Apparently it is better to be a slave than a mexican.

fandango

Jun 25, 2018
I was watching on the news a week or two ago where they were talking to an illegal invader they caught. The invader they caught said that they had to pay $8,000 to get smuggled into the U.S. (From Asia, they can pay as much as $25,000) How in the hell could somebody like that come up with that kind of cash. I know I couldn't.

There are two possabilities. First, war is a very expensive business. And maybe mexico is just using a different kind of invasion. By making such money available to invaders through secretive channels and invade the U.S.

The other possibility is that they borrow the money from drug smugglers. Basically selling themselves into slavery. And agreeing to work for the organization that the drug smugglers are part of until the debt is paid off. And they probably charge interest on that loan.

What a hell hole they mist have made for themselves down there to go through all that. But here's the worst part. They aren't fleeing poverty. They're bringing it with them! In part by working for less than what an American would expect. Thereby dragging down our economy to the level that it is at in mexico.

• Banned
I was watching on the news a week or two ago where they were talking to an illegal invader they caught. The invader they caught said that they had to pay $8,000 to get smuggled into the U.S. (From Asia, they can pay as much as $25,000) How in the hell could somebody like that come up with that kind of cash. I know I couldn't.

There are two possabilities. First, war is a very expensive business. And maybe mexico is just using a different kind of invasion. By making such money available to invaders through secretive channels and invade the U.S.

The other possibility is that they borrow the money from drug smugglers. Basically selling themselves into slavery. And agreeing to work for the organization that the drug smugglers are part of until the debt is paid off. And they probably charge interest on that loan.

What a hell hole they mist have made for themselves down there to go through all that. But here's the worst part. They aren't fleeing poverty. They're bringing it with them! In part by working for less than what an American would expect. Thereby dragging down our economy to the level that it is at in mexico.

I wish somebody would have replied to this thread. Either in agreeing or disagreeing. Because maybe this point would have come up. Look at all the mexicans who are deported over and over and over again. I wonder, if they were smuggled in for $8000 to begin with, did they go $8000 dollars more into debt each time? Did they sneak back in on their own? Or did the human smugglers-drug cartels do it for free to protect their original investment.

Well, I am responding. I grew up in late 50's early 60's America. So here we go, down the rabbit hole. I live in Denver, which was never part of the Mexican treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. Nope, apparently our despotic, err democratic leaders think creating a sanctuary to illegals without out legal voter consent is a form of democracy. How does that work? We don't want illegals, and goddam it, why can't illegals follow the same laws the rest of us jerks HAVE to follow?

Denver, I wax nostalgic. My next door neighbor (Hispanics from like the western slope AND Hispanics from Pueblo, well we can sympathize. But giving illegal aliens sanctuary to city they never been to? And without the consent of the voter? Something seems broken here.

• Banned
Well, I am responding. I grew up in late 50's early 60's America. So here we go, down the rabbit hole. I live in Denver, which was never part of the Mexican treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. Nope, apparently our despotic, err democratic leaders think creating a sanctuary to illegals without out legal voter consent is a form of democracy. How does that work? We don't want illegals, and goddam it, why can't illegals follow the same laws the rest of us jerks HAVE to follow?

Basically, what those low life taco benders are seeking is sanctuary from themselves. Anybody who supports giving them "sanctuary" needs to be lined up against a wall and shot.

Also, I heard that at one time a large part of the Western U.S. was claimed by Spain. But then again, much was claimed by France. As in the land we bought in the Louisiana Purchase. Unless I'm mistaken, some of that land overlapped. So who can say who owned what. Also, mexico lost a war. So they lost land. Which probably belonged more to various Indian tribes rather than Spain to begin with. So mexico has no real bitch in that regard.

• Banned
Denver, I wax nostalgic. My next door neighbor (Hispanics from like the western slope AND Hispanics from Pueblo, well we can sympathize. But giving illegal aliens sanctuary to city they never been to? And without the consent of the voter? Something seems broken here.

So you have taco bender neighbors. I'm surprised that your mind hasn't been taken over by a form of the Stockholm Syndrome. maybe that it where your "sympathy" comes from. Which makes it a bad thing. Most undeserved sympathy is.

I wish somebody would have replied to this thread. Either in agreeing or disagreeing. Because maybe this point would have come up. Look at all the mexicans who are deported over and over and over again. I wonder, if they were smuggled in for $8000 to begin with, did they go $8000 dollars more into debt each time? Did they sneak back in on their own? Or did the human smugglers-drug cartels do it for free to protect their original investment.
Messikins aren't even worth $8000, I know I wouldn't pay that much for one.

• Banned

Messikins aren't even worth $8000, I know I wouldn't pay that much for one.

I agree. But it still would be nice how the whole paying to be smuggled into the U.S. thing works. Knowing it would probably be beneficial to White people. Which is why we are never told about it.

Human Trafficking—Exploitation of Illegal Aliens | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Examples of Human Trafficking in the United States

• June 2016 — Aroldo Castillo- Serrano was sentenced to more than 15 years in prison for his part in smuggling Guatemalan workers, including minors, and making them work 12 hour days. They were forced to live in cramped conditions and were made to pay off a significant debt incurred by Castillo-Serrano. Ana Angelica Pedro Juan was also sentenced to 10 years in prison for her part in the operation.
  • January 2015 — Rafael Alberto Cardena-Sosa was sentenced to serve 15 years in prison for participating in a family run sex trafficking organization. His family member, Carmen Cadena, pleaded guilty and faces a maximum sentence of five years in prison. The two family members are responsible for luring young women and girls from Mexico and illegally smuggling them into the United States. They then imposed a smuggling debt and forced them into prostitution with physical force and death threats.
  • January 2015—Three brothers, Jorge, Ricardo and Leonel Estrada-Tepal pled guilty to sex trafficking charges. The Mexican nationals illegally transported females from Mexico to the United States and forced them to work as prostitutes in various cities. They face sentences ranging from a minimum of ten years behind bars to a maximum of life in prison.
  • September 2014—Charles Marquez was sentenced to life in federal prison for recruiting women in Mexico by placing an advertisement in Ciudad Juarez offering jobs in the United States. Once recruited, he harbored them in motels and forced them into prostitution. He worked with Martha Jimenez Sanchez who faces up to ten years in prison after pleading guilty. Sanchez was released on bond and is awaiting sentencing.

There are other methods of getting across................they promise them the moon............then abuse the living hell out of them.

Turn them into prostitutes.............force them to work forever in a sweat shop to repay the smuggling fee.............They pay them.....but then require them to give it all back for living expenses,...........

Not securing our border and enforcing these laws help this crap happen.

There are other methods of getting across................they promise them the moon............then abuse the living hell out of them.

Turn them into prostitutes.............force them to work forever in a sweat shop to repay the smuggling fee.............They pay them.....but then require them to give it all back for living expenses,...........

What they need to do is just tear down the border wall. Then let the police do what they should be doing. Which is racial profiling. If you look mexican, expect to be pulled over. If you aren't a citizen, you are taken away on the spot and deported. If you come back in and are caught again, you will next be sent to Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay or someplace like that.

Something else I would like to see done is to import all the White South Africans to the U.S. Then we could deport mecicans there. Where they would find it even more difficult to make it to the U.S. And empty our prisons of negroes and send them there too.

What they need to do is just tear down the border wall. Then let the police do what they should be doing. Which is racial profiling. If you look mexican, expect to be pulled over. If you aren't a citizen, you are taken away on the spot and deported. If you come back in and are caught again, you will next be sent to Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay or someplace like that.

Something else I would like to see done is to import all the White South Africans to the U.S. Then we could deport mecicans there. Where they would find it even more difficult to make it to the U.S. And empty our prisons of negroes and send them there too.
High traffic areas need the wall and manpower............Many towns are very close to our towns..........No wall they walk across as they please.

Vast expanses not so much.............

High traffic areas need the wall and manpower............Many towns are very close to our towns..........No wall they walk across as they please.

All they need are billboards along the strip of mine fields that say that say, "If you aren't a citizen, enter at your own risk." And make SURE there is plenty of other risks to be had. Fatal risks.

All they need are billboards along the strip of mine fields that say that say, "If you aren't a citizen, enter at your own risk." And make SURE there is plenty of other risks to be had. Fatal risks.
Now you are trolling............no wonder no one replied before.

So what is your solution. The one we are PROVING every day that doesn't work?

I've posted many suggestions on other threads............join some of them.......in between bashing each other over the head some information comes out.

Even a slave obeys his master rules. Our immigration system is broken and it cannot be fixed by amnesty and open border but my enforcing our immigration laws already existing for many years.

Why don't your government charge $8k for anyone that want to work in US? Make them pay taxes and charge them $8k on top of it. Distribute money to citizens.

I've posted many suggestions on other threads............join some of them.......in between bashing each other over the head some information comes out.

Well I am not at other threads. I am here. And I asked you a question. If your answer requires more than two sentences, then it is likely over complicated BS that will never work.

Even a slave obeys his master rules. Our immigration system is broken and it cannot be fixed by amnesty and open border but my enforcing our immigration laws already existing for many years.

What were you getting at with slaves obeying their master's rules. Also, apparently most mexicans are willing to risk death to get into the U.S. Like it or not, up against that level of desperation, dishing out death is the only way of stopping them. And I am in favor of stopping them.

Forum List

Back