Being white, and a minority, in Georgia

I didnt read the rest of your post because you started off the post with the standard white guy response. "Everybody did it" while ignoring the fact that even if it was true that was no excuse and doesnt change anything.

No, i didnt say everybody did it. Every body did not steal land. But what I did say is that most land in this world Africa included, consists of land that was stolen once before. Sorry I had to repeat myself twice. I did not say that American Indians should not recieve compensation for anything. I might very well believe that to some extent. I made a statement about racism that reflects the way I see it. If you see that as a standard "white man answer" than you make a good case for my thoughts on racists and racism.
Thats a standard white rationalization with no proof at all. I cant speak on europe but I know the history of Africa before whites colonized the place and thats a blatantly white boy lie.

Yawwn .... your typical black boy answer? is that what that is?

Ancient Sudan~ Nubia: History: The Kushite Conquest of Egypt

I know its true, because thats just basic human nature. Just like when black africans drove Albinos right out of the contenant because they looked different. Read about Shaka Zulu again, a white man didnt make him do it. Read about the benin empire again. human history is older than any of us remember or is recorded,but a lot of things play over and over again
Taking political control is not the same as committing genocide on a people due to their race. Racially the Egyptians and Kushites were the same people. You are just using your standard white deflection. From your link....

"The Kushites took advantage of the deteriorating situations in Egypt and exercised political control."

There was never a nation of albinos so that was a silly excuse as well.

And why is it that the Kushites and Egyptians had great armies?

Fighting off the Caucasians.

:badgrin:
No, i didnt say everybody did it. Every body did not steal land. But what I did say is that most land in this world Africa included, consists of land that was stolen once before. Sorry I had to repeat myself twice. I did not say that American Indians should not recieve compensation for anything. I might very well believe that to some extent. I made a statement about racism that reflects the way I see it. If you see that as a standard "white man answer" than you make a good case for my thoughts on racists and racism.
Thats a standard white rationalization with no proof at all. I cant speak on europe but I know the history of Africa before whites colonized the place and thats a blatantly white boy lie.

I know its true, because thats just basic human nature. Just like when black africans drove Albinos right out of the contenant because they looked different. Read about Shaka Zulu again, a white man didnt make him do it. Read about the benin empire again. human history is older than any of us remember or is recorded,but a lot of things play over and over again
Taking political control is not the same as committing genocide on a people due to their race. Racially the Egyptians and Kushites were the same people. You are just using your standard white deflection. From your link....

"The Kushites took advantage of the deteriorating situations in Egypt and exercised political control."

good excuse! well if ancient egyptians taught white people civilization, i guess they taught them all about slavery too, after all the Egyptians were the predominant slave masters of the world, got them to built the pyramids, having them make twice as many bricks with no straw when they acted up and all. Guess they should have left the peaceful caucasians alone in their caves and forests:badgrin::badgrin:

good excuse! well if ancient egyptians taught white people civilization, i guess they taught them all about slavery too, after all the Egyptians were the predominant slave masters of the world, got them to built the pyramids, having them make twice as many bricks with no straw when they acted up and all. Guess they should have left the peaceful caucasians alone in their caves and forests:badgrin::badgrin:
Were do you get these white lies? White people were enslaving their own people long before they encountered the Egyptians. BTW the people that built the pyramids were paid workers. This has long been established.

Who Built the Pyramids?

Were do you get these white lies? White people were enslaving their own people long before they encountered the Egyptians. BTW the people that built the pyramids were paid workers. This has long been established.

Who Built the Pyramids?

The white lie handbook for dummies???
Relax, i'm just messing round with you the last couple posts,...hopefully you do have a sense of humor. i dont know about how the pyramids were built but I know from biblical accounts egyptians had slaves, the jews were taken as slaves. massive slave trade was around many hundereds of years before whites got involved though. I'm sure whites did have slaves too, most people back then had them.

Who Built the Pyramids?

Relax, i'm just messing round with you the last couple posts,...hopefully you do have a sense of humor. i dont know about how the pyramids were built but I know from biblical accounts egyptians had slaves, the jews were taken as slaves. massive slave trade was around many hundereds of years before whites got involved though. I'm sure whites did have slaves too, most people back then had them.
There is zero proof the Jews were in Egypt. Even if they were it would be hard to tell them from the Egyptians There is a reason Jews were confused for Egyptians so many times in the bible. They were racially the same people.

Whites were the first to have chattel slavery which is the racist slavery.

Who Built the Pyramids?

There is zero proof the Jews were in Egypt. Even if they were it would be hard to tell them from the Egyptians There is a reason Jews were confused for Egyptians so many times in the bible. They were racially the same people.

then you don't believe the biblical account of Moses?

Who Built the Pyramids?

Which part?

:badgrin:good excuse! well if ancient egyptians taught white people civilization, i guess they taught them all about slavery too, after all the Egyptians were the predominant slave masters of the world, got them to built the pyramids, having them make twice as many bricks with no straw when they acted up and all. Guess they should have left the peaceful caucasians alone in their caves and forests:badgrin::badgrin:

Who Built the Pyramids?

Which part?

well, you say there's no proof the Jews were ever in Egypt for one, and it explains pretty much that in times of famine and drought, other peoples in the region would flock to Egypt because of the Nile river delta where there was food to trade for and water. It pretty much explains why Issac sent his kids there, only stands to reason they wouldn't be the only ones. Don't know if they were the same people though, Abraham supossedly came from the Mesopotamia area near today's Iraq.

Arabs had chattel slavery way before whites did,

10 Facts About The Arab Enslavement Of Black People Not Taught In Schools - Atlanta Black Star

Who Built the Pyramids?

Which part?

well, you say there's no proof the Jews were ever in Egypt for one, and it explains pretty much that in times of famine and drought, other peoples in the region would flock to Egypt because of the Nile river delta where there was food to trade for and water. It pretty much explains why Issac sent his kids there, only stands to reason they wouldn't be the only ones. Don't know if they were the same people though, Abraham supossedly came from the Mesopotamia area near today's Iraq.

Let me revise that then. There is no proof a large population of Hebrew slaves were ever living in Egypt.

Iraq was originally populated by Black people. Matter of fact some of the original population is still there. Thats also reflected in the bible. Genisis 10 8:10 The land of Shinar covers the area of modern day iraq.

There is no proof Arabs had chattel slavery. Arabs are largely Islamic and if a slave can become a muslim then they were not regarded as chattel.

Which part?

Let me revise that then. There is no proof a large population of Hebrew slaves were ever living in Egypt.

Iraq was originally populated by Black people. Matter of fact some of the original population is still there. Thats also reflected in the bible. Genisis 10 8:10 The land of Shinar covers the area of modern day iraq.

There is no proof Arabs had chattel slavery. Arabs are largely Islamic and if a slave can become a muslim then they were not regarded as chattel.

you might be mincing words, chattel slavery, I'm not really sure why you think the muslim slave trade was any bit better for humans. 10 -20 percent of slaves crossing the Atlantic in the western slave trade died in route, but in the Arab slave trade that lasted 14 Centuries, they estimate that 80 percent died in route and 6 out of ten African boys died because of the savage way they were castrated.

Blacks in America got their freedom as well and also owned slaves, don't know what makes that any different really from the ones grnted their freedon by Arabs. the Arabs were extremely racist

This Is an Extremely Revealing Look at How the Arab Slave Trade Was Just as Bad or Worse Than the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade - Atlanta Black Star

Which part?

you might be mincing words, chattel slavery, I'm not really sure why you think the muslim slave trade was any bit better for humans. 10 -20 percent of slaves crossing the Atlantic in the western slave trade died in route, but in the Arab slave trade that lasted 14 Centuries, they estimate that 80 percent died in route and 6 out of ten African boys died because of the savage way they were castrated.

Blacks in America got their freedom as well and also owned slaves, don't know what makes that any different really from the ones grnted their freedon by Arabs. the Arabs were extremely racist

This Is an Extremely Revealing Look at How the Arab Slave Trade Was Just as Bad or Worse Than the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade - Atlanta Black Star
It was better for the simple fact it was not based on racial superiority. Whites were the only people to provide us with that delightful rationale. I think youre getting confused and mixing up your time periods. The prophet Muhammads right hand man was a Black African and led muslims in the very first prayers. We know over time Caucasian Arabs became more racist seeking a spot higher on the global social ladder.

Which part?

It was better for the simple fact it was not based on racial superiority. Whites were the only people to provide us with that delightful rationale. I think youre getting confused and mixing up your time periods. The prophet Muhammads right hand man was a Black African and led muslims in the very first prayers. We know over time Caucasian Arabs became more racist seeking a spot higher on the global social ladder.

Well, anyway you want to rationalize it, it was the Muslim slave trade that put institutionalized slavery on steroids all over the world. Its was what their Jihads were all about, stealing wealth of nations and taking slaves. Most of the black slaves were slaughtered and their babies killed at birth which is why for the great number of slaves stolen to the middle east over 14 centuries, there really arn't that many there today in comparison to places like Brazil and Jamaica and Haiti. They still are in denial about what they've been doing in Sudan in recent years. they still steal black women just as the've been doing for centuries

What do you mean by guilt?
There have been other black posters who have said all whites have, or should have, white guilt for the history of whites,
I've never understood why people say that. Not only do I feel that whites are incapable of guilt the ones left here arent the ones that actually did the deed.

Asclepias you express the same racism that you would decry.

"Not only do I feel that whites are incapable of guilt". Really? You claim such a thing based on skin color? Doesn't add up. The past is what it is, much of it is ugly and the ugliness was perpetrated by all races across the globe. Almost all people's were slaves at one time or another. The human race has been brutal through it's history. Thankfully we live in a place and at a time when wrongs can be righted and human dignity can be defended, but even here it has been an uphill battle and make no mistake white people were on the front lines of those battles and continue to be.

Don't use the same racist brush that the cohort of white racists use to paint entire people's as 'this' or 'that'.

Call out the ones that are, drag them into the light (metaphorically) for all to see. But to blame the 'white race', all people that are white, is no different than the reverse. You judge people by their color, even the ones that are on your side.

Asslips is just playing a role. Nothing there to take seriously.

Wrong, he expresses frustration with what in fact is the dominant part of the culture and your attitude is one of the things he is against, as am I. It isn't an either/or proposition and shining light on a problem doesn't mean you then attack the person with the flashlight.

:lmao:

Blacks are actively looking for payback for things we whites of today didn't do, for things that didn't actually happen to them, that's why whites are nervous about becoming a minority.

If we're going to get real stupid about this lets dig deeper and get to the root....
There was a caveman who took another caveman's cave....shouldn't we locate their descendant's to give one side a bunch of free shit...and then chastise the other side for eternity?

Based on the absurd, ignorant claims being made by morons...wouldn't this make the most sense?
I'd really like to hear from Asclepias on this one...I can't wait to read some more twisted, desperate logic.

I cannot help but wonder why some white males are nervous about becoming a minority.....could it be because of the way they were raised to treat minorities?

Truthfully with no sugarcoat...when whites become the minority this country will become a filthy, disgusting place full of human cockroaches...look around the world at non-white countries and the ghettos here...that's what you'll get.
When all resources are depleted and there's not enough free shit left the cockroaches will pick up and move to the next country where they'll procreate in mass numbers (paid for by the natives) eventually outnumbering the natives and destroying X country the same way....That's the cycle...the writing is on the wall...don't be scared to see it.

If we're going to get real stupid about this lets dig deeper and get to the root....
There was a caveman who took another caveman's cave....shouldn't we locate their descendant's to give one side a bunch of free shit...and then chastise the other side for eternity?

Based on the absurd, ignorant claims being made by morons...wouldn't this make the most sense?
I'd really like to hear from Asclepias on this one...I can't wait to read some more twisted, desperate logic.
I see nothing stopping you from doing that. That only makes sense if you are a moron that is trying to deflect. You dont have to hear from me to observe desperate logic. All you have to do is read your own posts.

Which part?

Well, anyway you want to rationalize it, it was the Muslim slave trade that put institutionalized slavery on steroids all over the world. Its was what their Jihads were all about, stealing wealth of nations and taking slaves. Most of the black slaves were slaughtered and their babies killed at birth which is why for the great number of slaves stolen to the middle east over 14 centuries, there really arn't that many there today in comparison to places like Brazil and Jamaica and Haiti. They still are in denial about what they've been doing in Sudan in recent years. they still steal black women just as the've been doing for centuries
Just because you keep saying it doesnt make it factual. Whites enslaved each other for centuries. It wasnt a new concept or one that traveled. The only thing new about slavery was the idea that one race was superior to the other which introduced chattel slavery. This was made up and documented by whites. Saying "look he is doing it too" doesn't relieve you of your white deeds. Stop acting like a child and address the point

I see nothing stopping you from doing that. That only makes sense if you are a moron that is trying to deflect. You dont have to hear from me to observe desperate logic. All you have to do is read your own posts.

You lost me again in your desperate delusion.
Explain to me the difference between my claim and yours please?

Forum List

Back