Belichick's declining the Medal of Freedom

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Patriots’ Head Coach Bill Belichick will not be traveling to Washington nor accepting the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he announced today...

Nobody, and I mean, nobody in the public eye respects this fascist, one-term, loser MFer no mo'!

No surprise that you can’t even get the last name right of the coach thst has been exposed as the most overrated hack of a coach ever,that Tom Brady made BeliCHEAT look like the allegedly greatest coach ever.had you had Brady as your quarterback for 29 years,YOU would be the one the lamestream media would be calling the greatest coach ever,NOT BeliCHEAT. :abgg2q.jpg:

Patriots’ Head Coach Bill Belichick will not be traveling to Washington nor accepting the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he announced today...

Nobody, and I mean, nobody in the public eye respects this fascist, one-term, loser MFer no mo'!

You Fascist Dimwingers have made it clear...........unless you fall in line with our TDS induced Fascism, you will pay a heavy price.

You are as Anti-American as the Third Reich was.

White Privilege, First World Problems.

Clearly Brady made him anyways.

Bill Belichick is a man of character

Best coach in the history of sports. Patriots are going to win 5 more Superbowls

Bill won't even be coaching 5 more season. He has two tops, most likely just one more season of falling on his face.

Scowling prick deserves it. He rode the horse named Brady for all he was worth, and it wasn't clear until after he left.

And risk being forced off of his team and into hiding from you lunatics that are high on the cancelation crack pipe?

Best coach in the history of sports. Patriots are going to win 5 more Superbowls
You people are so transparent even a toddler can see through your bullshit.

And 5 more superbowls? You're clearly an idiot who knows nothing about the ebb and flow of sports. His dynasty is over lol

And risk being forced off of his team and into hiding from you lunatics that are high on the cancelation crack pipe?

:lmao:
Yeah, that's super likely.

I don’t object to him not accepting his medal, I agree with him, but he won’t win another Super Bowl, he will retire and him going 7-9 shows us Brady was the key to the Pats success.

I don’t object to him not accepting his medal, I agree with him, but he won’t win another Super Bowl, he will retire and him going 7-9 shows us Brady was the key to the Pats success.

The greatest coach ever and the greatest quarterback ever led the greatest dynasty ever. Not a "this guy" or "that guy" thing, and both say so.

The greatest coach ever and the greatest quarterback ever led the greatest dynasty ever. Not a "this guy" or "that guy" thing, and both say so.

Brady made the playoffs at his age.

Won a playoff round.

If he wins the Super Bowl, Bill should just retire and UPS his rings to him with a "thanks, but these belong to you".

All I can say is

Holy shit

Forum List

Back