--LOL

--LOL

Exactly what I said. The US Congress is chock full of them & some are even running for POTUS.

fundamentalism
noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a movement in American Protestantism that arose in the early part of the 20th century in reaction to modernism and that stresses the infallibility of the Bible not only in matters of faith and morals but also as a literal historical record, holding as essential to Christian faith belief in such doctrines as the creation of the world, the virgin birth, physical resurrection, atonement by the sacrificial death of Christ, and the Second Coming.

topruled.gif

One of the most controversial religious terms in North America is "fundamentalist."

topbul1d.gif
Within academic circles, the term is generally used in a precise manner. For example, Author Karen Armstrong defines fundamentalist movements as "embattled forms of spirituality, which have emerged as a response to a perceived crisis" - namely the fear that modernity will erode or even eradicate their faith and morality. 1 That concern is shared by Fundamentalist Christians, Jews, and Muslims, Sikhs, and others.
topbul1d.gif
Within Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and other faiths, the media generally use the term to refer to the most conservative wing of the religion. For example, fundamentalist Christianity is often described as the most conservative wing of Evangelicalism.
topbul1d.gif
However, sometimes the term is used as a general-purpose "snarl" word which is intended to denigrate a religious group, implying that they are intolerant or prone to violence.
topruled.gif

In Christianity, the term fundamentalism is normally used to refer to the conservative part of evangelical Christianity, which is itself the most conservative wing of Protestant Christianity. Fundamentalist Christians typically believe that the Bible is inspired by God and is inerrant. They reject modern analysis of the Bible as a historical document written by authors who were attempting to promote their own evolving spiritual beliefs. Rather, they view the bible as the Word of God, internally consistent, and free of error.

The term "Fundamentalist" derives from a 1909 publication "The Fundamentals: A testimony to the truth" which proposed five required Christian beliefs for those opposed to the Modernist movement.

Originally a technical theological term, it became commonly used after the "Scopes" trial in Tennessee during the mid 1920s. Dayton, Tennessee in 1925. John Scopes, a high school biology teacher was on trial for contravening the state's Butler Act. It forbade the teaching of "any theory that denies the story of the Divine Creation of man as taught in the Bible, and to teach instead that man has descended from a lower order of animals." 4,5 Although Scopes was found guilty, many felt that he had won a moral victory.

By the late 1930's Christian fundamentalists had formed a sub-culture and had largely withdrawn from the rest of society. Following major revisions to Roman Catholic beliefs and practices during the Vatican II conferences in the 1960's, the term "fundamentalist" started to be used to refer to Catholics who rejected the changes, and wished to retain traditional beliefs and practices. Thus it became a commonly used word to describe the most conservative groups within Christianity: both Protestant and Catholic.

Back in the 1960's many theologians and historians expected that religions would become less conservative and generally weaker with time. That did not happen. Instead, the fundamentalist wings of major world religions, including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Sikhism, have grown and become increasingly dedicated to preserving religious tradition. Karen Armstrong has addressed Fundamentalism in Christianity, Islam and Judaism in her book: "The Battle for God." 1

In the U.S., the Fundamentalist-led Moral Majority emerged to challenge social and religious beliefs and practices. Today, Fundamentalists are the most vocal group, on a per-capital basis -- who oppose abortion access, equal rights for homosexuals, same-sex marriage, protection for homosexuals from hate crimes, physician assisted suicide, the use of embryonic stem cells for medical research, comprehensive sex-ed classes in public schools, etc.

The Assemblies of God is one Fundamentalist denomination. The Southern Baptist Convention has moved towards fundamentalism in recent years. Bob Jones University, the General Association of Regular Baptists, the Moody Bible Institute, etc.are also Fundamentalist. Among the most generally known Fundamentalist Christian leaders are Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson and Hal Lindsey.

You're welcome.

your welcome for what

fundies accepted the new testament doofus

you made yourself look even more stupid

no simple task btw

--LOL

unlike islam

--LOL

--LOL

fundamentalism
noun

topruled.gif

topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topruled.gif

You're welcome.

your welcome for what

no simple task btw

--LOL

I never said they didn't. Your reading comp sucks. I said they don't DISREGARD the OT & consider the NT only (as a do over ) Fundamentalists believe ALL of the Biblical writings as truth.... literally ALL OF IT.

"Fundies don't disregard the OT, & don't treat the NT as a 'do over'."

Do you know what "do over" means?

Definition of DO-OVER
: a new attempt or opportunity to do something after a previous attempt has been unsuccessful or unsatisfactory
do-over | a new attempt or opportunity to do something after a previous attempt has been unsuccessful or unsatisfactory

LOL @ U even louder.

Last edited:
unlike islam

--LOL

--LOL

fundamentalism
noun

topruled.gif

topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topruled.gif

You're welcome.

your welcome for what

no simple task btw

--LOL

I never said they didn't. Your reading comp sucks. I said they don't DISREGARD the OT & consider the NT only (as a do over ) Fundamentalists believe ALL of the Biblical writings as truth.... literally ALL OF IT.

LOL @ U.

FU your claim was false to begin with

--LOL

--LOL

fundamentalism
noun

topruled.gif

topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topruled.gif

You're welcome.

your welcome for what

no simple task btw

--LOL

LOL @ U.

There's nothing false about it. You were wrong. You can even take a looksey at the edited post of mine where & how I explain why you were wrong.

You're welcome.

--LOL

--LOL

fundamentalism
noun

topruled.gif

topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topruled.gif

You're welcome.

your welcome for what

no simple task btw

--LOL

LOL @ U.

There's nothing false about it. You were wrong. You can even take a looksey at the edited post of mine where & how I explain why you were wrong.

You're welcome.

you are wrong end of story

fundamentalism
noun

topruled.gif

topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topruled.gif

You're welcome.

your welcome for what

no simple task btw

--LOL

LOL @ U.

You're welcome.

you are wrong end of story

here's something you should add to your siggy....

lgdnXXa.gif

unlike islam

--LOL

--LOL

fundamentalism
noun

topruled.gif

topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topruled.gif

You're welcome.

your welcome for what

no simple task btw

--LOL

Fundies here on this forum may have accepted the new testament, but they pick and choose what parts of the OT they are going to practice. Like they don't like homosexuals, but they don't stone their children to death when their children are disrespectful. You can't pick and choose.

Deuteronomy 21:18–21expands on the law:If any man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father or his mother, and when they chastise him, he will not even listen to them, then his father and mother shall seize him, and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gateway of his home town. And they shall say to the elders of his city, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey us, he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall remove the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear of it and fear.

--LOL

--LOL

fundamentalism
noun

topruled.gif

topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topruled.gif

You're welcome.

your welcome for what

no simple task btw

--LOL

LOL @ U.

Not necessarily. Jesus came to free believers from the law of the OT. If you're going to invoke the OT, then you have to invoke everything, you can't pick and choose. But then you would be more like a Jew, than a Christian.

--LOL

--LOL

fundamentalism
noun

topruled.gif

topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topruled.gif

You're welcome.

your welcome for what

no simple task btw

--LOL

LOL @ U.

Not necessarily. Jesus came to free believers from the law of the OT. If you're going to invoke the OT, then you have to invoke everything, you can't pick and choose. But then you would be more like a Jew, than a Christian.

exactly when was the last time the jews went on a crusade

when did they behead folks for not converting to their religion

I've been saying it, the GOP is truly fucking insane.
A supporter at a Donald Trump created quite a stir on Thursday when, among other incendiary remarks, he falsely claimed President Obama was a Muslim.

But the comment raises an interesting question: What if it were true? Why should it matter if Obama was a Muslim?

On Meet The Press, Chuck Todd posed that exact question to Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon who is closely trailing Trump in the polls. Carson said he would not support a Muslim president and that only candidates with a faith “consistent with the Constitution” should be President.

CHUCK TODD: Let me wrap this up by finally dealing with what’s been going on, Donald Trump, and a deal with a questioner that claimed that the president was Muslim. Let me ask you the question this way. Should a President’s faith matter? Should your faith matter to voters?

BEN CARSON: Well, I guess it depends on what that faith is. If it’s inconsistent with the values and principles of America, then of course it should matter. But if it fits within the realm of America and consistent with the constitution, no problem.

TODD: So do you believe that Islam is consistent with the constitution?

CARSON: No, I don’t, I do not.

TODD: So you–

CARSON: I would not advocate that we put a Muslim in charge of this nation. I absolutely would not agree with that.

I don't think you would really have to worry about that.

1. Neither the DNC or RNC would ever nominate a Muslim to run for the POTUS.
2. A Muslim nominee would get creamed in the general election.

As far as Ben Carson, he is a brilliant surgeon, and a very nice man.

But after the 2nd debate it's clear he is not prime time ready to be POTUS.
He had a lot of difficulty answering questions, and they were very weak answers.

I about fell out of my chair, when he disclosed that he called G.W. Bush directly after 9/11 to tell him NOT to go into Afghanistan to kick Osama Bin Laden & Al Queda's butts.

Carson is also wanting to raise the minimum wage, and then a have another minimum wage on top of that, that is indexed to inflation.

Here is your Iron Lady! Anyone old enough to remember Ronald Reagan, this is the female version of him.

fundamentalism
noun

topruled.gif

topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topbul1d.gif
topruled.gif

You're welcome.

your welcome for what

no simple task btw

--LOL

LOL @ U.

exactly when was the last time the jews went on a crusade

when did they behead folks for not converting to their religion

What are you talking about. Jews use the OT....Christians are to go by the NT. We're talking about Fundies here on this Forum, and how they pick and choose from the Bible.

Forum List

Back