Ben Carson Campaign Releases Tape of Ted Cruz Worker's dirty politics..

The Carson Campaign gave out too much information That's the bottom line. It's like giving out battle plans to the enemy. Not too bright really
Cruz lied, admit it. Cruz claims Carson didn't say he was staying in the race until later, but I have shown that Carson's people told the CNN reporter Chris Moody that Carson was staying in the race no matter what happens in Iowa in the exact same minute of the part Cruz dishonestly used. Moody posted his CNN report in 2 tweets because the character limitations of Twitter prevented him from posting all of it in one tweet. Cruz chose to ignore CNN's second tweet that completed Moody's full report even though it was posted within seconds of the tweet Cruz used.

Last edited:
The Carson Campaign gave out too much information That's the bottom line. It's like giving out battle plans to the enemy. Not too bright really
Cruz lied, admit it. Cruz claims Carson didn't say he was staying in the race until later, but I have shown that Carson's people told the CNN reporter Chris Moody that Carson was staying in the race no matter what happens in Iowa in the exact same minute of the part Cruz dishonestly used. Moody posted his CNN report in 2 tweets because the character limitations of Twitter prevented him from posting all of it in one tweet. Cruz chose to ignore CNN's second tweet that completed Moody's full report even though it was posted within seconds of the tweet Cruz used.

Who cares really? Find me someone who switched and voted for Cruz base on that information. You hate both of them anyway. You support corruption in government, So you have no room to talk dumbass

ben carson told cnn he was not going to csmpaign in N.H.
That is Cruz's lie to rationalize his dirty tricks to the suckers stupid enough to swallow his lies, but here is what Carson's people actually told CNN reporter Chris Moody:

Follow
Chris MoodyVerified account@moody
Ben Carson's campaign tells me he plans to stay in the race beyond Iowa no matter what the results are tonight.
4:43 PM - 1 Feb 2016

Grow up, post that tweet that literally nobody heard, go ahead.

Then tell us who told cnn that ben carson was leaving the campaign to go home and fo what, his laundry? Carson admits he told cnn he was not going to be in new hampshire.

Either way, post that tweet nobody heard, after which I can unload more facts apon you that you will not like.

Go ahead, post the tweet nobody has heard so we can see how trulely terrible it was.
That tweet was posted the very SAME minute within seconds of the tweet Cruz chose to misrepresent. Take a look at the time stamp of the CNN tweet I posted and the time stamp of the CNN tweet Cruz used, as you can see they were posted the same minute so if Cruz saw one he saw both but you know nothing of the one I posted because Cruz and his shills pretend the tweet they used was the only tweet tweeted.

Carson won't go to NH/SC, but instead will head home to Florida for some R&R. He'll be in DC Thursday for the National Prayer Breakfast.

4:43pm? This news Report was at 7:45 pm..

That is Cruz's lie to rationalize his dirty tricks to the suckers stupid enough to swallow his lies, but here is what Carson's people actually told CNN reporter Chris Moody:

Follow
Ben Carson's campaign tells me he plans to stay in the race beyond Iowa no matter what the results are tonight.

Then tell us who told cnn that ben carson was leaving the campaign to go home and fo what, his laundry? Carson admits he told cnn he was not going to be in new hampshire.

Either way, post that tweet nobody heard, after which I can unload more facts apon you that you will not like.

Go ahead, post the tweet nobody has heard so we can see how trulely terrible it was.
That tweet was posted the very SAME minute within seconds of the tweet Cruz chose to misrepresent. Take a look at the time stamp of the CNN tweet I posted and the time stamp of the CNN tweet Cruz used, as you can see they were posted the same minute so if Cruz saw one he saw both but you know nothing of the one I posted because Cruz and his shills pretend the tweet they used was the only tweet tweeted.

Carson won't go to NH/SC, but instead will head home to Florida for some R&R. He'll be in DC Thursday for the National Prayer Breakfast.

One is east coast time and the other is west coast time.
DUH!

Follow

Oh my GOD! That is exactly what Carson said, how Dirty of the Cruz campaign staffer to tweet what Carson told CNN.

Either way, Carson lost how many votes? ZERO!

CARSON did a bit better than the polling suggested.

Trump is a rotten SOB, I bet Trump is there simply to get everyone fighting so that the republicans take themselves out.
GettyImages-843167781438806851.jpg

Follow

Oh my GOD! That is exactly what Carson said, how Dirty of the Cruz campaign staffer to tweet what Carson told CNN.
Cruz supporters are the same kind of dirty liars as Cruz.

The dirty part was leaving out this part of the tweet, as if you didn't know, turning a half-truth into a whole lie!

A half-truth is a whole lie.
- Yiddish Proverb

Ben Carson is a moron, ben carson told cnn he was not going to csmpaign in N.H.

Carson lost zero votes, he was always predicted to come in 4th, always
Did he tell them he was dropping out of the race........................................

Nope...........

Did Ted's people say he was dropping out.........................................

Yep..............

Case closed.
Who gives a shit? How about you Trump, cult followers, focus on Hillary Clinton instead of the side show
I've said time and again that I support Carson. Bottom line. The tactics used by Cruz's lackeys is BS.

Did he tell them he was dropping out of the race........................................

Nope...........

Did Ted's people say he was dropping out.........................................

Yep..............

Case closed.

Prove it, prove what you state, post the tweet. It is really easy, go ahead, you blather what you heard now post the tweet, THAT NOBODY HEARD!!!!!

This really disgusts me and he's supposed to represent the holy rollers??? :eusa_pray:

Follow

One is east coast time and the other is west coast time.
DUH!

Iowa is central time you moron:slap:

Nope...........

Yep..............

Case closed.

Prove it, prove what you state, post the tweet. It is really easy, go ahead, you blather what you heard now post the tweet, THAT NOBODY HEARD!!!!!

I didn't hear the dropping out part:dunno:

Nope...........

Yep..............

Case closed.

Carson has left the campaign trail................it is implied unless you live in denial...........

Fundagelical Rafael Edwardo Cruz from Cuba, born in Canada lying to his fundagelical base. So much for "morals and Jesus". Well, they've been lying about Democrats, gays, Obama and Hillary Clinton for years. So is it really a surprise? Seems more like full circle to me.

Nope...........

Yep..............

Case closed.

Carson has left the campaign trail................it is implied unless you live in denial...........

He did, he went to FL. Stupid move on his part. What was even more stupid is his campaign giving that info to the media ..Stupid.... real stupid:eusa_silenced:

Nope...........

Yep..............

Case closed.

Which of course, is NOT a river in Egypt.

Forum List

Back