Ben Carson Campaign Releases Tape of Ted Cruz Worker's dirty politics..

Grow up, post that tweet that literally nobody heard, go ahead.

Then tell us who told cnn that ben carson was leaving the campaign to go home and fo what, his laundry? Carson admits he told cnn he was not going to be in new hampshire.

Either way, post that tweet nobody heard, after which I can unload more facts apon you that you will not like.

Go ahead, post the tweet nobody has heard so we can see how trulely terrible it was.
That tweet was posted the very SAME minute within seconds of the tweet Cruz chose to misrepresent. Take a look at the time stamp of the CNN tweet I posted and the time stamp of the CNN tweet Cruz used, as you can see they were posted the same minute so if Cruz saw one he saw both but you know nothing of the one I posted because Cruz and his shills pretend the tweet they used was the only tweet tweeted.

Chris MoodyVerified account@moody
Carson won't go to NH/SC, but instead will head home to Florida for some R&R. He'll be in DC Thursday for the National Prayer Breakfast.
4:43 PM - 1 Feb 2016

4:43pm? This news Report was at 7:45 pm..

One is east coast time and the other is west coast time.
DUH!

Iowa is central time you moron:slap:

The news report was 7:45 EASTERN time and Moody's tweets were Western time, so nothing was posted in Central time. Idiot!

All tweets come out of Cali?...Who knew:dunno:

That tweet was posted the very SAME minute within seconds of the tweet Cruz chose to misrepresent. Take a look at the time stamp of the CNN tweet I posted and the time stamp of the CNN tweet Cruz used, as you can see they were posted the same minute so if Cruz saw one he saw both but you know nothing of the one I posted because Cruz and his shills pretend the tweet they used was the only tweet tweeted.

Chris MoodyVerified account@moody
Carson won't go to NH/SC, but instead will head home to Florida for some R&R. He'll be in DC Thursday for the National Prayer Breakfast.
4:43 PM - 1 Feb 2016

DUH!

The news report was 7:45 EASTERN time and Moody's tweets were Western time, so nothing was posted in Central time. Idiot!

Yet another Straw Man.

Gutter tactics against Cruz, there is trillions of dollars at stake if Cruz wins, NO SUBSIDIES!

Funny how these Leftist love Carson now as they've slandered since he called Obama out on Obamacare. Lets team up with them now and slander Cruz.:uhoh3:

DUH!

Yet another Straw Man.

You're a clone, you wanna defend Carson now boy? :slap:

I wish carson had more energy and didn't say such stupid things... But he is honest. A rarity.

Forum List

Back