Being white, and a minority, in Georgia

Why do you say whites developed more advance social structures? Whites were the last to make civilizations and they needed help from other advanced civilizations just to do that.

Light skinned people didn't exist until 8000 years ago. In the far north that was a genetic advantage due to increased ability of the body to manufacture vitamin D.

So yeah, societies of 'white people' got a late start. I think the geography of the north spurred architecture, trade and exploration. And they certainly borrowed from preceding dominant cultures like the Romans and Greeks, which in turn adapted culture and technology from earlier powers like Egypt.
I have discovered that Africans were masters of trade, architecture, and exploration and they taught these skills to europeans bringing them out of the dark ages as well as the Greeks in earlier times.

Last edited:
Well, anyway you want to rationalize it, it was the Muslim slave trade that put institutionalized slavery on steroids all over the world. Its was what their Jihads were all about, stealing wealth of nations and taking slaves. Most of the black slaves were slaughtered and their babies killed at birth which is why for the great number of slaves stolen to the middle east over 14 centuries, there really arn't that many there today in comparison to places like Brazil and Jamaica and Haiti. They still are in denial about what they've been doing in Sudan in recent years. they still steal black women just as the've been doing for centuries
Just because you keep saying it doesnt make it factual. Whites enslaved each other for centuries. It wasnt a new concept or one that traveled. The only thing new about slavery was the idea that one race was superior to the other which introduced chattel slavery. This was made up and documented by whites. Saying "look he is doing it too" doesn't relieve you of your white deeds. Stop acting like a child and address the point

"doesn't relieve you of your white deeds"

Relieve me of my white deeds? Do you need relieving from your black deeds? thats plain stupid and racist. Whites may have enslaved each other for centuries, but yes, I'm going to bring up the fact that Muslim slavers
took people out of Africa for 14 centuries, long before and after before whites did. Why? not to deny that your ancestors may have been enslaved by my ancestors. But just to add context. I never said slavery was right, but I'm not going to stand by the "god damn America" philosophy of yours, when slavery was a world wide scourge. Arabs absolutely treated their slaves like chattel no matter how much you want to romanticize their form of slavery.
While America had 5 % of slaves shipped here, Muslims took well over 100 million over a thousand years, yet you don't see that many blacks in those countries because they killed them or didn't allow them to have families.

As of today, I havnt seen any muslim countries coming up with anything close to the Bill of rights or a constitution that provides a basis of freedom for all its people. We did create that here, and though it has never been perfected, we've been trying to work on that. Unfortunantly a lot of progress has been lost do to race baiters from both sides.
I am speaking in general terms. You personally enslaved no one. I am talking about whites as a group. The "they did it too" excuse doesn't fly with chattel slavery Whites are the ones that made it up. No one else. So you can talk around the issue all day but at the end of the day that truth will remain. Whites are the ones that assigned their enslaved non human status.

There once was a caveman who enslaved other cavemen.....lets get to the very bottom of this...one side should get free shit for eternity and one side should be chastised for eternity. Makes the most sense...right?
You never seem to be able to make any sense. You are both cave men.

By default you will not allow yourself to see the correlation...don't worry, it's not your fault...you were programmed. If you were able to understand the link you would be rid of all excuse making...and you surely wouldn't want that....that would mean it's time to go to work and contribute in a positive way.

Just because you keep saying it doesnt make it factual. Whites enslaved each other for centuries. It wasnt a new concept or one that traveled. The only thing new about slavery was the idea that one race was superior to the other which introduced chattel slavery. This was made up and documented by whites. Saying "look he is doing it too" doesn't relieve you of your white deeds. Stop acting like a child and address the point

"doesn't relieve you of your white deeds"

Relieve me of my white deeds? Do you need relieving from your black deeds? thats plain stupid and racist. Whites may have enslaved each other for centuries, but yes, I'm going to bring up the fact that Muslim slavers
took people out of Africa for 14 centuries, long before and after before whites did. Why? not to deny that your ancestors may have been enslaved by my ancestors. But just to add context. I never said slavery was right, but I'm not going to stand by the "god damn America" philosophy of yours, when slavery was a world wide scourge. Arabs absolutely treated their slaves like chattel no matter how much you want to romanticize their form of slavery.
While America had 5 % of slaves shipped here, Muslims took well over 100 million over a thousand years, yet you don't see that many blacks in those countries because they killed them or didn't allow them to have families.

As of today, I havnt seen any muslim countries coming up with anything close to the Bill of rights or a constitution that provides a basis of freedom for all its people. We did create that here, and though it has never been perfected, we've been trying to work on that. Unfortunantly a lot of progress has been lost do to race baiters from both sides.
I am speaking in general terms. You personally enslaved no one. I am talking about whites as a group. The "they did it too" excuse doesn't fly with chattel slavery Whites are the ones that made it up. No one else. So you can talk around the issue all day but at the end of the day that truth will remain. Whites are the ones that assigned their enslaved non human status.

There once was a caveman who enslaved other cavemen.....lets get to the very bottom of this...one side should get free shit for eternity and one side should be chastised for eternity. Makes the most sense...right?
You never seem to be able to make any sense. You are both cave men.

By default you will not allow yourself to see the correlation...don't worry, it's not your fault...you were programmed. If you were able to understand the link you would be rid of all excuse making...and you surely wouldn't want that....that would mean it's time to go to work and contribute in a positive way.
Thats correct. By default I dont compare apples and oranges because i am too intelligent to do such an idiotic thing.

Why do you say whites developed more advance social structures? Whites were the last to make civilizations and they needed help from other advanced civilizations just to do that.

Light skinned people didn't exist until 8000 years ago. In the far north that was a genetic advantage due to increased ability of the body to manufacture vitamin D.

So yeah, societies of 'white people' got a late start. I think the geography of the north spurred architecture, trade and exploration. And they certainly borrowed from preceding dominant cultures like the Romans and Greeks, which in turn adapted culture and technology from earlier powers like Egypt.
I have discovered that Africans were masters of trade, architecture, and exploration and they taught these skills to europeans bringing them out of the dark ages as well as the Greeks in earlier times.

China had the printing press, gunpowder and compass long before Europe. But China had everything they needed right there at home. At any rate China didn't have the same impetus to colonize the world as the Vikings and later Europeans. All that colonial activity hastened the industrial revolution which led to world super powers.

But I don't think any of that is a result of skin color. For example, the ancient Hawaiian islanders lived in relative peace, plenty of food, no need of heating, living in paradise. That's sort of the opposite of Norway where invaders are coming in from the continent and winter is harsh and there's all these issues of survival to contend with. Different cultures developed under different circumstances which led to different focuses of development.

China had the printing press, gunpowder and compass long before Europe. But China had everything they needed right there at home. At any rate China didn't have the same impetus to colonize the world as the Vikings and later Europeans. All that colonial activity hastened the industrial revolution which led to world super powers.

But I don't think any of that is a result of skin color. For example, the ancient Hawaiian islanders lived in relative peace, plenty of food, no need of heating, living in paradise. That's sort of the opposite of Norway where invaders are coming in from the continent and winter is harsh and there's all these issues of survival to contend with. Different cultures developed under different circumstances which led to different focuses of development.
Ok. So you are speaking about afterwards. I agree with what you said. I guess skin color would be the wrong word. Genetics would be the catalyst where skin color is a result of those genes.

Georgia has came a long way from lester maddox

“There used to be a place where we could go out to eat to get southern cooking,” said Billy’s wife, JoAnn Weathers, 79. “Well there’s no more southerners left here. . . . They came from other countries and completely changed our lives.”

“Most of the white people who are here have been here for 20 years,” explained James Bell, 64, speaking to a reporter outside a Kroger grocery store. “They have seen the neighborhood change and a lot of them are angry about it.”

Being white, and a minority, in Georgia - The Boston Globe

with any kind of luck you are beaten, raped , robbed , tortured and murdered for having the temerity to enter a black space you stupid fuck

Forum List

Back