Belafonte’s Advice to Obama: Imprison Opposition “Like a Third World Dictator”

Cut him some slack, obviously, he's suffering from massive Alzheimers...he's no longer in control of his mental processes...but he can still recognize another of his species...he's black...obama's black...that's all he needs...

Im not sure he is obviously suffering from massive Alzheimers. Im pretty sure he felt similiar about his political views when he was younger. And i dont think he is concerned about Obama's race as much as his idealogy.

Only goes to show what some liberals would have the President do.
Also goes to show how un American Belafonte is.

Pretty much sums up the entire dumbocrat party. They lost the battle of ideas about 70 years ago. Since then, all they've had to resort to is physical violence and oppression.

So did the most heinous right-wing leaders: Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Mussolini, Franco, Tojo.

Tell me, when did any of those men advocate for limited government?

What's that got to do with either post you quoted?

Listen, I know you are a high school drop out, probably smoked a TON of dope during Vietnam and all, and now you're barely functioning as an independent adult, but even the dumbest of dumb know that you can't get any more left-wing that Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein, and Benito Mussolini.

Please allow me to explain the political scale to you incompetent dumbocrats. If conservatives are the "right" and believe in small government, and maximum freedoms, then the further you go to the right, government gets smaller and smaller, less powerful and less powerful, until you finally reach the most fringe radical end, which would be ANARCHIST (ie NO government, NO rules at all). This is represented by the asshole "Sovereign Citizen" like mjollnir as well as many Ron Paul worshipper quack's.

Now, if liberals are the "left" and believe in large government controlling everything and making all decisions for everyone, then the further you go to the left, government gets larger and larger, more powerful and more powerful, until you finally reach the most fringe radical end of the left, which would be total control by NAZI's/Communists/Dictators/Current Day Dumbocrats/etc. Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein are vintage examples of extreme left-wing.

The fact that someone has to explain this to you is just sad....

Last edited:
The Nazi's were in direct competition for hearts and minds of the Communists.

Hell, they even stole each others marketing campaigns.

Just two slight variations of a Leftist theme.

Belafonte’s Advice to Obama: Imprison Opposition “Like a Third World Dictator” (Video)​

Jim Hoft
December 12, 2012

(video)
Belafonte on GOP: Obama Needs To "Work Like A 3rd World Dictator & Just Put All These Guys In Jail" - YouTube

Enlightened Marxist Harry Belafonte was on with pal Al Sharpton this week. His advice for Obama was to imprison opposition like a “third world dictator.”

Belefonte, of course, is a big fan of third world dictators.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/belafonte-advice-to-obama-imprison-opposition-like-a-third-world-dictator-video/

What a fucking dumb ass. The American people do not want to go in the direction obama wants to take America. 61 million people voted for obama that is a small minority of 300+ million Americans.

Listen, I know you are a high school drop out, probably smoked a TON of dope during Vietnam and all, and now you're barely functioning as an independent adult, but even the dumbest of dumb know that you can't get any more left-wing that Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein, and Benito Mussolini.

Please allow me to explain the political scale to you incompetent dumbocrats. If conservatives are the "right" and believe in small government, and maximum freedoms, then the further you go to the right, government gets smaller and smaller, less powerful and less powerful, until you finally reach the most fringe radical end, which would be ANARCHIST (ie NO government, NO rules at all). This is represented by the asshole "Sovereign Citizen" like mjollnir as well as many Ron Paul worshipper quack's.

Now, if liberals are the "left" and believe in large government controlling everything and making all decisions for everyone, then the further you go to the left, government gets larger and larger, more powerful and more powerful, until you finally reach the most fringe radical end of the left, which would be total control by NAZI's/Communists/Dictators/Current Day Dumbocrats/etc. Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein are vintage examples of extreme left-wing.

Please don't reveal your ignorance publicly. It's embarrassing. Only a true Nutter would try to make the case that Fascism is leftist.

I know...I know. That's one of the new talking points in the right's bid to revise history to either fit what they're doing, or to hide it, but that still doesn't make it true.

It would be comical if it weren't such a tragedy that American's know so little of history.

Last edited:

The right advocates limited government. You cited a bunch of totalitarians saying they were from the right. When did they advocate limited government?

So..being right leaning is defined ONLY by a position advocating limited government?

Wow. That's the most incomplete definition of "conservative" I've heard in awhile.

The Nazi's were in direct competition for hearts and minds of the Communists.

Hell, they even stole each others marketing campaigns.

Just two slight variations of a Leftist theme.

Good God. The ignorance in this thread is overwhelming.

I dare you to go read "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" and keep that ridiculous notion.

Please don't reveal your ignorance publicly. It's embarrassing. Only a true Nutter would try to make the case that Fascism is leftist.

I know...I know. That's one of the new talking points in the right's bid to revise history to either fit what they're doing, or to hide it, but that still doesn't make it true.

It would be comical if it weren't such a tragedy that American's know so little of history.
only an idiot would write this^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back