Ben Carson Campaign Releases Tape of Ted Cruz Worker's dirty politics..

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Good for Carson...He was screwed over big time...I hope that he doesn't let this slide..

Tape of a Cruz reporter calling Carson's supporters video in the news link below..

At a news conference in Washington this week, Mr. Carson said that Mr. Cruz had not gone far enough in addressing the situation and called on him to fire the staff members who spread the rumors. Invoking the Bible, Mr. Carson said it would reflect poorly on Mr. Cruz’s character if he stood by employees who engaged in such behavior.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ape-of-ted-cruz-worker-spreading-rumors/?_r=0

Good for Carson...He was screwed over big time...I hope that he doesn't let this slide..

Tape of a Cruz reporter calling Carson's supporters video in the news link below..

At a news conference in Washington this week, Mr. Carson said that Mr. Cruz had not gone far enough in addressing the situation and called on him to fire the staff members who spread the rumors. Invoking the Bible, Mr. Carson said it would reflect poorly on Mr. Cruz’s character if he stood by employees who engaged in such behavior.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ape-of-ted-cruz-worker-spreading-rumors/?_r=0

there really isn't anything he can do about it though. it might hurt cruz but it won't help him.

I hate to see soft spoken Dr. Carson whine about "dirty politics". Harry Truman said it best, "if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen". The ironic thing is that Cruz based his assumption on a CNN story.

I hate to see soft spoken Dr. Carson whine about "dirty politics". Harry Truman said it best, "if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen". The ironic thing is that Cruz based his assumption on a CNN story.

Carson is not whining, he is getting the word out of what happened.

Carson's a brilliant man, and knows that a man who he had dinner with many times...stabbed him in the back..

Carson is absolutely right to say something on this............................let it fall where it may.

Carson's a brilliant man, and knows that a man who he had dinner with many times...stabbed him in the back..

Of course you have proof that Cruz had knowledge of what his campaign workers were doing. Also Cruz had 12,000 volunteers in IA, which ones do your fire? Steve King who put the word out also isn't a paid worker on the campaign, how do you fire him? He's a congressman.

Of course you have proof that Cruz had knowledge of what his campaign workers were doing. Also Cruz had 12,000 volunteers in IA, which ones do your fire? Steve King who put the word out also isn't a paid worker on the campaign, how do you fire him? He's a congressman.

Just like Bernie when his campaign people blew it on purpose, take responsibility and let the workers go..

Just like Bernie when his campaign people blew it on purpose, take responsibility and let the workers go..

Great, I'm all for taking responsibility, do we have a list of the people who engaged in the unethical behavior? Or should he just fire everyone?

President Cruz scares me more than any other candidate !
Something about him has always creeped me out...

It's the makeup .

None of the Republican candidates give a shit about Carson

Yesterday's news

A candidate shows his leadership skills during the campaign. If Cruz didn't know about this, then he isn't up for the job of POTUS. Obviously you don't think the buck stops at Cruz's desk.

A candidate shows his leadership skills during the campaign. If Cruz didn't know about this, then he isn't up for the job of POTUS. Obviously you don't think the buck stops at Cruz's desk.

Well said, and a very good point to make.

Forum List

Back