Ben "BS" Shapiro Storms Out Of An Interview by a Professional Journalist

Not so much journalists.
You are correct on one thing. These days, there are no such thing as "journalists".
It's all about "copying" what the rest of the left media writes and says. If you miss it on the CBSNews, you can get the same crap on CNN. If you miss it on CNN, you can always turn to NBCNews. And so on. See a trend there?

You are correct on one thing. These days, there are no such thing as "journalists".
It's all about "copying" what the rest of the left media writes and says. If you miss it on the CBSNews, you can get the same crap on CNN. If you miss it on CNN, you can always turn to NBCNews. And so on. See a trend there?
I know that the FOXNEWS network regurgitates the same 3 or 4 talking points from their first show in the morning, to the last one at night, in almost every single of it's shows throughout the day, every day.

That's propaganda, is it not?

I know that the FOXNEWS network regurgitates the same 3 or 4 talking points from their first show in the morning, to the last one at night, in almost every single of it's shows throughout the day, every day.

That's propaganda, is it not?
Unlike MSNBC and CNN

I know the FOXNEWS networks regurgitates the same 3 or 4 talking points from their first show in the morning, to the last one at night.

That's propaganda, isn't it?

Since you brought up Fox News, I remember well when Alan Colmes was on night. I think he was a liberal. I didn't agree with everything he said. But he made more sense than those on the tv side do today. I used to listen to his radio shows on weeknights.

I know the FOXNEWS networks regurgitates the same 3 or 4 talking points from their first show in the morning, to the last one at night.

That's propaganda, isn't it?

Since you brought up Fox News, I remember well when Alan Colmes was on night. I think he was a liberal. I didn't agree with everything he said. But he made more sense than those on the tv side do today. I used to listen to his radio shows on weeknights.
Sadly, he became more insane later on.

So what I'm hearing everyone say is that the "journalist" isn't a LFFTIST asshole, he's just a GENERIC asshole.

The BBC is the equivalent of America's ABC - another liberal media outlet. And apparently, the BBC still uses that exorbitant term of "journalism". When in fact, they're not.
Post a list of who your brain considers to be journalists today.

James Brody.

Also the author of a real piece of journalism I read around 2 years ago. It exposed how Obama's ROE got a whole big helicopter full of our people killed.

There are no journalists today, only network talking head AP narrative regurgitaters. The AP aren't journalists either, they're propagandists.

The only real journalists around these days are few and far between and almost certainly at local TV stations.

The lame British stick in the mud interviewer was very rude, and obviously hadn't done his homework about Ben Shapiro whom he failed to intimidate. ... :cool:
Did we watch the same video? Ben Shapiro was childish and he was on the verge of tears and he was throwing a tantrum he was talking over the interviewer and he clearly didn’t have his facts.
It looked to me like the interviewer was just looking for clarity and reading Schapiro’s tweets back to him. It was Schapiro who attacked the interviewer in about every way he could.

The interviewer ended the interview with a hilarious comment. Thank you for showing us that anger is not part of the American political discourse.

So he went through really old tweats.... and that's all he wanted to 'report' on?

Are you saying that you yourself, have never said something 10 years ago, that now you disagree with? I mean, isn't that the whole human experience, is that you have an opinion, you learn and grow as a human, and your opinion changes?

This is dumb. If this is all you have against Shapiro, then you have nothing. You are just trying to make up stuff to be angry about. Go find Jesse Smollett and make up more outrage.
So why couldn't he have simply stated he no longer feels that way?

The point is, you can't go running around all over the place, squealing like a little girl about "The left is so violent and spewing violent rhetoric", when you yourself are engaging in the most violent and divisive rhetoric ever.

That's why he took offense to the basic, reasonable and necessary questions, because Neil had his ass dead to rights.

The bitch ass was getting pissed simply for being presented w/his own words and statements.

That's saying a lot.

But you'll continue to defend him, am I right?
you can't go running around all over the place, squealing like a little girl
marc you have done that a few times around here yourself....

So he went through really old tweats.... and that's all he wanted to 'report' on?

Are you saying that you yourself, have never said something 10 years ago, that now you disagree with? I mean, isn't that the whole human experience, is that you have an opinion, you learn and grow as a human, and your opinion changes?

This is dumb. If this is all you have against Shapiro, then you have nothing. You are just trying to make up stuff to be angry about. Go find Jesse Smollett and make up more outrage.
So why couldn't he have simply stated he no longer feels that way?

The point is, you can't go running around all over the place, squealing like a little girl about "The left is so violent and spewing violent rhetoric", when you yourself are engaging in the most violent and divisive rhetoric ever.

That's why he took offense to the basic, reasonable and necessary questions, because Neil had his ass dead to rights.

The bitch ass was getting pissed simply for being presented w/his own words and statements.

That's saying a lot.

But you'll continue to defend him, am I right?

He has. In fact I've heard him say that maybe 5 or 6 times on his show, just in the past year and half since I started listening to him.

If this reporter was even 10% as 'professional' as you claimed at the start of this thread, the reporter would have listen to his program, before interviewing him, and known how his views have changed.

After all, isn't that the very essence of what it means to be a professional reporter? You go listen to the show of the person you are interviewing, before you interview them?

But it's really obvious why this reporter did not go and listen to Shapiro's show before interviewing him. He didn't want to do real reporting work. He wanted to do a hit job. That's exactly why he did this rather lousy job.

What a wanker.
For Americans - Andrew Neil is a conservative, pro brexit shite. And I despise him. But he does nail this whiney little wanker who seems incapable of defending his various positions.
I guess american political extremists arent used to being asked those question things.

I guess you run your mouth without having clue one what you're talking about.

No, actually I KNOW you do.

For foreign shitheads - Andrew Neil isn't even remotely conservative by American standards. And no one cares what your opinion of him is, because no one values your opinion. And only dipshits who think, "You suck for having opinions I don't agree with!" is "nailing" someone.

Oh, and being unused to and outraged by the existence of opposing views is strictly an experience of people in the leftist bubble. American conservatives, and especially Ben Shapiro, are more-than-familiar with it . . . and react far better to it than leftists do.

BS, aka Ben Shapiro's out peddling some new far rightwing rag of a book, and was on an established journalist show in Britain. He was being asked regular, basic questions concerning his own words and the BSer just couldn't handle it...

I often see this same type of behavior exhibited in the self-professed Conservative posters of USMB. When asked about their own posts and rhetoric, they huff, puff, pout, shout, stomp and/or simply run away.

So how many of you are BS fans?

I've heard of Ben Shapiro.

I've not heard of Andrew Neil. What makes him a professional journalist? Give us a reason to care.

Someone pays him to be an obnoxious, partisan shithead, rather than him doing it for free.

Can't help you on the caring part.

I doubt that any of these drones could hack it outside their bubble. Geller,Coulter,Jones,Rimjob, the clowns on fox and so on. A dissenting voice brings them to the shapiro position = fucked.

Shapiro owned him. :abgg2q.jpg:
By running away ?

By walking away instead of dignifying his bullshit by staying and letting it continue.

That's what adults do when someone is being insufferably nasty. You might not know that, since leftists consider the wearing of a hat to require screaming spittle-flecked obscenities and physical assaults.

BS, aka Ben Shapiro's out peddling some new far rightwing rag of a book, and was on an established journalist show in Britain. He was being asked regular, basic questions concerning his own words and the BSer just couldn't handle it...

I often see this same type of behavior exhibited in the self-professed Conservative posters of USMB. When asked about their own posts and rhetoric, they huff, puff, pout, shout, stomp and/or simply run away.

So how many of you are BS fans?

Shapiro can beat any high schooler in an argument, but not even come close against anybody who actually knows about the topic

Shapiro owned him. :abgg2q.jpg:
By running away ?

By walking away instead of dignifying his bullshit by staying and letting it continue.

That's what adults do when someone is being insufferably nasty. You might not know that, since leftists consider the wearing of a hat to require screaming spittle-flecked obscenities and physical assaults.
Running away, running like the wind................................whiney little fuck didnt want to defend his bullshit.

Forum List

Back