Being Played For Suckers On Immigration.

fandango

Jun 25, 2018
Maybe I should have put this in the immigration section. But every day there is some aspect of it on the news. So I guess that makes it enough of a current event to be here.

The vast majority of you are being played for suckers on immigration. How you ask? It is in that at the end of the day, whatever invaders are caught aren't put into a van or bus, driven to the nearest border crossing and told to walk across. Also, they should be told this. Instead of having to go through all the trouble and expense of deporting them over and over and over and over again. They should be told that the next time they are caught, they will be sent to Bolivia. Or someplace like that.

No doubt it would cost far less to pay Bolivia to take them off our hands that it costs to have to deal with them and all the problems they create. Also, in Bolivia, they wouldn't have to bother with having to learn English. Which many of them don't seem too keen to do anyway.

Another thing I am sick of, besides all of the "boo hoo" bullshit they have about them on the news, is that many of them use their children as sorts of human shields to get into the U.S. On that note, I am reminded of a science fiction movie I saw once that ran along the lines of "Invasion of the body snatchers." In one part of the movie they had a line if U.S. troops holding a line to keep the alien-humans from going farther. What the alien-humans did was send a long line of children against the U.S. troops. And rather than shoot children, the U.S. troops retreated. (Ran away) I think the U.S. should stop running away and start shooting! Let the invaders find a more personally responsible means of dealing with their overpopulation problems.

Last edited:
Not for nothing Fandango, but you can't deport a person to a country they aren't from. How do you propose we get Bolivia to take them all?

They know what they are doing. If one wants to claim amnesty all you have to do is come thru a port.

Maybe I should have put this in the immigration section. But every day there is some aspect of it on the news. So I guess that makes it enough of a current event to be here.

The vast majority of you are being played for suckers on immigration. How you ask? It is in that at the end of the day, whatever invaders are caught aren't put into a van or bus, driven to the nearest border crossing and told to walk across. Also, they should be told this. Instead of having to go through all the trouble and expense of deporting them over and over and over and over again. They should be told that the next time they are caught, they will be sent to Bolivia. Or someplace like that.

No doubt it would cost far less to pay Bolivia to take them off our hands that it costs to have to deal with them and all the problems they create. Also, in Bolivia, they wouldn't have to bother with having to learn English. Which many of them don't seem too keen to do anyway.

Another thing I am sick of, besides all of the "boo hoo" bullshit they have about them on the news, is that many of them use their children as sorts of human shields to get into the U.S. On that note, I am reminded of a science fiction movie I saw once that ran along the lines of "Invasion of the body snatchers." In one part of the movie they had a line if U.S. troops holding a line to keep the alien-humans from going farther. What the alien-humans did was send a long line of children against the U.S. troops. And rather than shoot children, the U.S. troops retreated. (Ran away) I think the U.S. should stop running away and start shooting!
I think the U.S. needs to stay the hell out of Central and South America taking over their governments, politics, jobs, and resources. That way, bozos like you wouldn't be on here making cowardly excuses about what to do with them here; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor Get the picture?

Not for nothing Fandango, but you can't deport a person to a country they aren't from. How do you propose we get Bolivia to take them all?

You can deport away

Deport away? How are you going to send a person from Mexico or Nicaragua to Bolivia when that isn't where they are from?

International law is specific. You can only claim amnesty in the first country.

Dont fuck with me on this. Its a reality.

Another thing I am sick of, besides all of the "boo hoo" bullshit they have about them on the news, is that many of them use their children as sorts of human shields to get into the U.S. On that note, I am reminded of a science fiction movie I saw once that ran along the lines of "Invasion of the body snatchers." In one part of the movie they had a line if U.S. troops holding a line to keep the alien-humans from going farther. What the alien-humans did was send a long line of children against the U.S. troops. And rather than shoot children, the U.S. troops retreated. (Ran away) I think the U.S. should stop running away and start shooting!
I think the U.S. needs to stay the hell out of Central and South America taking over their governments, politics, jobs, and resources. That way, bozos like you wouldn't be on here making cowardly excuses about what to do with them here; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor Get the picture?

Staying out of every other countries bullshit would be wonderous and others would fucking love the US minding their own fucking shit.

The English did it with Australia. And I already said how to get Bolivia to do it. Cold hard CASH! I'm sure there must be somebody in the government down there who would take the money.

Another thing I am sick of, besides all of the "boo hoo" bullshit they have about them on the news, is that many of them use their children as sorts of human shields to get into the U.S. On that note, I am reminded of a science fiction movie I saw once that ran along the lines of "Invasion of the body snatchers." In one part of the movie they had a line if U.S. troops holding a line to keep the alien-humans from going farther. What the alien-humans did was send a long line of children against the U.S. troops. And rather than shoot children, the U.S. troops retreated. (Ran away) I think the U.S. should stop running away and start shooting! Let the invaders find a more personally responsible means of dealing with their overpopulation problems.
We can't even convince alleged Christians, to obey Ten simple Commandments from a God.

Staying out of every other countries bullshit would be wonderous and others would fucking love the US minding their own fucking shit.
Except the damage is done. Just look at Chile. Copper once belonged to the people until Nixon and Kissinger sent the CIA down there to cause a coupe, overthrowing the government of the people and turning it into a murderous dictatorship with Pinochete, while we went in there and took over "their" copper mines. They've suffered ever since. Similar stories are dotted all across these countries. And now we complain because women and children are fleeing the gangs that we cultivated. We are the problem. Not them.

You can deport away

Deport away? How are you going to send a person from Mexico or Nicaragua to Bolivia when that isn't where they are from?

Declare Latin America as being a county. With what used to be countries as states of that country. That way, we would only be deporting them to a different state in their country. Also, unless I'm mistaken, they speak Spanish in Bolivia. And they have many Indians there. Just as in mexico. So not only would we be sending them to a place with their own kinds of people, but to one where they speak the same language. So how terrible it that.

Air drop them! First time with a parachute!
Lol! What a bunch of cowards. Ignore the real problem and air drop innocent human beings who are victims of our intervention; https://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/onto another country. They should sign you up beside Joseph Goebbels.

You are the coward. Otherwise you would want to do something about it.

Air drop them! First time with a parachute!
Lol! What a bunch of cowards. Ignore the real problem and air drop innocent human beings who are victims of our intervention; https://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/onto another country. They should sign you up beside Joseph Goebbels.
Ewe the President of blame America first club?

The problem is keeping the Me-heek-ins out of our shit.

Forum List

Back