Carly Fiorina with a pre-existing condition opposes Obamacare~

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Carly Fiorina is a breast cancer survivor who has gone through the whole treatment route of chemotherapy, and surgery. Being re-admitted to the hospital for infections from her reconstruction surgeries, who I am sure has Top Notch health insurance and was treated by Top Notch doctors from Stanford University.

She is saying that Obama care isn't working for cancer patients. What a bunch of fucking lies!

I am currently being treated the 2nd time with the same treatment at the same place Carly was treated , only I opted out of the thousands of dollars reconstruction surgery due to complications.

My husband and I worked hard all of our life's and after my first diagnosis we were about to lose our home and savings because of the pre-existing crap in 2012 and treatment was killing us .

Bag of chemo $10,000 x 12
Shot the day after $20,000 x 12
Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

The pre-existing law has not only saved my life but millions of lives who would otherwise have to For-go and die without treatment this second time around.

Carly wants to replace it with a High-Risk Pool Plan which is basically a disaster for anyone with preexisting anything.
The trouble with high risk pools as a “conservative alternative” | The Incidental Economist
To overcome these issues, the pools would need to be incredibly well-funded—conservative health policy scholar James Capretta estimated that adequate funding would be on the scale of $15-20 billion a year to cover 4 million individuals. Remember that back in the real world, the GOP quashed a bill for $4 billion in one-time high risk pool stopgap funding earlier this year.

I feel bad for her having breast cancer , but I knew she was a fucking bitch by just looking at her.
Another candidate who will take what she can get with her cushy insurance and fuck the rest of America over.

This Botox Bitch is dangerous, and to vote her in will bring us down just like she did with HP...

Carly Fiorina on Opposing Obamacare as a Cancer Survivor

~

jocylyn%252520wildseein_thumb.jpg
Why do these people think that botox looks good.

Many people do not know of her having breast cancer, you would think she would want to fix the system after going through the horrible treatment..

What is the point of this thread ?

That you can tell someone is a "fucking bitch" just by looking at them.

Are you sure it was chemo you were getting ?

jocylyn%252520wildseein_thumb.jpg
Why do these people think that botox looks good.

Many people do not know of her having breast cancer, you would think she would want to fix the system after going through the horrible treatment..

Maybe she does.

Obamacare fixes nothing.

Try reading the thread asshole..

It is about bringing out Carly's lies about how Obama care hurts cancer people, while she get's the most expensive care herself she wants to drop it for other women. but you already knew that.

The more I read about this woman the lie's are quit a common thing for her.

This is not a Obamacare debate thread but I see that you oppose it with 0 fucking nothing , which is a common thing for you as well.

It is about bringing out Carly's lies about how Obama care hurts cancer people, while she get's the most expensive care herself she wants to drop it for other women. but you already knew that.

This is not a Obamacare debate thread but I see that you oppose it with 0 fucking nothing , which is a common thing for you as well.

I did read your blather...all the way through.

At the end you decided you could tell she was a "fucking bitch". That was impressive. But I figure you stare at one every morning in the mirror so you should be an expert.

But, let's look at the contents of your diaper (post).

Carly isn't the only one saying Obamacare is hurting cancer patients.

The NCPA (which I don't really care for) quotes an article in the Wall Street Journal. The idea is that Obamacare is shifting care to places that have historically made it more expensive to get care. Good job !!!

Next, the idea of High Risk Pools (again something I am very skeptical about). But you just can't help but pronouce the argument over when your own article says:

High risk pools may not be totally unworkable, but they pose concerns—possibly more concerns than they allay. It’s hard to seriously weigh any “conservative alternative” that glosses over their troubles.

So, maybe you should read your own articles.....asshole.

At the end you decided you could tell she was a "fucking bitch". That was impressive. But I figure you stare at one every morning in the mirror so you should be an expert.

The NCPA (which I don't really care for) quotes an article in the Wall Street Journal. The idea is that Obamacare is shifting care to places that have historically made it more expensive to get care. Good job !!!

Next, the idea of High Risk Pools (again something I am very skeptical about). But you just can't help but pronouce the argument over when your own article says:

High risk pools may not be totally unworkable, but they pose concerns—possibly more concerns than they allay. It’s hard to seriously weigh any “conservative alternative” that glosses over their troubles.

You just don't get it , you're clueless until something happens to you and then your eyes are really opened, even if you are in the medical field it is different when you hear the cancer is in you.

This is why I would think Carly would have a different stance on it. Instead she is taking the stance to get voted in by her party even if it goes against what she herself has done, and as I read more about her the more I see the hypocrisy and many lies she is trying to get away with many other subjects but they will come out.

I don't expect you to understand any of that until that one day it's you.

You just don't get it , you're clueless until something happens to you and then your eyes are really opened, even if you are in the medical field it is different when you hear the cancer is in you.

This is why I would think Carly would have a different stance on it. Instead she is taking the stance to get voted in by her party even if it goes against what she herself has done, and as I read more about her the more I see the hypocrisy and many lies she is trying to get away with many other subjects but they will come out.

I don't expect you to understand any of that until that one day it's you.

So, tell me about these special powers that allow you to determine who's a "fucking bitch" just by looking at them.

Any other insights ?

Or have you figured out that your emotions can sometimes make you look pretty foolish.

You know nothing about me or what I've been exposed to.

If you believe your brand of thinking is so good....you should run.

C.F. is an elitist. Just like Hillary or most of the other clowns.

They have no clue as to what works for you or I.

Obama is right in there too.

Obamacare sucks.

We do have a health insurance delivery issue...been saying that for decades. Obamacare fixed nothing.

Carly Fiorina is a breast cancer survivor who has gone through the whole treatment route of chemotherapy, and surgery. Being re-admitted to the hospital for infections from her reconstruction surgeries, who I am sure has Top Notch health insurance and was treated by Top Notch doctors from Stanford University.

She is saying that Obama care isn't working for cancer patients. What a bunch of fucking lies!

I am currently being treated the 2nd time with the same treatment at the same place Carly was treated , only I opted out of the thousands of dollars reconstruction surgery due to complications.

My husband and I worked hard all of our life's and after my first diagnosis we were about to lose our home and savings because of the pre-existing crap in 2012 and treatment was killing us .

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

The pre-existing law has not only saved my life but millions of lives who would otherwise have to For-go and die without treatment this second time around.

Carly wants to replace it with a High-Risk Pool Plan which is basically a disaster for anyone with preexisting anything.
The trouble with high risk pools as a “conservative alternative” | The Incidental Economist
To overcome these issues, the pools would need to be incredibly well-funded—conservative health policy scholar James Capretta estimated that adequate funding would be on the scale of $15-20 billion a year to cover 4 million individuals. Remember that back in the real world, the GOP quashed a bill for $4 billion in one-time high risk pool stopgap funding earlier this year.

I feel bad for her having breast cancer , but I knew she was a fucking bitch by just looking at her.
Another candidate who will take what she can get with her cushy insurance and fuck the rest of America over.

This Botox Bitch is dangerous, and to vote her in will bring us down just like she did with HP...

~

Because she has integrity. With her it's about the people who are being hurt or scammed by obamacare and not about her. You greedy self-serving liberals don't understand integrity.

150226_carly_fiorina_gty_1160.jpg

She is a hag and I know many of the people her negative actions brought about while being at HP.

You would almost have to be a fool not to see it in her . Much of that is having to be tuff working in a man's world, a lot of it you can see as the eyes are the doorway into the soul.

She lied about her step daughter dying from smoking pot during the last debate ( sounds so innocent ) but in real life she died from bulimia, prescription pills, and alcohol.

She lied about the planned parenthood video which she can not now produce to back up what she was talking about.

She lied about hating Obama's Iran sanction deal , yet while at HP thousands of printers made it to Iran under her watch.

She is a big phoney, which I am finding out much more every time I research her name.

I feel that I am a pretty good judge of character in most cases .

As far as Obamacare I really don't care if you think it is not working, but while the many hours I sit amongst people getting treatment I have had conversations with , it does help them.

Last edited:

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~
Carly is a freaking multimillionaire

What does she care if working people can get health insurance?

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

Because she has integrity. With her it's about the people who are being hurt or scammed by obamacare and not about her. You greedy self-serving liberals don't understand integrity.
What has Carly offered to those without insurance?

Does she care?

What the fuck does she care? She nailed down $188 million in her six years at HP not to mention $11 million invested in Goldman Sachs fixed income bonds which give her a tax free $445, 405. She can afford her own health care.
And according to conservative dogma, if one 'fails' to get a job that pays enough to afford health insurance and treatment for a catastrophic, life-threatening illness, then he 'deserves' to die, where he has only himself to 'blame' for being low income and poor.

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

What has Carly offered to those without insurance?

Does she care?
She offers what the other republican candidates offer:

“Get a better paying job or die.”

Obamacare would have her dead by now. She has said the cancer was aggressive, and would not have been found until too late under obamacare care standards.

Having made my living as a health insurance and HMO executive, it was my job to see that people with pre-existing conditions were denied coverage, whenever possible. Employers demanded it, since the cost of their health insurance was based on their claims experience. Over my 50 years in the business, my enforcement of policy provisions directly resulted in the deaths of 10's of thousands of people. Regardless of the GOP crusade to return to the "good old days", it isn't going to happen. Also, it would be political suicide if they could do it.

What the fuck does she care? She nailed down $188 million in her six years at HP not to mention $11 million invested in Goldman Sachs fixed income bonds which give her a tax free $445, 405. She can afford her own health care.
And according to conservative dogma, if one 'fails' to get a job that pays enough to afford health insurance and treatment for a catastrophic, life-threatening illness, then he 'deserves' to die, where he has only himself to 'blame' for being low income and poor.

Now with the cost of healthcare it is the middle class that deserve to die as well. The way the republican's want healthcare to be is for the wealthy only.
My husband and I worked hard ( he is an attorney ) and are considered middle class. The way things were we would have lost our home, business everything.

Forum List

Back