Ben Carson Campaign Releases Tape of Ted Cruz Worker's dirty politics..

Did he tell them he was dropping out of the race........................................

Nope...........

Did Ted's people say he was dropping out.........................................

Yep..............

Case closed.

Prove it, prove what you state, post the tweet. It is really easy, go ahead, you blather what you heard now post the tweet, THAT NOBODY HEARD!!!!!

I didn't hear the dropping out part:dunno:

Carson has left the campaign trail................it is implied unless you live in denial...........

He did, he went to FL. Stupid move on his part. What was even more stupid is his campaign giving that info to the media ..Stupid.... real stupid:eusa_silenced:

I understand your prescription.....................Just don't believe in it...................to me it is dishonest..................but I guess you don't care about honesty in elections................It was a slime ball tactic.
quote-war-has-rules-mud-wrestling-has-rules-politics-has-no-rules-ross-perot-22-91-94.jpg

Will Ben Carson even survive New Hampshire?

Doesn't look like it

Prove it, prove what you state, post the tweet. It is really easy, go ahead, you blather what you heard now post the tweet, THAT NOBODY HEARD!!!!!

Carson has left the campaign trail................it is implied unless you live in denial...........

He did, he went to FL. Stupid move on his part. What was even more stupid is his campaign giving that info to the media ..Stupid.... real stupid:eusa_silenced:

I understand your prescription.....................Just don't believe in it...................to me it is dishonest..................but I guess you don't care about honesty in elections................It was a slime ball tactic.
quote-war-has-rules-mud-wrestling-has-rules-politics-has-no-rules-ross-perot-22-91-94.jpg

Politics is a dirty business. I like Carson, he's a good man, but he's not winning anything...... Sorry

Will Ben Carson even survive New Hampshire?

Doesn't look like it
Maybe.........maybe not.................America wants MUD slinging.................Carson doesn't get into the MUD pits with the other candidates...........Not exiting enough for the people to vote for...............................The MOB rules in this country and the leading candidates know it......................Both sides..................will they spend a Billion again on Mud slinging ads again this election...................

The WH is up for sale again..........................Leading the pack............the Hildabeast.........................On the other side..........wildcards are doing so without the PACS..............................

Politics is a dirty business. I like Carson, he's a good man, but he's not winning anything...... Sorry

So is that an admission that Cruz's people played Politics with NO RULES....................................which is what I'm saying..............

Did he tell them he was dropping out of the race........................................

Nope...........

Did Ted's people say he was dropping out.........................................

Yep..............

Case closed.

Especially to CNN.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ape-of-ted-cruz-worker-spreading-rumors/?_r=0

oh snap! Kick some ass Carson! This is DISGUSTING DECEITFUL behavior by a so called "christian first American second" and a man who uses the slogan TRUSTED

the Hitler lover doesn't like Cruz :thup:

Of course a jew loving Anti American like you loves Cruz.He is a Christian Zionist just like your disgusting self. NEITHER of you belong in my country and if I had my way you wouldn't last long in an American for TRUE AMERICANS. Your ass can share a seat with the Canadian **** there on the way to Israhell.

Poor little Hitler youth. You should be banned from this board. Your country doesn't exist. Nazi Germany was defeated:slap:

Your country will never exist either christozionist nut. You hate America if it would actually stand up for its self against Israel. You would turn on America and Americans as soon as this country declared its independence from the leech called Israel. Deny all you want I see right through your pseudo patriotism. Of course like most jews and jew lovers you HATE free speech....oh well tough shit. Here go enjoy this wonderful page on Facebook Open Borders for Israel

:popcorn:

So is that an admission that Cruz's people played Politics with NO RULES....................................which is what I'm saying..............
What rules? repeating news reports is against the rules now?:eusa_eh:

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ape-of-ted-cruz-worker-spreading-rumors/?_r=0

oh snap! Kick some ass Carson! This is DISGUSTING DECEITFUL behavior by a so called "christian first American second" and a man who uses the slogan TRUSTED

Of course a jew loving Anti American like you loves Cruz.He is a Christian Zionist just like your disgusting self. NEITHER of you belong in my country and if I had my way you wouldn't last long in an American for TRUE AMERICANS. Your ass can share a seat with the Canadian **** there on the way to Israhell.

Poor little Hitler youth. You should be banned from this board. Your country doesn't exist. Nazi Germany was defeated:slap:

Your country will never exist either christozionist nut. You hate America if it would actually stand up for its self against Israel. You would turn on America and Americans as soon as this country declared its independence from the leech called Israel. Deny all you want I see right through your pseudo patriotism. Of course like most jews and jew lovers you HATE free speech....oh well tough shit. Here go enjoy this wonderful page on Facebook Open Borders for Israel

Libby's enjoying the show............the in fighting...............It only lasts during the primaries.............then the luggage from Hillary can be used.

:slap:

Thanks for confirming my point.....................What rules....................Cruz knew he wasn't withdrawing...........as did his staff.......................so you have confirmed my point.....................

Libby's enjoying the show............the in fighting...............It only lasts during the primaries.............then the luggage from Hillary can be used.

Why can't it be used now?

Thanks for confirming my point.....................What rules....................Cruz knew he wasn't withdrawing...........as did his staff.......................so you have confirmed my point.....................
How did he know?

Incompetence in his campaign is Carson's biggest problem other than the fact thats he's too laid back

Why can't it be used now?
It already is...................the in fighting is just a side show......................I've posted threads like Is Hillary a Liar..............Not one vote saying she wasn't on this board...................................

This is about an internal fight...................and the use of dirty tactics by the callers from Cruz's camp..............Cruz has already apologized...........others here Not so much.

How did he know?
How could he not know....................even in the CNN article it STATED CLEARLY that Carson wasn't withdrawing......................

Either way it was a shady tactic to use against your own side..............

How did he know?
How could he not know....................even in the CNN article it STATED CLEARLY that Carson wasn't withdrawing......................

The campaign call was accurate

Incompetence in his campaign is Carson's biggest problem other than the fact thats he's too laid back
I don't see Carson's too laid back as a problem..........................Those that ramble on and on tend to stick their feet in their mouths too often...................I believe Carson would take part of the black vote no matter how they Uncle Tom him...............................To me that is a win situation...............

But alas that will not happen.............

If you are pushing me for a primary vote for Cruz........it is not working.................He apologized...............I'll accept that, but not your position on so what............If anything...........more tactics like that will make me put down the coin and vote for Trump with a clothes pin on my nose.

How did he know?

The campaign call was accurate
Then there was no need for Cruz to apologize to Carson......................

Forum List

Back