Ben Carson Campaign Releases Tape of Ted Cruz Worker's dirty politics..

Sleepy Ben will make a terrific Surgeon General......it will be years before another black man sits in the WH thanks to Barack Hussein.

Politics is a dirty business. I like Carson, he's a good man, but he's not winning anything...... Sorry
So is that an admission that Cruz's people played Politics with NO RULES....................................which is what I'm saying..............
What rules? repeating news reports is against the rules now?:eusa_eh:
Thanks for confirming my point.....................What rules....................Cruz knew he wasn't withdrawing...........as did his staff.......................so you have confirmed my point.....................

Incompetence in his campaign is Carson's biggest problem other than the fact thats he's too laid back
I don't see Carson's too laid back as a problem..........................Those that ramble on and on tend to stick their feet in their mouths too often...................I believe Carson would take part of the black vote no matter how they Uncle Tom him...............................To me that is a win situation...............

But alas that will not happen.............

If you are pushing me for a primary vote for Cruz........it is not working.................He apologized...............I'll accept that, but not your position on so what............If anything...........more tactics like that will make me put down the coin and vote for Trump with a clothes pin on my nose.

Ben Carson’s entire NH super PAC staff quit and joined Ted Cruz’s campaign

If the New Hampshire office of the pro-Ben Carson super PAC 2016 Committee felt a little empty Monday, that’s because everybody quit—and joined Ted Cruz’s campaign.

WMUR reported Monday that all five paid New Hampshire staffers for the pro-Carson super PAC resigned Sunday to become volunteers for Cruz, the Texas senator, who they feel is the most electable conservative.

“We hold Dr. Carson in the highest regard,” the group’s spokesperson, Jerry Sickles, told WMUR. “This is a man we revere, but we think it is important that our party nominate a conservative and get behind a single conservative who can win, and we strongly believe that candidate is Ted Cruz.”

So is that an admission that Cruz's people played Politics with NO RULES....................................which is what I'm saying..............
Thanks for confirming my point.....................What rules....................Cruz knew he wasn't withdrawing...........as did his staff.......................so you have confirmed my point.....................

Incompetence in his campaign is Carson's biggest problem other than the fact thats he's too laid back
I don't see Carson's too laid back as a problem..........................Those that ramble on and on tend to stick their feet in their mouths too often...................I believe Carson would take part of the black vote no matter how they Uncle Tom him...............................To me that is a win situation...............

If you are pushing me for a primary vote for Cruz........it is not working.................He apologized...............I'll accept that, but not your position on so what............If anything...........more tactics like that will make me put down the coin and vote for Trump with a clothes pin on my nose.

If the New Hampshire office of the pro-Ben Carson super PAC 2016 Committee felt a little empty Monday, that’s because everybody quit—and joined Ted Cruz’s campaign.

WMUR reported Monday that all five paid New Hampshire staffers for the pro-Carson super PAC resigned Sunday to become volunteers for Cruz, the Texas senator, who they feel is the most electable conservative.

“We hold Dr. Carson in the highest regard,” the group’s spokesperson, Jerry Sickles, told WMUR. “This is a man we revere, but we think it is important that our party nominate a conservative and get behind a single conservative who can win, and we strongly believe that candidate is Ted Cruz.”

ALL 5 OF THEM...................

OMG................

DId California slip into the ocean over that........................LOL

:ack-1:

OMG................

That's what I was wondering about all 5 of Carson's lost votes

OMG................

He took nearly 10% of the votes in Iowa...........................the 5 are just the ones in the article..............LOL

He still could influence the end result..................by endorsing another candidate...............and many may take his endorsement seriously.......

OMG................

Yep, more than he lost over the phone message

OMG................

He took nearly 10% of the votes in Iowa...........................the 5 are just the ones in the article..............LOL

He still could influence the end result..................by endorsing another candidate...............and many may take his endorsement seriously.......
They had more than 5 other choices. That is if they even decided to not vote for Carson ( which I doubt). I'm just not buying this senario.

I felt bad for Carson upon first hearing the story. Concerning Cruz, the playing dumb bit doesn't cut it with me and I see the incident as being right up there with bearing false testimony against an individual.

well obviously he is a progressive in sheeps clothing

i mean after all he sent is very own version

of "card check" out to the peoples

OMG................

They had more than 5 other choices. That is if they even decided to not vote for Carson ( which I doubt). I'm just not buying this senario.

the info was sent out to all locations

if only 4 people from each moved from carson to cruz

it would have put him over the top past trump

progressive do this sort of underhanded tactics

it is how they win

it is funny how that works

i would give myself an i agree

but the system will not let me

--LOL

OMG................

They see the end is near in reality.......................perhaps Carson going to Florida instead of campaign headquarters was enough to jump ship................

I'm not saying Carson has a chance........................that wouldn't be correct..............I don't see that..............but I don't like the tactic regardless of his votes............................It is a negative to Cruz for me...................

Cruz was lying about this AGAIN last night. I watched CNN ALL DAY on Monday and there was NOTHING about Carson dropping out. There WAS mention of him going to Florida for a change of clothes...Again CRUZ is a lying piece of dog shit.

That is Cruz's lie to rationalize his dirty tricks to the suckers stupid enough to swallow his lies, but here is what Carson's people actually told CNN reporter Chris Moody:

Follow
Chris MoodyVerified account@moody
Ben Carson's campaign tells me he plans to stay in the race beyond Iowa no matter what the results are tonight.
4:43 PM - 1 Feb 2016

Grow up, post that tweet that literally nobody heard, go ahead.

Then tell us who told cnn that ben carson was leaving the campaign to go home and fo what, his laundry? Carson admits he told cnn he was not going to be in new hampshire.

Either way, post that tweet nobody heard, after which I can unload more facts apon you that you will not like.

Go ahead, post the tweet nobody has heard so we can see how trulely terrible it was.
That tweet was posted the very SAME minute within seconds of the tweet Cruz chose to misrepresent. Take a look at the time stamp of the CNN tweet I posted and the time stamp of the CNN tweet Cruz used, as you can see they were posted the same minute so if Cruz saw one he saw both but you know nothing of the one I posted because Cruz and his shills pretend the tweet they used was the only tweet tweeted.

Chris MoodyVerified account@moody
Carson won't go to NH/SC, but instead will head home to Florida for some R&R. He'll be in DC Thursday for the National Prayer Breakfast.
4:43 PM - 1 Feb 2016

4:43pm? This news Report was at 7:45 pm..

One is east coast time and the other is west coast time.
DUH!

Iowa is central time you moron:slap:

The news report was 7:45 EASTERN time and Moody's tweets were Western time, so nothing was posted in Central time. Idiot!

How did he know?
How could he not know....................even in the CNN article it STATED CLEARLY that Carson wasn't withdrawing......................

Either way it was a shady tactic to use against your own side..............
The campaign call was accurate
Then there was no need for Cruz to apologize to Carson......................

Apologies are for pussies

Ask Trump

How did he know?
How could he not know....................even in the CNN article it STATED CLEARLY that Carson wasn't withdrawing......................

Ask Trump

Taken out of context on your part of course.................He was referring to the apologist N Chief currently serving.

How did he know?

Ask Trump

Taken out of context on your part of course.................He was referring to the apologist N Chief currently serving.

Someone had to apologize for the reign of Bush the decider

Ask Trump

Someone had to apologize for the reign of Bush the decider

That's a matter of opinion..............but feel free to bow to all those countries with your master.

Forum List

Back