Being Played For Suckers On Immigration.

Not for nothing Fandango, but you can't deport a person to a country they aren't from. How do you propose we get Bolivia to take them all?

You can deport away

Deport away? How are you going to send a person from Mexico or Nicaragua to Bolivia when that isn't where they are from?

Declare Latin America as being a county. With what used to be countries as states of that country. That way, we would only be deporting them to a different state in their country. Also, unless I'm mistaken, they speak Spanish in Bolivia. And they have many Indians there. Just as in mexico. So not only would we be sending them to a place with their own kinds of people, but to one where they speak the same language. So how terrible it that.

Wow...............you don't really understand how countries work. Sorry, but we can't just "declare Latin America as a country". Those other countries have their own separate governments and military, as well as have citizens that would probably be less than enthused about turning the whole place into one country.

But, maybe you have the same kind of insanity that Trump does. No, the president of the USA doesn't run or get to make the rules for another country.

I think you are purposefully not understanding. First, it would just be something the U.S. declared. It isn't anything they would have to abide by. It would just be a legal technicality to come up with to justify sending them to Bolivia. They would all remain their own sovereign nations.

Next, being the same kinds of people speaking the same language, they would be a fuck of a lot less displeased about mexicans there than I am about having them up here. Not only that, Bolivia is probably a fairly poor country. To get the cash we would send them from taking them off our hands, they would probably be more than happy to take them. In fact, we would have to worry about Bolivian nationals going to mexico and sneaking mexicans into the U.S. Because then they would get caught and sent to Bolivia. Thereby getting that country more money.

Your "technicality" wouldn't work. They are their own countries, and no declaration made by us would ever be considered legal. And, there is the small fact that you can't deport someone to a country they aren't from.

You can deport away

Deport away? How are you going to send a person from Mexico or Nicaragua to Bolivia when that isn't where they are from?

Declare Latin America as being a county. With what used to be countries as states of that country. That way, we would only be deporting them to a different state in their country. Also, unless I'm mistaken, they speak Spanish in Bolivia. And they have many Indians there. Just as in mexico. So not only would we be sending them to a place with their own kinds of people, but to one where they speak the same language. So how terrible it that.

Wow...............you don't really understand how countries work. Sorry, but we can't just "declare Latin America as a country". Those other countries have their own separate governments and military, as well as have citizens that would probably be less than enthused about turning the whole place into one country.

But, maybe you have the same kind of insanity that Trump does. No, the president of the USA doesn't run or get to make the rules for another country.

I think you are purposefully not understanding. First, it would just be something the U.S. declared. It isn't anything they would have to abide by. It would just be a legal technicality to come up with to justify sending them to Bolivia. They would all remain their own sovereign nations.

Next, being the same kinds of people speaking the same language, they would be a fuck of a lot less displeased about mexicans there than I am about having them up here. Not only that, Bolivia is probably a fairly poor country. To get the cash we would send them from taking them off our hands, they would probably be more than happy to take them. In fact, we would have to worry about Bolivian nationals going to mexico and sneaking mexicans into the U.S. Because then they would get caught and sent to Bolivia. Thereby getting that country more money.

Your "technicality" wouldn't work. They are their own countries, and no declaration made by us would ever be considered legal. And, there is the small fact that you can't deport someone to a country they aren't from.

It wouldn't be their legal technicality. It would be ours. And we can make anything we want legal or illegal in our country. Nextg, if they have the "right" to illegally enter a country they aren't from, we have a better right to send them to wherever we want. Also, England used to send many if their citizens to Australia. France, possibly to a lesser degree, sent many of its citizens to South America. So don't tell me it can't be done.

It wouldn't be their legal technicality. It would be ours. And we can make anything we want legal or illegal in our country. Nextg, if they have the "right" to illegally enter a country they aren't from, we have a better right to send them to wherever we want. Also, England used to send many if their citizens to Australia. France, possibly to a lesser degree, sent many of its citizens to South America. So don't tell me it can't be done.

You're right, we can make anything we want to legal or illegal in OUR country. We can't make something legal in another country, because we don't control their laws.

And.................yes, you are correct, England did send prisoners and people they didn't want to Australia, but that was because they laid claim to the eastern half of the continent. When Australia became its own country, that stopped.

You're right, we can make anything we want to legal or illegal in OUR country. We can't make something legal in another country, because we don't control their laws.

And.................yes, you are correct, England did send prisoners and people they didn't want to Australia, but that was because they laid claim to the eastern half of the continent. When Australia became its own country, that stopped.

Who is talking about making anything legal in another country. Also, when there was a stop put to England deporting its citizens to Australia, I doubt if it was Australia becoming its own country that did it.

Who is talking about making anything legal in another country. Also, when there was a stop put to England deporting its citizens to Australia, I doubt if it was Australia becoming its own country that did it.

American laws cannot be enforced in foreign countries. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

And yes....................Britain used Eastern Australia (they laid claim to it) and sent their prisoners there.

For about 60,000 years before the first British settlement in the late 18th century, Australia was inhabited by indigenous Australians, who in documented times have spoken languages classifiable into roughly 250 groups. After the European discovery of the continent by Dutch explorers in 1606, Australia's eastern half was claimed by Great Britain in 1770 and initially settled through penal transportation to the colony of New South Wales from 26 January 1788. The population grew steadily in subsequent decades, and by the 1850s most of the continent had been explored and an additional five self-governing crown colonies established. On 1 January 1901, the six colonies federated, forming the Commonwealth of Australia. Australia has since maintained a stable liberal democratic political system that functions as a federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy comprising six states and several territories.

If you read up on the history of Australia, it was settled originally as a prison colony for Britain, then the population grew, and there were other self governing crown colonies (meaning British) there. But, Britain used it as a colony in the 1700s, but they didn't become a country until 1 Jan 1901.

Google is your friend, it can let you look stuff up so that you don't look totally ignorant when you post. I suggest you try it some time.

American laws cannot be enforced in foreign countries. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

And yes....................Britain used Eastern Australia (they laid claim to it) and sent their prisoners there.

For about 60,000 years before the first British settlement in the late 18th century, Australia was inhabited by indigenous Australians, who in documented times have spoken languages classifiable into roughly 250 groups. After the European discovery of the continent by Dutch explorers in 1606, Australia's eastern half was claimed by Great Britain in 1770 and initially settled through penal transportation to the colony of New South Wales from 26 January 1788. The population grew steadily in subsequent decades, and by the 1850s most of the continent had been explored and an additional five self-governing crown colonies established. On 1 January 1901, the six colonies federated, forming the Commonwealth of Australia. Australia has since maintained a stable liberal democratic political system that functions as a federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy comprising six states and several territories.

If you read up on the history of Australia, it was settled originally as a prison colony for Britain, then the population grew, and there were other self governing crown colonies (meaning British) there. But, Britain used it as a colony in the 1700s, but they didn't become a country until 1 Jan 1901.

Google is your friend, it can let you look stuff up so that you don't look totally ignorant when you post. I suggest you try it some time.

What is this 'law" you are talking about the U.S. enforcing in another country. Next, we can send anybody we want to another country. But we don't govern it. So we have to get their permission. What is so hard about that for you to understand. You might like the U.S. of going through all the trouble and expense of deporting some illegal over and over and over and over again. But I don't. Once is enough. The second time it is going to be by by! As for Australia, who gives a shit. The point made earlier was exactly when England stopped deporting people to that place. You didn't show me any clear answer. Not that it matters. All that matters is that England used to do so.

You can deport away

You are a coward who cannot handle the truth along with the real problem; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor And until you come out of the closet, like the rest of the cowards in this country who deny the real issue, then and only then will we start the healing process from these atrocities we inflicted.
Spamming the board with the same website, again.

And again.

And again.

And...

Who cares.

They don't belong here.
Thanks, that's what I was looking for, from yet another coward. "Who cares". That is so right. We know you don't. And that has been the seventy year problem by the U.S., while cowards like you place the blame on other countries. You see, that is what you really care about. "Blaming others" for the wrongs of U.S. policy. That's for cowards like you. Hiding behind the suffering of others, blaming them for what we did, then pulling the ultimate "who cares" routine. Folks, when someone asks you to define coward, this is it. Thanks for the heads up.
The Depressed With a Death Wish Need to Drag Us Down Into Their Multicultie Pit

It is significant that the same degenerates who think South American Indians are equal to the intelligent and productive races believe in all kinds of silly rights for animals, too.

Maybe I should have put this in the immigration section. But every day there is some aspect of it on the news. So I guess that makes it enough of a current event to be here.

The vast majority of you are being played for suckers on immigration. How you ask? It is in that at the end of the day, whatever invaders are caught aren't put into a van or bus, driven to the nearest border crossing and told to walk across. Also, they should be told this. Instead of having to go through all the trouble and expense of deporting them over and over and over and over again. They should be told that the next time they are caught, they will be sent to Bolivia. Or someplace like that.

No doubt it would cost far less to pay Bolivia to take them off our hands that it costs to have to deal with them and all the problems they create. Also, in Bolivia, they wouldn't have to bother with having to learn English. Which many of them don't seem too keen to do anyway.

Another thing I am sick of, besides all of the "boo hoo" bullshit they have about them on the news, is that many of them use their children as sorts of human shields to get into the U.S. On that note, I am reminded of a science fiction movie I saw once that ran along the lines of "Invasion of the body snatchers." In one part of the movie they had a line if U.S. troops holding a line to keep the alien-humans from going farther. What the alien-humans did was send a long line of children against the U.S. troops. And rather than shoot children, the U.S. troops retreated. (Ran away) I think the U.S. should stop running away and start shooting!
I think the U.S. needs to stay the hell out of Central and South America taking over their governments, politics, jobs, and resources. That way, bozos like you wouldn't be on here making cowardly excuses about what to do with them here; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor Get the picture?

Staying out of every other countries bullshit would be wonderous and others would fucking love the US minding their own fucking shit.
Except the damage is done. Just look at Chile. Copper once belonged to the people until Nixon and Kissinger sent the CIA down there to cause a coupe, overthrowing the government of the people and turning it into a murderous dictatorship with Pinochete, while we went in there and took over "their" copper mines. They've suffered ever since. Similar stories are dotted all across these countries. And now we complain because women and children are fleeing the gangs that we cultivated. We are the problem. Not them.

Don't play that "blame the victim" BS with me. Their problems stem from overpopulation. Not the U.S. meddling in mexican affairs.
Winning an argument with a Republican is as easy as shooting fish out of a barrel, because they are so uninformed; Population Density per Square Mile of Countries

You are a coward who cannot handle the truth along with the real problem; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor And until you come out of the closet, like the rest of the cowards in this country who deny the real issue, then and only then will we start the healing process from these atrocities we inflicted.

And again.

And again.

And...

Who cares.

They don't belong here.
Thanks, that's what I was looking for, from yet another coward. "Who cares". That is so right. We know you don't. And that has been the seventy year problem by the U.S., while cowards like you place the blame on other countries. You see, that is what you really care about. "Blaming others" for the wrongs of U.S. policy. That's for cowards like you. Hiding behind the suffering of others, blaming them for what we did, then pulling the ultimate "who cares" routine. Folks, when someone asks you to define coward, this is it. Thanks for the heads up.

It is significant that the same degenerates who think South American Indians are equal to the intelligent and productive races believe in all kinds of silly rights for animals, too.
Speaking of "intelligent", see if you can produce a counter argument besides your racism, that resembles"intelligent".

And again.

And again.

And...

Who cares.

They don't belong here.

Speaking of "intelligent", see if you can produce a counter argument besides your racism, that resembles"intelligent".
The Bell Curve Rings a Wake-Up Call

Misfit weaklings are incapable of understanding intelligence, which, after all, is a sign of superiority. They don't recognize superiority itself, because it humiliates them. Their own inferiority is the cause of their depression, which they are actually addicted to and don't want to give up.

And again.

And again.

And...

Who cares.

They don't belong here.

Misfit weaklings are incapable of understanding intelligence, which, after all, is a sign of superiority. They don't recognize superiority itself, because it humiliates them. Their own inferiority is the cause of their depression, which they are actually addicted to and don't want to give up.
Those who live in glass houses, somehow believe they come from a different pedigree. Lol! These are the kinds of people who think they are entitled to their own parades, just because they were able to take advantage of indigenous people, or those who worked the land while being compatible with that land. These so called, "intelligent", arrogant, entitled pricks, think the world belongs to them. And that is how they define "intelligence". By invading other countries, destroying their lives, then blaming them for escaping what the invaders left for them. There's nothing "intelligent" about that. Anyone with average intelligence could come up with that idea. But indigenous people decided what they wanted more, was a healthy planet. Not a planet that was bombarded with ocean waste that kills off the coral reefs, by destroying the food chain. Or creating an environment where thousands contract Blank Lung Disease because of our pursuit to burn dirty coal for energy. You want to learn the meaning of "intelligence" or "superiority"? Stop throwing stones through glass houses, because you don't have a clue what real "intelligence" and "superiority" really mean.

Last edited:

And again.

And again.

And...

Who cares.

They don't belong here.

They are a bunch of worthless drug addict scum. Their drug of choice is the brain drug that makes them feel good through their delusional empathy. Reality doesn't matter to those brain baked doomsday cultists. All that matters to those filthy swine is the high they trip out on.

On the other hand, animals do deserve some rights. After all, they are thinking creatures too with feelings. They just don't think at the level that we do. That aside, it pisses me off when I hear about some rich person who dies and leaves millions of dollars to their dog.

Also, if it wasn't for our screwed up system, scientists would have probably come up with a good meat alternative by now. But those who produce beef and the like are making too much money. And the way those doomsday cultists are going about things, the meat substitute we are going to end up eating is Soylent Green.

And again.

And again.

And...

Who cares.

They don't belong here.

Those who live in glass houses, somehow believe they come from a different pedigree. Lol! These are the kinds of people who think they are entitled to their own parades, just because they were able to take advantage of indigenous people, or those who worked the land while being compatible with that land. These so called, "intelligent", arrogant, entitled pricks, think the world belongs to them. And that is how they define "intelligence". By invading other countries, destroying their lives, then blaming them for escaping what the invaders left for them. There's nothing "intelligent" about that. Anyone with average intelligence could come up with that idea. But indigenous people decided what they wanted more, was a healthy planet. Not a planet that was bombarded with ocean waste that kills off the coral reefs, by destroying the food chain. Or creating an environment where thousands contract Blank Lung Disease because of our pursuit to burn dirty coal for energy. You want to learn the meaning of "intelligence" or "superiority"? Stop throwing stones through glass houses, because you don't have a clue what real "intelligence" and "superiority" really mean.

Though your inept scree wasn't aimed at me, I couldn't help but to reply. How many White Americans are trying to sneak into mexico. Or how many White Europeans are trying to get into Africa or the Middle East. That should tell you all you need too know. And it ends the story.

And again.

And again.

And...

Who cares.

They don't belong here.

Only Dumb Savages Worship Nature

"Thinking the world belongs to them" doesn't mean they are wrong about that, so you are incapable of making logical criticisms.

The usefully intelligent are the only human species. Your threatened ilk knows that the only superior minds won't prevail and displace the unevolved races is if you insult and discredit them so much from childhood on that they never assert their superiority. Then you will live in a jungle world of thrill-killing and poverty, like Guatemala or any of the other Low-IQ paradises you Rainbow Bowwows fantasize about.

"Thinking the world belongs to them" doesn't mean they are wrong about that, so you are incapable of making logical criticisms.

The usefully intelligent are the only human species. Your threatened ilk knows that the only superior minds won't prevail and displace the unevolved races is if you insult and discredit them so much from childhood on that they never assert their superiority. Then you will live in a jungle world of thrill-killing and poverty, like Guatemala or any of the other Low-IQ paradises you Rainbow Bowwows fantasize about.
The "usefully intelligent" are destroying our oceans as we speak; Molasses Spill Causing Coral Reef Death | HuffPost Looks to me like your "usefully intelligent" are a bit over rated.

The "usefully intelligent" are destroying our oceans as we speak; Molasses Spill Causing Coral Reef Death | HuffPost Looks to me like your "usefully intelligent" are a bit over rated.

The basis for any problem you can come up with stems from our multi-species (multi-ethnic) society. Unless you fix that foundation, nothing you build on it will work well. And any problem you speak of will be like a dog chasing its tail.

Latin root of nation is "nasci," to be born. Nation is people who share circumstances of birth, among other things. Nation of immigrants is self-contradicting, and it makes no sense to people. If everyone is American, then Americanness defines no actual heritage or history.

Though your inept scree wasn't aimed at me, I couldn't help but to reply. How many White Americans are trying to sneak into mexico. Or how many White Europeans are trying to get into Africa or the Middle East. That should tell you all you need too know. And it ends the story.
Whites aren't sneaking into Mexico for a variety of reasons. The biggest reason being, the U.S. runs its country almost as bad as Mexico, and the difference being, our country is larger, and the corruption is spread out more. So don't flatter yourself on that front. And since our corruption is spread out more, it's more attractive for Mexicans than it is for whites. They take jobs most whites won't, so it works out. Economically we are shooting ourselves in the foot by trying to get rid of the cheap labor.

As for whites going to the ME and Africa, you are talking about a giant ocean that separates the two continents, as well as two totally different religious beliefs.

The point that you raise, has little to nothing to do with our own imperialistic interests in most of these Latin american countries. For most of them, we ended up dictating their own economic and political agenda, which had nothing to do with benefiting or catering to the needs of their people. Because of our own agenda, and the suffering we imposed, that' precisely why they come here.

Whites aren't sneaking into Mexico for a variety of reasons. The biggest reason being, the U.S. runs its country almost as bad as Mexico, and the difference being, our country is larger, and the corruption is spread out more. So don't flatter yourself on that front. And since our corruption is spread out more, it's more attractive for Mexicans than it is for whites. They take jobs most whites won't, so it works out. Economically we are shooting ourselves in the foot by trying to get rid of the cheap labor.

As for whites going to the ME and Africa, you are talking about a giant ocean that separates the two continents, as well as two totally different religious beliefs.

The point that you raise, has little to nothing to do with our own imperialistic interests in most of these Latin american countries. For most of them, we ended up dictating their own economic and political agenda, which had nothing to do with benefiting or catering to the needs of their people. Because of our own agenda, and the suffering we imposed, that' precisely why they come here.

One reason Whites aren't sneaking into mexico is because it is a screwed up third world country filled with a different, ugly and screwed up species of human. Another reason is that Whites aren't breeding like cockroaches. But mexicans are.

The same reason applies to why White Europeans aren't going to Africa or the Middle East. Next, don't give me that 'Blame Whity" crap.

Forum List

Back