Belichick's declining the Medal of Freedom

No surprise that you can’t even get the last name right of the coach thst has been exposed as the most overrated hack of a coach ever,that Tom Brady made BeliCHEAT look like the allegedly greatest coach ever.had you had Brady as your quarterback for 29 years,YOU would be the one the lamestream media would be calling the greatest coach ever,NOT BeliCHEAT. :abgg2q.jpg:

I must have missed it------why would he be awarded
The Prez's Freedom Award?

Good for Belicheck. Getting the Medal of Freedom from Trump is like getting awarded the Medal of Honor from Benedict Arnold.
More like getting the Iron Cross from Shicklegruber

While I'm not a New England Patriot's fan (despise them actually), I commend Belichick for holding true to not being a part of DonTheCon's ceremony.

While I'm not a New England Patriot's fan (despise them actually), I commend Belichick for holding true to not being a part of DonTheCon's ceremony.
He is..or was...a big Trump fan

I must have missed it------why would he be awarded
The National Freedom Award?
Cause Trump hands em out like candy...to anyone he thinks is popular...to steal a little of their "juice"

Bill Belichick is a man of character

Best coach in the history of sports. Patriots are going to win 5 more Superbowls

I don’t object to him not accepting his medal, I agree with him, but he won’t win another Super Bowl, he will retire and him going 7-9 shows us Brady was the key to the Pats success.

The greatest coach ever and the greatest quarterback ever led the greatest dynasty ever. Not a "this guy" or "that guy" thing, and both say so.

Brady made the playoffs at his age.

Won a playoff round.

If he wins the Super Bowl, Bill should just retire and UPS his rings to him with a "thanks, but these belong to you".

Do you know how many Super Bowl rings Belicheck has?

Patriots’ Head Coach Bill Belichick will not be traveling to Washington nor accepting the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he announced today...

Nobody, and I mean, nobody in the public eye respects this fascist, one-term, loser MFer no mo'!

A classy move! Bigly!!!

I don't like Belechik for a number of reasons. I never liked that he was a Trump supporter but given who I thought he was...it didn't surprise me

THIS shocked the shit out of me

Patriots’ Head Coach Bill Belichick will not be traveling to Washington nor accepting the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he announced today...

Nobody, and I mean, nobody in the public eye respects this fascist, one-term, loser MFer no mo'!

A classy move! Bigly!!!

The surprising thing is that Belichik has never before been exactly classy

Best coach in the history of sports. Patriots are going to win 5 more Superbowls

I don’t object to him not accepting his medal, I agree with him, but he won’t win another Super Bowl, he will retire and him going 7-9 shows us Brady was the key to the Pats success.

The greatest coach ever and the greatest quarterback ever led the greatest dynasty ever. Not a "this guy" or "that guy" thing, and both say so.

I’ll take a great QB over a great coach.

No surprise that you can’t even get the last name right of the coach thst has been exposed as the most overrated hack of a coach ever,that Tom Brady made BeliCHEAT look like the allegedly greatest coach ever.had you had Brady as your quarterback for 29 years,YOU would be the one the lamestream media would be calling the greatest coach ever,NOT BeliCHEAT. :abgg2q.jpg:
Belichick was at least smart enough to decline because he did not want his past resurfaced by the media and the glaring "faux pas" doing more to harm his reputation than some medal / honor might enhance it. What I've read really turned me off to him and the Patriots.

BTW -- I want to personally thank your team for knocking off the odious Pete Carroll Seahawks. I haven't been this since the famous interception in the end zone that lost them the Super Bowl. And, yes, I was cheering for New England in that game. What choice was there? Hope the Rams can win it all.

I’ll take a great QB over a great coach.

A wise man will take both.

You are as Anti-American as the Third Reich was.
The Third Reich was as American as Jim Crow

But it is you that is on course to repeat the same mistakes of the past. Only the names and people affected will be different but the results predictable. The prog state will return to a massive traditional push when the economy tanks. Only their power will be entrenched and it will be forced.

Forum List

Back