Being Played For Suckers On Immigration.

Not for nothing Fandango, but you can't deport a person to a country they aren't from. How do you propose we get Bolivia to take them all?

You can deport away

Deport away? How are you going to send a person from Mexico or Nicaragua to Bolivia when that isn't where they are from?

Declare Latin America as being a county. With what used to be countries as states of that country. That way, we would only be deporting them to a different state in their country. Also, unless I'm mistaken, they speak Spanish in Bolivia. And they have many Indians there. Just as in mexico. So not only would we be sending them to a place with their own kinds of people, but to one where they speak the same language. So how terrible it that.
You are a coward who cannot handle the truth along with the real problem; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor And until you come out of the closet, like the rest of the cowards in this country who deny the real issue, then and only then will we start the healing process from these atrocities we inflicted.

Maybe I should have put this in the immigration section. But every day there is some aspect of it on the news. So I guess that makes it enough of a current event to be here.

The vast majority of you are being played for suckers on immigration. How you ask? It is in that at the end of the day, whatever invaders are caught aren't put into a van or bus, driven to the nearest border crossing and told to walk across. Also, they should be told this. Instead of having to go through all the trouble and expense of deporting them over and over and over and over again. They should be told that the next time they are caught, they will be sent to Bolivia. Or someplace like that.

No doubt it would cost far less to pay Bolivia to take them off our hands that it costs to have to deal with them and all the problems they create. Also, in Bolivia, they wouldn't have to bother with having to learn English. Which many of them don't seem too keen to do anyway.

Another thing I am sick of, besides all of the "boo hoo" bullshit they have about them on the news, is that many of them use their children as sorts of human shields to get into the U.S. On that note, I am reminded of a science fiction movie I saw once that ran along the lines of "Invasion of the body snatchers." In one part of the movie they had a line if U.S. troops holding a line to keep the alien-humans from going farther. What the alien-humans did was send a long line of children against the U.S. troops. And rather than shoot children, the U.S. troops retreated. (Ran away) I think the U.S. should stop running away and start shooting! Let the invaders find a more personally responsible means of dealing with their overpopulation problems.
We can't even convince alleged Christians, to obey Ten simple Commandments from a God.

The ten commandments didn't have well defined borders.

Maybe I should have put this in the immigration section. But every day there is some aspect of it on the news. So I guess that makes it enough of a current event to be here.

The vast majority of you are being played for suckers on immigration. How you ask? It is in that at the end of the day, whatever invaders are caught aren't put into a van or bus, driven to the nearest border crossing and told to walk across. Also, they should be told this. Instead of having to go through all the trouble and expense of deporting them over and over and over and over again. They should be told that the next time they are caught, they will be sent to Bolivia. Or someplace like that.

No doubt it would cost far less to pay Bolivia to take them off our hands that it costs to have to deal with them and all the problems they create. Also, in Bolivia, they wouldn't have to bother with having to learn English. Which many of them don't seem too keen to do anyway.

Another thing I am sick of, besides all of the "boo hoo" bullshit they have about them on the news, is that many of them use their children as sorts of human shields to get into the U.S. On that note, I am reminded of a science fiction movie I saw once that ran along the lines of "Invasion of the body snatchers." In one part of the movie they had a line if U.S. troops holding a line to keep the alien-humans from going farther. What the alien-humans did was send a long line of children against the U.S. troops. And rather than shoot children, the U.S. troops retreated. (Ran away) I think the U.S. should stop running away and start shooting!
I think the U.S. needs to stay the hell out of Central and South America taking over their governments, politics, jobs, and resources. That way, bozos like you wouldn't be on here making cowardly excuses about what to do with them here; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor Get the picture?

Staying out of every other countries bullshit would be wonderous and others would fucking love the US minding their own fucking shit.
Except the damage is done. Just look at Chile. Copper once belonged to the people until Nixon and Kissinger sent the CIA down there to cause a coupe, overthrowing the government of the people and turning it into a murderous dictatorship with Pinochete, while we went in there and took over "their" copper mines. They've suffered ever since. Similar stories are dotted all across these countries. And now we complain because women and children are fleeing the gangs that we cultivated. We are the problem. Not them.

Don't play that "blame the victim" BS with me. Their problems stem from overpopulation. Not the U.S. meddling in mexican affairs.

Not for nothing Fandango, but you can't deport a person to a country they aren't from. How do you propose we get Bolivia to take them all?
Air drop them! First time with a parachute!
Lol! What a bunch of cowards. Ignore the real problem and air drop innocent human beings who are victims of our intervention; https://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/onto another country. They should sign you up beside Joseph Goebbels.

Yeah, right. We victimized the shit out of the mexicans by sending so many U.S. jobs there. FOAD!

You can deport away

Deport away? How are you going to send a person from Mexico or Nicaragua to Bolivia when that isn't where they are from?

Declare Latin America as being a county. With what used to be countries as states of that country. That way, we would only be deporting them to a different state in their country. Also, unless I'm mistaken, they speak Spanish in Bolivia. And they have many Indians there. Just as in mexico. So not only would we be sending them to a place with their own kinds of people, but to one where they speak the same language. So how terrible it that.
You are a coward who cannot handle the truth along with the real problem; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor And until you come out of the closet, like the rest of the cowards in this country who deny the real issue, then and only then will we start the healing process from these atrocities we inflicted.

WTP must stand for WHAT a TURD PIPE.

This is what it's like to be a liberal........try spotting what's wrong with this picture.

DhnYc41X0AAuSU9.jpg

You can deport away

Wow...............you don't really understand how countries work. Sorry, but we can't just "declare Latin America as a country". Those other countries have their own separate governments and military, as well as have citizens that would probably be less than enthused about turning the whole place into one country.

But, maybe you have the same kind of insanity that Trump does. No, the president of the USA doesn't run or get to make the rules for another country.

The OP is an idiot. Stay the hell out of their business; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

You are either an idiot or a mexican. Which is it.
Neither one, minus your question mark. I'm the guy who obviously keeps you running from the truth, while reminding you of the closet monsters under your bed, until you own up to the real problems. I'm the guy who will continually remind you of the imperial horrors we placed on other countries, while you slide around like a snake making jokes about those who were/are nothing but victims to that despicable cause. Go on, pedal your jokes. And each time you will be met with another cowardly reminder. You created your own cowardly OP. Now live with it.

You can deport away

Wow...............you don't really understand how countries work. Sorry, but we can't just "declare Latin America as a country". Those other countries have their own separate governments and military, as well as have citizens that would probably be less than enthused about turning the whole place into one country.

But, maybe you have the same kind of insanity that Trump does. No, the president of the USA doesn't run or get to make the rules for another country.
Why not? For decades we have been dictating to these countries what they can have and not have; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

You can deport away

Why not? For decades we have been dictating to these countries what they can have and not have; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

The CIA doesn't make it obvious what they are doing. If we tried to make all of Latin America one country, it would cause war, and right now, we really can't afford it.

You can deport away

Spamming the board with the same website, again.

And again.

And again.

And...

Who cares.

They don't belong here.

You can deport away

Lol! Yea, and that turd has got you down to eight word sentences, running from the truth and hiding in the closet. You have nothing to rebut, because you are too shallow, ignorant, hateful, and dis-honest enough to have the balls to come out of that closet and deal with the truth.

You can deport away

And again.

And again.

And...

Who cares.

They don't belong here.
Thanks, that's what I was looking for, from yet another coward. "Who cares". That is so right. We know you don't. And that has been the seventy year problem by the U.S., while cowards like you place the blame on other countries. You see, that is what you really care about. "Blaming others" for the wrongs of U.S. policy. That's for cowards like you. Hiding behind the suffering of others, blaming them for what we did, then pulling the ultimate "who cares" routine. Folks, when someone asks you to define coward, this is it. Thanks for the heads up.

You can deport away

And again.

And again.

And...

Who cares.

They don't belong here.
Thanks, that's what I was looking for, from yet another coward. "Who cares". That is so right. We know you don't. And that has been the seventy year problem by the U.S., while cowards like you place the blame on other countries. You see, that is what you really care about. "Blaming others" for the wrongs of U.S. policy. That's for cowards like you. Hiding behind the suffering of others, blaming them for what we did, then pulling the ultimate "who cares" routine. Folks, when someone asks you to define coward, this is it. Thanks for the heads up.
While YOU continue to blame "others."

You blame those who have had no responsibility in the problems of these countries.

You can't blame the CIA for all of their problems. The Militaries of these Governments are just as guilty.

You want to blame us because of their corrupt Governments.

You want to blame us for the inabilities of these people to put forth the effort to educate themselves and their offspring.

These children. Cough, cough, probably have never seen indoor plumbing or a toilet until they came here.

We were not the ones who created their drug trades.

We didn't install their Communist dictatorships.

We didn't create their economies on external dependence.

These people were peasants then and are still peasants. Dependent on others for their existence.

Don't throw your sanctimonious providence at me.

They need to fix their own problems instead of bringing those problems here.

Your problem is you just want them to just walk right into this country and expect us to pay the freight. With no responsibility on their part.

There is a process. Use it.

This is an invasion. Nothing less.

Coward?

Fuck off asshole.

And again.

And again.

And...

Who cares.

They don't belong here.
While YOU continue to blame "others."

You blame those who have had no responsibility in the problems of these countries.
Negative! I blame the cowards who continue to blame the victims of failed U.S. policy from the past to the present. I blame the one's who keep stoking the fire against the most vulnerable. Do you think we are finished? Hell no! As we speak, Trump talks about invading Venezuela. Why do you think he wants to invade Venezuela? Take a wild guess? For the same reason we interfered with everyone else. Money, power, and control. And who pays the ultimate price for that intervention? The poor people! The illegals! The refugees!

You can't blame the CIA for all of their problems. The Militaries of these Governments are just as guilty.
The military of Chile took over their own country by way of a dictator through the direction of the U.S, Nixon, and Kissinger. The U.S. took sides with whomever suited the best interests both economically and politically for us, with no consideration to the long standing effects it would have on the general population.

You want to blame us because of their corrupt Governments.
Really? And who's business was that? Ours? Either way, we made it worse for the people in the end, because they flee to come here in fear for their lives. So don't pat yourself on the back for making their governments what they are today. Because we didn't accomplish a thing. We in fact made things worse.

You want to blame us for the inabilities of these people to put forth the effort to educate themselves and their offspring.
Lol! Really? Try and make it real will you. We took over their economies and government, along with resources, and they are supposed to educate themselves and their offspring? Boss, are you high?

These children. Cough, cough, probably have never seen indoor plumbing or a toilet until they came here.
When you said "who cares", now I believe you. You are a sick puppy for sure.

We were not the ones who created their drug trades.
Sure we were. We created the perfect environment for a multi-billion dollar business. I can only imagine the billions of dollars the government shells out for private detention centers, while politicians get their kick backs. It's the same with our own home grown prison system. The prison industrial complex that Jeff Sessions loves. It's all about the money. When we take over these small countries, we create more business by putting the less fortunate out there for potential criminal activity. They either sell drugs in a gang, possibly incarcerated, or, if they flee away from that to the U.S. they get caught and are incarcerated there. The whole thing is a conspiracy, and these dumb asses try and blame the victims of this conspiracy.

We didn't install their Communist dictatorships.
Again, your counter arguments obviously come straight out of your ass. Like Cuba, which is a communist country, who's business is it to tell them how to live? Certainly not ours, but we tried to make it our business.

We didn't create their economies on external dependence.
When a country like ours swoops in and dictates to said country what their economic and political policies will be, and we have done plenty of that, we left the 1% in control, demoralizing and destroying the lives of the 99%. We left them with nothing. The 1% would like to do the same in our own country. And right now, they are doing just that.

These people were peasants then and are still peasants. Dependent on others for their existence.
Yea, at one time, neighbor helped neighbor because they could, and it benefited the community. There was a symbiotic relationship in farming communities where one small plot of land complimented the other, and sustainability of the community stayed in tact. Now, that isn't happening. Land has been converted into large scale farming owned by the super rich, and the small farms where neighbor helped neighbor no longer exist. And where is the work? There is no work. The only means of making a living in some of these areas is to produce or sell drugs, and join gangs. And if you do not, they often times kill you.

Don't throw your sanctimonious providence at me.

They need to fix their own problems instead of bringing those problems here.

Your problem is you just want them to just walk right into this country and expect us to pay the freight. With no responsibility on their part.

There is a process. Use it.

This is an invasion. Nothing less.

Coward?

Fuck off asshole.
It seems you will never admit to any of this because it isn't convenient. And, you feel the need to have feel good feelings about yourself, so you push your guilty conscience off on me. Believe me, you aren't my first rodeo with this subject. They all have to blame the messenger instead of dealing with the truth.

You said "they need to fix their own problems", and they feel they have "no responsibility" when they come here. Too bad "their problems" were created by us, and yes, our government should be held accountable by being responsible. Give these people their countries back. Instead of handing them over to the cartels and the super rich, who own them now.

You can deport away

I think you are purposefully not understanding. First, it would just be something the U.S. declared. It isn't anything they would have to abide by. It would just be a legal technicality to come up with to justify sending them to Bolivia. They would all remain their own sovereign nations.

Next, being the same kinds of people speaking the same language, they would be a fuck of a lot less displeased about mexicans there than I am about having them up here. Not only that, Bolivia is probably a fairly poor country. To get the cash we would send them from taking them off our hands, they would probably be more than happy to take them. In fact, we would have to worry about Bolivian nationals going to mexico and sneaking mexicans into the U.S. Because then they would get caught and sent to Bolivia. Thereby getting that country more money.

You can deport away

Lol! Yea, and that turd has got you down to eight word sentences, running from the truth and hiding in the closet. You have nothing to rebut, because you are too shallow, ignorant, hateful, and dis-honest enough to have the balls to come out of that closet and deal with the truth.

Some people would tell you to take your "blame the U.S." BS and stick it so far up your ass that you would need a dentist to see the other end of it. When it gets right down to it, the reason mexicans are coming here and why sand nigers are flooding into Europe is because of overpopulation. That is their doing, not ours. Try to worm your way out of that.

Some people would tell you to take your "blame the U.S." BS and stick it so far up your ass that you would need a dentist to see the other end of it.
And those who do, understand that the truth takes a big bite out of their arrogance, racism, and hatred.
When it gets right down to it, the reason mexicans are coming here and why sand nigers are flooding into Europe is because of overpopulation. That is their doing, not ours. Try to worm your way out of that.
Okay, so now we get to the crust of it. We take over their politics, their economies, their resources, and destroy their means to make a living, and once again the coward pulls a rabbit out of the hat. :oops-28: Except the dumb ass rabbit didn't do his homework. Population Density per Square Mile of Countries

Forum List

Back