Belichick's declining the Medal of Freedom

Patriots’ Head Coach Bill Belichick will not be traveling to Washington nor accepting the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he announced today...

Nobody, and I mean, nobody in the public eye respects this fascist, one-term, loser MFer no mo'!

He does Subway commercials. Doesn't want to lose that gig and others and the EZ money that comes with it!

Patriots’ Head Coach Bill Belichick will not be traveling to Washington nor accepting the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he announced today...

Nobody, and I mean, nobody in the public eye respects this fascist, one-term, loser MFer no mo'!

Billy boy is an obvious phony. He's also finding out he can't cut it without Brady. Now that his team is losing, it's pretty convenient for him to say being a social justice warrior is his greatest achievement. Yeah, right. It sounds more like he's considering becoming a Democrat politician.

I don’t really think Belichick could continue coaching if he accepted the award. Or maybe he’s being honest and genuinely doesn’t look at it as an honor to receive the award from Trump. Either way who gives a fuck? He’s a football coach, I don’t think I could care less what he thinks about Trump. Anyway he’s fucked now that Buffalo has Josh Allen, so he really should retire unless he’s just in it for the paycheck.
He's generally a piece of shit. Huge cheater. Huge asshole. Huge Trumper.

Which makes his snub here of Trump pretty astounding

He does seem like an asshole judging by the way he conducts himself with the media. I have the same impression regarding Greg Popavich. I still don’t give a shit whether or not they agree or disagree with me on the subject of politics. And by the way he could still be all the things you don’t like about him and is only snubbing Trump because that is what’s best for his career, which I believe is probably the case. So it’s not really all that astounding if you think about it.
Yeah, he's probably just being pragmatic about this medal thing. He may be an asshole, but he had a hell of a run with the Patriots. A run which will probably never be repeated - 9 Superbowls with 6 championships, plus two Superbowl wins as a Giants assistant.
Which he has Brady all those years of course to thank for giving him those superbowls and cheating as well to get to all those superbowls and win them as well of course. Because of what a cheater he is,sense he was on the giants coaching staff,not to take anything away from Bill parcels sense parcels unlike belicheat has proven he CAN have winning football teams doing it with manydiffererent quarterbacks when he was a coach,hell he even took the jets to the AFC title game with a washed up vinnie testerverde on his last legs,but because belicheat was one of the main coaches of the giants,the giants can be considered to have only won two superbowls,the ones when Tom coughLin was the coach.
The Patriots team was more than just Tom Brady. Those early SB teams won mostly with defense. A lot of things factor in - coaching, scouting, drafting, managing the salary cap, having a successful scheme, culture, dedication, etc. Both Belichick and Brady were just big pieces of the puzzle. There were a lot of great players on the Patriots and that kind of continued success is a testimony to their organization from ownership on down. I don't think you are giving them nearly enough credit or rather no credit at all. There is no way the Patriots stay on top or in contention for 20 years with an incompetent coach.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: That’s living in a fantasyland that he is a good coach,,a good defensive coordinator yes but he sucks as a head coach. :uhoh3: you keep evading pesky facts that his first year without Brady in 20 years,he can’t win and his first year with the pats when he had Bledsoe,he had a losing season and had Bledsoe not even got hurt and stayed healthy thst year,Brady never would have seen action and he would have kept Bledsoe the remaining starter that year and had another losing season the fact he did not even think brady was good enough to be their starting quarterback that year only inserting him in there when he was forced to,yep good coach alright,did not even think he was good enough to be the starter yet at the start of the season,yep good coach alright. :cuckoo: you also keep evading that he could only win one season in five years when he was the browns coach,try to keep up around here and stop forgetting t these facts, I really hate repeating the facts over and over again cause you can’t remember them.:uhoh3: You need to stop embarrassing yourself while you can. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Billy boy is an obvious phony. He's also finding out he can't cut it without Brady. Now that his team is losing, it's pretty convenient for him to say being a social justice warrior is his greatest achievement. Yeah, right. It sounds more like he's considering becoming a Democrat politician.
the Belicheat apologists as Borillar,unkotore hippie,and pooper are in denial mode on that for some reason and don’t want to face reality.guess the truth hurts that they were wrong on their theory they had about him for a good portion of their lives thst he was a good coach.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
That football coach was always douchebag. Tom Brady made him famous.
They seem to develop Alzheimer’s diseace when you tell them the truth that Brady made him famous,you bring up pesky facts that before Brady,he had one measly winning season in five years with the browns and in his first year with the pats when Bledsoe was his QB,he had a losing season and the next year he did not even think Brady was good enough to be a starter.you bring these facts up and they get Alzheimer’s diseace and pretend they did not see those facts. :cuckoo: Thst is why that ESPN and the major networks NEVEzr mention he was a failure of a coach when he was with the browns before Brady sense it destroys their narrative he is the greatest coach ever.:abgg2q.jpg: Had YOU been the coach fortunate enough to have landed Brady,the whole world would be hailing you SNOUTER the greatest coach ever in the NFL.:iyfyus.jpg:

I don’t really think Belichick could continue coaching if he accepted the award. Or maybe he’s being honest and genuinely doesn’t look at it as an honor to receive the award from Trump. Either way who gives a fuck? He’s a football coach, I don’t think I could care less what he thinks about Trump. Anyway he’s fucked now that Buffalo has Josh Allen, so he really should retire unless he’s just in it for the paycheck.

He does seem like an asshole judging by the way he conducts himself with the media. I have the same impression regarding Greg Popavich. I still don’t give a shit whether or not they agree or disagree with me on the subject of politics. And by the way he could still be all the things you don’t like about him and is only snubbing Trump because that is what’s best for his career, which I believe is probably the case. So it’s not really all that astounding if you think about it.
Yeah, he's probably just being pragmatic about this medal thing. He may be an asshole, but he had a hell of a run with the Patriots. A run which will probably never be repeated - 9 Superbowls with 6 championships, plus two Superbowl wins as a Giants assistant.
Which he has Brady all those years of course to thank for giving him those superbowls and cheating as well to get to all those superbowls and win them as well of course. Because of what a cheater he is,sense he was on the giants coaching staff,not to take anything away from Bill parcels sense parcels unlike belicheat has proven he CAN have winning football teams doing it with manydiffererent quarterbacks when he was a coach,hell he even took the jets to the AFC title game with a washed up vinnie testerverde on his last legs,but because belicheat was one of the main coaches of the giants,the giants can be considered to have only won two superbowls,the ones when Tom coughLin was the coach.
The Patriots team was more than just Tom Brady. Those early SB teams won mostly with defense. A lot of things factor in - coaching, scouting, drafting, managing the salary cap, having a successful scheme, culture, dedication, etc. Both Belichick and Brady were just big pieces of the puzzle. There were a lot of great players on the Patriots and that kind of continued success is a testimony to their organization from ownership on down. I don't think you are giving them nearly enough credit or rather no credit at all. There is no way the Patriots stay on top or in contention for 20 years with an incompetent coach.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: That’s living in a fantasyland that he is a good coach,you keep evading pesky facts that his first year without Brady he can’t win and his first year with the pats when he had Bledsoe,he had a losing season and had Bledsoe not even got hurt and stayed healthy thst year,Brady never would have seen action and he would have kept Bledsoe the remaining starter that year and had another losing season the fact he did not even think brady was good enough to be their starting quarterback that year only inserting him in there when he was forced to.you also keep evading that he could only win one season in five years when he was the browns coach,try to keep up atop round here,I hate repeating the facts over and over again cause you can’t remember them.:uhoh3:
The Browns are where coaching careers go to die. Maybe you don’t remember, but when Bledsoe got hurt and Brady got his chance to play, Brady got hurt and Bledsoe played and won the AFC championship game. Belicheck didn’t have to play Brady in the SB against the Rams but he did. He knew Brady gave them a better chance to win.

Bill Belichick is a man of character

Best coach in the history of sports. Patriots are going to win 5 more Superbowls

I laugh
You know less about sports than politics.
I wouldn’t discount Belichick rebuilding the team

Doubt it. Belichick is almost 70 years old. Think about how hard it is to get a franchise QB. The pats might be a scrappy team for some of the years left where BB is coaching, but they won’t likely ever be a dominant football team again. They had a great run, but everything comes back full circle in sports.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: That’s living in a fantasyland that he is a good coach,you keep evading pesky facts that his first year without Brady he can’t win and his first year with the pats when he had Bledsoe,he had a losing season and had Bledsoe not even got hurt and stayed healthy thst year,Brady never would have seen action and he would have kept Bledsoe the remaining starter that year and had another losing season the fact he did not even think brady was good enough to be their starting quarterback that year only inserting him in there when he was forced to.you also keep evading that he could only win one season in five years when he was the browns coach,try to keep up atop round here,I hate repeating the facts over and over again cause you can’t remember them.:uhoh3:
The Browns are where coaching careers go to die. Maybe you don’t remember, but when Bledsoe got hurt and Brady got his chance to play, Brady got hurt and Bledsoe played and won the AFC championship game. Belicheck didn’t have to play Brady in the SB against the Rams but he did. He knew Brady gave them a better chance to win.
Gutsy move

Few would have benched Bledsoe

you are getting really desperate in total denial mode same as wrongwinger always is on this, our resident troll of usmb.LOL alzheimers diseace as always with you,belicheat did not have Brady at cleveland,and tell Marty Shottenhimer who at that TIME in cleveland,was a good coach, but in later years with the chiefs became an idiot, that cleveland makes coaching careers die. :uhoh3: err no its who the coachs are that are hired that makes the franchice die charlie never hiring a good coach for so many years like mike holmgren,bill parcell,or bill cowher.,:rolleyes-41: not the franchise,man that is the most fucked up logic i have ever heard.

cheater belicheat only beat the stank louis Lambs cause of illegal spying on the lambs and having the refs in his pockets belicheat apologist,the refs let the pats players MUG the rams receivers as well

Rams receiver Issac Bruce said he had never been in a game before where the refs allowed the players to mug him as they did and a former official also said it was the worse officiating game he had ever seen, and he knew no way in hell with bledsoe on his last legs,he would win against them even with his cheating and no. he knew he HAD to play Brady. thats complete BS.

Nice dodgeball game as well as always that belicheat did not even think Brady was good enough to be the starter that year.man i feel like i am on a ferris wheel i have to keep going around and around in circles on this with you taking you to school he is not a good coach cause you have alzheimers diseace and keep going into deflect mode. yeah Bledsoe came in LOOOOOOOOOPNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG "AFTER" Brady got hurt in the third quarter and they had a comfortable lead with a 14 to 3 cushion and the steelers had to abondon their game plan playing from behind with the pathetic Kordell stewart as the steelers quarterback no less.:laughing0301:

You are desperatly grasping at straws becausefor YEARS,steelers fans BEGGED the front office to get rid of Kordell cause he always choked come playoff time and he did that day as well.Bledoe beating a shitty QB in stewart WITH a leadforcing the steelers to abondon their game plan,is hardly an impressive feat of Belicheats. I would not be impressed if YOU had come in with a 14 to 3 lead that day and wrongwinger was your coach and YOU as the patriots quarterback beat that has been wanna be flash in the pan playoff choker kordell stewart. hardly an impressive feat beating that has been choker quarterback.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Bledoe coming in the second half of a game with a comfortable lead forcing the steelers to abondon their game plan with a washed up wanna be playoff choker in kordell stewart that a high school quarterback could beat on any given sunday. wow thats really impressive.NOT :laughing0301:

why do you keep embarrassing yourself he is good coach and denial mode pretending the year before with bledsoe he could not win and one year later after brady leaves he cannot win? :uhoh3:

really if you cant keep up and i got to keep repeating stthe facts you have failed to counter,,then im done with you.,i might as well be talking to an ancient old man with alzhmiers.

when usmbs resident troll WRONG winger who has NEVER been right about anything and lies so often his nose grows miles across the country likes your post,thats something for you to be worried about.:auiqs.jpg:

dodgeball game as always, do you REALLY want to jeep embarrassing yourself with your deflecting mode still? :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Best coach in the history of sports. Patriots are going to win 5 more Superbowls

I laugh

Doubt it. Belichick is almost 70 years old. Think about how hard it is to get a franchise QB. The pats might be a scrappy team for some of the years left where BB is coaching, but they won’t likely ever be a dominant football team again. They had a great run, but everything comes back full circle in sports.

nope the dynasty has ended,without shady brady,belicheat cannot win in a full season schedule..some people cant grow up and accept that reality though obviously. :uhoh3: he would have to land a special kind of quarterback like brady again to get back to his winning ways again and its highly unlikely the entire NFL would make the same mistake again and pass up on a hall of fame QB that stays around till the sixth round again.

I laugh

nope the dynasty has ended,without shady brady,belicheat cannot win in a full season schedule..some people cant grow up and accept that reality though obviously. :uhoh3: he would have to land a special kind of quarterback like brady again to get back to his winning ways again and its highly unlikely the entire NFL would make the same mistake again and pass up on a hall of fame QB that stays around till the sixth round again.
Bells told rrump to take his medal and shove it where the sun don't shine

Forum List

Back