Belichick's declining the Medal of Freedom

Cheating asshole didnt do well this year without Brady. Fuck him.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: Best damn post on this thread bar none about Belicheat.:dance: I love how I am being vindicated now after I was laughed at for 20 years in the sports section here saying cheater Belicheat was the most overrated hack of a coach ever in NFL history.I kept saying that when the day came that he lost Brady he would be exposed as the most overrated coach ever and did I call it or did I call it?:abgg2q.jpg: When the msm sports media outlets like ESPN call him the greatest coach ever,they always conveniently leave out that in the five years when he was with the Cleveland Browns,he only had one measly winning season.they never mention that fact because they know if they do,that destroys their narrative that he is the greatest coach ever.:iyfyus.jpg:

let’s see,Belicheat had four losing seasons in five years when he was with Cleveland,his career is headed down the toilet and then Tom Brady comes along and starts winning games for him and NOW all of a sudden these clowns are calling him the greatest coach ever?:cuckoo:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Your defense is nasty. Hope you guys sack the hell out of Rodgers

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: Best damn post on this thread bar none about Belicheat.:dance: I love how I am being vindicated now after I was laughed at for 20 years in the sports section here saying cheater Belicheat was the most overrated hack of a coach ever in NFL history.I kept saying that when the day came that he lost Brady he would be exposed as the most overrated coach ever and did I call it or did I call it?:abgg2q.jpg: When the msm sports media outlets like ESPN call him the greatest coach ever,they always conveniently leave out that in the five years when he was with the Cleveland Browns,he only had one measly winning season.they never mention that fact because they know if they do,that destroys their narrative that he is the greatest coach ever.:iyfyus.jpg:

let’s see,Belicheat had four losing seasons in five years when he was with Cleveland,his career is headed down the toilet and then Tom Brady comes along and starts winning games for him and NOW all of a sudden these clowns are calling him the greatest coach ever?:cuckoo:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I stopped watching the NFL years ago when the cheatriots got away with all their scandals and cheating and the other owners did nothing about it. The NFL owners are as evil and corrupt as our own government is,I don’t even follow the rams anymore.I thought I would get excited about the NFL again once they came back to LA where they belong but that excitement was short lived.

The only reason I even knew they won today was people at work rememberered how initially I was excited about the Rams again when it was learned they were coming back to LA because I could not stop talking about it.but the game is far more corrupt now than it was back then when they were still in LA so I have no interest in it anymore.

I have not even watched a Super Bowl sense Pete the cheat took a payoff to throw that Super Bowl for them to lose to the chesters in the Seahawks/pats Super Bowl.carrol is every bit as much a cheater and criminal as Belicheat is.makes me think most the coach’s in the NFL throw these games same as he did come playoff time and there is lots of money riding on these games.

Patriots’ Head Coach Bill Belichick will not be traveling to Washington nor accepting the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he announced today...

Nobody, and I mean, nobody in the public eye respects this fascist, one-term, loser MFer no mo'!

A guy who’s job is herding a bunch of BLM idiots that kneel for the anthem won’t go get an award from that country. Shocker.

I don’t really think Belichick could continue coaching if he accepted the award. Or maybe he’s being honest and genuinely doesn’t look at it as an honor to receive the award from Trump. Either way who gives a fuck? He’s a football coach, I don’t think I could care less what he thinks about Trump. Anyway he’s fucked now that Buffalo has Josh Allen, so he really should retire unless he’s just in it for the paycheck.

I don’t really think Belichick could continue coaching if he accepted the award. Or maybe he’s being honest and genuinely doesn’t look at it as an honor to receive the award from Trump. Either way who gives a fuck? He’s a football coach, I don’t think I could care less what he thinks about Trump. Anyway he’s fucked now that Buffalo has Josh Allen, so he really should retire unless he’s just in it for the paycheck.
He's generally a piece of shit. Huge cheater. Huge asshole. Huge Trumper.

Which makes his snub here of Trump pretty astounding

He does seem like an asshole judging by the way he conducts himself with the media. I have the same impression regarding Greg Popavich. I still don’t give a shit whether or not they agree or disagree with me on the subject of politics. And by the way he could still be all the things you don’t like about him and is only snubbing Trump because that is what’s best for his career, which I believe is probably the case. So it’s not really all that astounding if you think about it.

More stuff Dimwingers have in common with the Reich.
Ever notice how conservative shit clumps?

"'America in the early 20th century was the leading racist jurisdiction in the world,' says Whitman, who is a professor at Yale Law School. 'Nazi lawyers, as a result, were interested in, looked very closely at, [and] were ultimately influenced by American race law.'"

How the Nazis Were Inspired by Jim Crow

Euthanasia was another product from progressives that Hitler liked. Woodrow Wilson was a racist that loved euthanasia. FDR snubbed Jesse Owens.

He does seem like an asshole judging by the way he conducts himself with the media. I have the same impression regarding Greg Popavich. I still don’t give a shit whether or not they agree or disagree with me on the subject of politics. And by the way he could still be all the things you don’t like about him and is only snubbing Trump because that is what’s best for his career, which I believe is probably the case. So it’s not really all that astounding if you think about it.
Yeah, he's probably just being pragmatic about this medal thing. He may be an asshole, but he had a hell of a run with the Patriots. A run which will probably never be repeated - 9 Superbowls with 6 championships, plus two Superbowl wins as a Giants assistant.

Patriots’ Head Coach Bill Belichick will not be traveling to Washington nor accepting the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he announced today...

Nobody, and I mean, nobody in the public eye respects this fascist, one-term, loser MFer no mo'!

Belichick has never been one of my favorites. Now he is one of my favorites.

I stopped watching the NFL years ago when the cheatriots got away with all their scandals and cheating and the other owners did nothing about it. The NFL owners are as evil and corrupt as our own government is,I don’t even follow the rams anymore.I thought I would get excited about the NFL again once they came back to LA where they belong but that excitement was short lived.

The only reason I even knew they won today was people at work rememberered how initially I was excited about the Rams again when it was learned they were coming back to LA because I could not stop talking about it.but the game is far more corrupt now than it was back then when they were still in LA so I have no interest in it anymore.

I have not even watched a Super Bowl sense Pete the cheat took a payoff to throw that Super Bowl for them to lose to the chesters in the Seahawks/pats Super Bowl.carrol is every bit as much a cheater and criminal as Belicheat is.makes me think most the coach’s in the NFL throw these games same as he did come playoff time and there is lots of money riding on these games.
This little truthful post of o mine here hurts the feelings of Belicheat ass kissers pooper and unkotore that belicheat cheater has been exposed as the most overrated hack coach ever in NFL history,thst he had Brady to make him look all those years,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are too juvenile to admit I proved them wrong he is not a good coach without Brady. :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

belicheat ass kissers pooper and unkotore hippie,they try and deny this reality of my truthful post that belicheat had Brady to make him good alll that time but the problem with their babble and fantasy’s of Belicheat being a good coach,they can’t change pesky facts that in his first year without Brady,he had a losing season. They can only cry in embarrassment :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

Yeah, he's probably just being pragmatic about this medal thing. He may be an asshole, but he had a hell of a run with the Patriots. A run which will probably never be repeated - 9 Superbowls with 6 championships, plus two Superbowl wins as a Giants assistant.
Which he has Brady all those years of course to thank for giving him those superbowls and cheating as well to get to all those superbowls and win them as well of course. Because of what a cheater he is,sense he was on the giants coaching staff,not to take anything away from Bill parcels sense parcels unlike belicheat has proven he CAN have winning football teams doing it with manydiffererent quarterbacks when he was a coach,hell he even took the jets to the AFC title game with a washed up vinnie testerverde on his last legs,but because belicheat was one of the main coaches of the giants,the giants can be considered to have only won two superbowls,the ones when Tom coughLin was the coach.

Patriots’ Head Coach Bill Belichick will not be traveling to Washington nor accepting the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he announced today...Nobody, and I mean, nobody in the public eye respects this fascist, one-term, loser MFer no mo'!

GETY OVER YOURSELF, MIKE! The only reason Bellichick isn't going to Washington to get the medal is because he like everyone else is scared of you Leftwing fascist SMJ thugs coming after him and trying to ruin his career. You're a fucking communist.

Patriots’ Head Coach Bill Belichick will not be traveling to Washington nor accepting the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he announced today...Nobody, and I mean, nobody in the public eye respects this fascist, one-term, loser MFer no mo'!

GETY OVER YOURSELF, MIKE! The only reason Bellichick isn't going to Washington to get the medal is because he like everyone else is scared of you Leftwing fascist SMJ thugs coming after him and trying to ruin his career. You're a fucking communist.
Ya gotta say something...right?

Ya gotta say something...right?

Truth hurts?

White Privilege, First World Problems.

Clearly Brady made him anyways.

That's actually true. He is also going to go with Stidham or a white QB that he can get out of the draft. He's gonna
put the overrated Spook on the road soon. Thus he has to make some silly move to keep the jungle quiet

Which he has Brady all those years of course to thank for giving him those superbowls and cheating as well to get to all those superbowls and win them as well of course. Because of what a cheater he is,sense he was on the giants coaching staff,not to take anything away from Bill parcels sense parcels unlike belicheat has proven he CAN have winning football teams doing it with manydiffererent quarterbacks when he was a coach,hell he even took the jets to the AFC title game with a washed up vinnie testerverde on his last legs,but because belicheat was one of the main coaches of the giants,the giants can be considered to have only won two superbowls,the ones when Tom coughLin was the coach.
The Patriots team was more than just Tom Brady. Those early SB teams won mostly with defense. A lot of things factor in - coaching, scouting, drafting, managing the salary cap, having a successful scheme, culture, dedication, etc. Both Belichick and Brady were just big pieces of the puzzle. There were a lot of great players on the Patriots and that kind of continued success is a testimony to their organization from ownership on down. I don't think you are giving them nearly enough credit or rather no credit at all. There is no way the Patriots stay on top or in contention for 20 years with an incompetent coach.

Forum List

Back