Ben Carson Campaign Releases Tape of Ted Cruz Worker's dirty politics..

None of the Republican candidates give a shit about Carson

Yesterday's news
He is still my choice even though the odds are completely against him..................to me he is the most honest up there.............Of course he will probably not be on the ticket come the primaries.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ape-of-ted-cruz-worker-spreading-rumors/?_r=0

oh snap! Kick some ass Carson! This is DISGUSTING DECEITFUL behavior by a so called "christian first American second" and a man who uses the slogan TRUSTED

the Hitler lover doesn't like Cruz :thup:

Of course a jew loving Anti American like you loves Cruz.He is a Christian Zionist just like your disgusting self. NEITHER of you belong in my country and if I had my way you wouldn't last long in an American for TRUE AMERICANS. Your ass can share a seat with the Canadian **** there on the way to Israhell.

Poor little Hitler youth. You should be banned from this board. Your country doesn't exist. Nazi Germany was defeated:slap:

Your country will never exist either christozionist nut. You hate America if it would actually stand up for its self against Israel. You would turn on America and Americans as soon as this country declared its independence from the leech called Israel. Deny all you want I see right through your pseudo patriotism. Of course like most jews and jew lovers you HATE free speech....oh well tough shit. Here go enjoy this wonderful page on Facebook Open Borders for Israel

i_stand_with_israel_poster-r2524b90477b244149d5f964923b552d2_zb1gs_8byvr_1024.jpg

Yesterday's news
He is still my choice even though the odds are completely against him..................to me he is the most honest up there.............Of course he will probably not be on the ticket come the primaries.
I didn't think it was so at first but Carson is mostly honest, and I won't put down a conservative for supporting him.

I will put down conservatives that want to vote for Canadian anchor baby Cruz.
I'm against his VAT Tax...................and in the debates he went out of his way not to discuss that portion of his tax plan.....................he is also in bed with Goldman Sachs no matter how they try to perfume it.

I'm against his VAT Tax...................and in the debates he went out of his way not to discuss that portion of his tax plan.....................he is also in bed with Goldman Sachs no matter how they try to perfume it.
You see through Cruz I respect that buddy. Cheers

You see through Cruz I respect that buddy. Cheers
I look for honesty on the stage...................which is why I choose Carson.................

Been around too long to believe the Used Car Salesmen.............

Ben Carson is a moron, ben carson told cnn he was not going to csmpaign in N.H.

Carson lost zero votes, he was always predicted to come in 4th, always
Did he tell them he was dropping out of the race........................................

Nope...........

Did Ted's people say he was dropping out.........................................

Yep..............

Case closed.

ben carson told cnn he was not going to csmpaign in N.H.
That is Cruz's lie to rationalize his dirty tricks to the suckers stupid enough to swallow his lies, but here is what Carson's people actually told CNN reporter Chris Moody:

Follow
Chris MoodyVerified account@moody

Ben Carson's campaign tells me he plans to stay in the race beyond Iowa no matter what the results are tonight.
4:43 PM - 1 Feb 2016

Did he tell them he was dropping out of the race........................................

Nope...........

Did Ted's people say he was dropping out.........................................

Yep..............

Case closed.
Who gives a shit? How about you Trump, cult followers, focus on Hillary Clinton instead of the side show

That is Cruz's lie to rationalize his dirty tricks to the suckers stupid enough to swallow his lies, but here is what Carson's people actually told CNN reporter Chris Moody:

Follow
Ben Carson's campaign tells me he plans to stay in the race beyond Iowa no matter what the results are tonight.

The Clintons are bought and paid for

Clintons Earned $153 Million From Speeches Over 14 Years…

Bill-and-Hill-550x338.jpg

Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, combined to earn more than $153 million in paid speeches from 2001 until Hillary Clinton launched her presidential campaign last spring, a CNN analysis shows.

In total, the two gave 729 speeches from February 2001 until May, receiving an average payday of $210,795 for each address. The two also reported at least $7.7 million for at least 39 speeches to big banks, including Goldman Sachs and UBS, with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic 2016 front-runner, collecting at least $1.8 million for at least eight speeches to big banks.

The analysis was made at a time when Hillary Clinton has been under scrutiny for her ties to Wall Street, which has been a major focus of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders on the campaign trail.

The former secretary of state testily responded to Sanders’ charges at Thursday’s Democratic debate.

‘Dead Broke’ Clintons Earned $153 Million From Speeches Over 14 Years… | Weasel Zippers

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ape-of-ted-cruz-worker-spreading-rumors/?_r=0

oh snap! Kick some ass Carson! This is DISGUSTING DECEITFUL behavior by a so called "christian first American second" and a man who uses the slogan TRUSTED

the Hitler lover doesn't like Cruz :thup:

Of course a jew loving Anti American like you loves Cruz.He is a Christian Zionist just like your disgusting self. NEITHER of you belong in my country and if I had my way you wouldn't last long in an American for TRUE AMERICANS. Your ass can share a seat with the Canadian **** there on the way to Israhell.

Poor little Hitler youth. You should be banned from this board. Your country doesn't exist. Nazi Germany was defeated:slap:

Your country will never exist either christozionist nut. You hate America if it would actually stand up for its self against Israel. You would turn on America and Americans as soon as this country declared its independence from the leech called Israel. Deny all you want I see right through your pseudo patriotism. Of course like most jews and jew lovers you HATE free speech....oh well tough shit. Here go enjoy this wonderful page on Facebook Open Borders for Israel

i_stand_with_israel_poster-r2524b90477b244149d5f964923b552d2_zb1gs_8byvr_1024.jpg

Yesterday's news
I didn't think it was so at first but Carson is mostly honest, and I won't put down a conservative for supporting him.

Nope...........

Yep..............

Case closed.

Prove it, prove what you state, post the tweet. It is really easy, go ahead, you blather what you heard now post the tweet, THAT NOBODY HEARD!!!!!

Last edited:

Follow

Grow up, post that tweet that literally nobody heard, go ahead.

Then tell us who told cnn that ben carson was leaving the campaign to go home and fo what, his laundry? Carson admits he told cnn he was not going to be in new hampshire.

Either way, post that tweet nobody heard, after which I can unload more facts apon you that you will not like.

Go ahead, post the tweet nobody has heard so we can see how trulely terrible it was.

Last edited:
The Carson Campaign gave out too much information That's the bottom line. It's like giving out battle plans to the enemy. Not too bright really

Follow

Grow up, post that tweet that literally nobody heard, go ahead.

Then tell us who told cnn that ben carson was leaving the campaign to go home and fo what, his laundry? Carson admits he told cnn he was not going to be in new hampshire.

Either way, post that tweet nobody heard, after which I can unload more facts apon you that you will not like.

Go ahead, post the tweet nobody has heard so we can see how trulely terrible it was.
That tweet was posted the very SAME minute within seconds of the tweet Cruz chose to misrepresent. Take a look at the time stamp of the CNN tweet I posted and the time stamp of the CNN tweet Cruz used, as you can see they were posted the same minute so if Cruz saw one he saw both but you know nothing of the one I posted because Cruz and his shills pretend the tweet they used was the only tweet tweeted.

Carson won't go to NH/SC, but instead will head home to Florida for some R&R. He'll be in DC Thursday for the National Prayer Breakfast.

Forum List

Back