Being white, and a minority, in Georgia

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Georgia has came a long way from lester maddox

“There used to be a place where we could go out to eat to get southern cooking,” said Billy’s wife, JoAnn Weathers, 79. “Well there’s no more southerners left here. . . . They came from other countries and completely changed our lives.”

“Most of the white people who are here have been here for 20 years,” explained James Bell, 64, speaking to a reporter outside a Kroger grocery store. “They have seen the neighborhood change and a lot of them are angry about it.”

Being white, and a minority, in Georgia - The Boston Globe

“There used to be a place where we could go out to eat to get southern cooking,” said Billy’s wife, JoAnn Weathers, 79. “Well there’s no more southerners left here. . . . They came from other countries and completely changed our lives.”

“Most of the white people who are here have been here for 20 years,” explained James Bell, 64, speaking to a reporter outside a Kroger grocery store. “They have seen the neighborhood change and a lot of them are angry about it.”

Which is why the number of white Democrats in Georgia is trending towards zero.

Just a typical day at a college in the South. Just a couple of hours ago in fact. . . .

According to the 2010 U.S. Census, Georgia had a population of 9,687,653. In terms of race the population was: 59.7% White American (55.9% Non-Hispanic White, 3.8% White Hispanic), 30.5% Black or African American (including Hispanics).

Main_20Image.0.jpg

But it seems that Buford Highway mentioned in the article is taken over by Korean migrants. 22,000 Korean-Americans are living in Gwinnett County in the north central portion of the U.S. state of Georgia.

NORCROSS, Ga. — One of the clearest signs of how times have changed in this little Southern town is literally a sign. It's the outline of a faded red, oblong Dairy Queen sign that towers over Buford Highway just a few miles from the city line. It used to direct residents to a fast food franchise,

Last edited:
Nobody likes to be replaced. Not Jews, not Arabs, not blacks, not Hispanics. Why should whites be joyful about their extinction?
Its a little different with whites. Your extinction is inevitable due to your genes.
And this makes population displacement any more ethical how?
You should ask the whites that displaced the native americans that question.
I would but unfortunately I can't go back in time. Thankfully the issue we're currently addressing is happening right now, it's something we can actually act on. Revenge for things a hundred years in the past is absolutely senseless and petty.

Nobody likes to be replaced. Not Jews, not Arabs, not blacks, not Hispanics. Why should whites be joyful about their extinction?
Its a little different with whites. Your extinction is inevitable due to your genes.
I would but unfortunately I can't go back in time. Thankfully the issue we're currently addressing is happening right now, it's something we can actually act on. Revenge for things a hundred years in the past is absolutely senseless and petty.
I have no desire to act on it. It wouldnt be an issue if they hadnt stolen the land prior to today. Its amazing how whites want to whine now.

I have no desire to act on it. It wouldnt be an issue if they hadnt stolen the land prior to today. Its amazing how whites want to whine now.

That was hundreds of years ago. How am I going to change what happened hundreds of years ago? You're telling me I should be born into the world and then immediately told "congratulations you're getting genocide because of some things that happened once!"

I didn't support it, I didn't have a say in it. It's not my burden the bear.

That was hundreds of years ago. How am I going to change what happened hundreds of years ago? You're telling me I should be born into the world and then immediately told "congratulations you're getting genocide because of some things that happened once!"

You can change it by giving back the stolen land if you own any. Otherwise youre just all talk. Youre also being a little dramatic. No one is killing off white people.

Yes its your burden to bear. You are in possession of stolen goods. Give them back.

Southern CA is really northern Mexico now...nice old neighborhoods that I grew up in have all turned section 8 and are now filthy and full of filthy humans. These ghetto neighborhoods look more like war zones...turquoise painted houses, trash everywhere, stray pit bulls and animals running the streets.
You can't communicate with Walmart employees around here as most speak broken english at best. You will hear more spanish spoken publicly than english. Watch the local news here and you'll think you've tuned in to another countries network.

You can change it by giving back the stolen land if you own any. Otherwise youre just all talk. Youre also being a little dramatic. No one is killing off white people.

Yes its your burden to bear. You are in possession of stolen goods. Give them back.

Actually your wrong...The British conquered this land....that's how the world was back then...the strongest army took what they wanted...end of story. To try and compare the times and or hold modern generations responsible is just plain ignorant. How far back in time should we go to impose our current social standards and laws? Can we make laws and social behaviors retroactive? Sounds stupid doesn't it? You have to learn to let go of the past as you and your people are clearly imprisoned by it. The world, society and laws have changed and evolved and they will continue to do so. Sorry

So you're leaving the country and handing your land over to an Indian tribe?

They are dead

So you're leaving the country and handing your land over to an Indian tribe?
Why would I do that when the NA's that once owned my land have been slaughtered by whites and no more remain?

They are dead
Yes they are dead. So is any moral high ground whites thought they had on the issue.

They are dead
Yes they are dead. So is any moral high ground whites thought they had on the issue.
What moral high ground? We were born here, we are native to this country, are we supposed to leave now?

Forum List

Back