Being Gay just wasn't enough.

So obviously he wasn't all that great a player as some would have had us believe, or will those folks now claim he was dumped BECAUSE he is gay ?

My take on it is that he is just as good and just as not that great- as all of the other players that get cut each year.
Or with football being a blood sport, insurance companies might not be thrilled about the likelihood of him carrying HIV given his orientation? Imagine if another player contracted HIV from him? The lawsuits! It would also make other players avoid tackling him or any rough contact. And that would screw up any game.

Yawn!
On a recruiting trip to the U-dub, I shook hands with Dave Kopay - I didn't get AIDS and I'm still straight.
Agenda?

While walking my dogs, I saw two women walking hand-in-hand with their dogs, later in the parking lot, I saw the same two women hug, kiss then get into separate cars and drive away - that experience didn't 'force' me to ask my wife for a divorce.
Agenda?

I fear for your sanity Sil - the way things are going you're probably going crazy...huh?

Homosexuals will burn in hell. God created man and woman with certain complementary capacities, and not to use them is an insult to the Creator. Wake up, sinners, think about your soul!

The Gay Mafia Boss

james_okeefe.jpg

So obviously he wasn't all that great a player as some would have had us believe, or will those folks now claim he was dumped BECAUSE he is gay ?

My take on it is that he is just as good and just as not that great- as all of the other players that get cut each year.
Or with football being a blood sport, insurance companies might not be thrilled about the likelihood of him carrying HIV given his orientation? Imagine if another player contracted HIV from him? The lawsuits! It would also make other players avoid tackling him or any rough contact. And that would screw up any game.

Yawn!
On a recruiting trip to the U-dub, I shook hands with Dave Kopay - I didn't get AIDS and I'm still straight.
Agenda?

While walking my dogs, I saw two women walking hand-in-hand with their dogs, later in the parking lot, I saw the same two women hug, kiss then get into separate cars and drive away - that experience didn't 'force' me to ask my wife for a divorce.
Agenda?

I fear for your sanity Sil - the way things are going you're probably going crazy...huh?
You are claiming that a person can be desensitized to perversion. That's true. Desensitizing starts out with trivial small things, holding hands, a quick kiss. As soon as you realize that's harmless, it progresses into acceptance of other perversions. Before you know it, you have no objection to the Folsom Street Fair and happy to take your kids to watch the S&M Bondage display.

Yawn!
Agenda?

Agenda?

You are claiming that a person can be desensitized to perversion. That's true. Desensitizing starts out with trivial small things, holding hands, a quick kiss. As soon as you realize that's harmless, it progresses into acceptance of other perversions. Before you know it, you have no objection to the Folsom Street Fair and happy to take your kids to watch the S&M Bondage display.
You DO realize the Folsom Street Fair is both Gay AND Straights, right?

Think he was nothing more than PR stunt for the NFL, "Look how progressive we are, we have an openly gay player." That it came during all the concussion controversy suggests as much.

Sometimes guys just aren't good enough for the NFL. Look at the list of Heisman winners who have been failures at the NFL level.

Who says his career is over?

The season is not even half over and alot of players will go down with injury

Sam will be picked up by another team

Sometimes guys just aren't good enough for the NFL. Look at the list of Heisman winners who have been failures at the NFL level.

Likely by design just like the first female cadet at the Virginia Military Institute way back was in no condition for the physical requirements and washed out.

Yawn!
Agenda?

Agenda?

So you think that holding hands is a perversion?

Wow that is a particularly strict American Taliban viewpoint.

Michael Sam got dumped again. Not even being gay and kissing his boyfriend was enough.

Cowboys Waive Michael Sam From Practice Squad Dallas Cowboys

His career is over.
Confirmation that you and other social conservatives are wrong.

There is no 'gay agenda.'

No one is seeking or receiving 'special rights,' 'special treatment,' or 'special privileges.'

Gay Americans are no better or worse than anyone else, succeed and fail like everyone else, want the same things as everyone else, and are just as normal and as human as everyone else.
Then the gays can stop acting like they need special treatment.
how is equal treatment asking for special treatment ?

Michael Sam got dumped again. Not even being gay and kissing his boyfriend was enough.

Cowboys Waive Michael Sam From Practice Squad Dallas Cowboys

His career is over.
Confirmation that you and other social conservatives are wrong.

There is no 'gay agenda.'

No one is seeking or receiving 'special rights,' 'special treatment,' or 'special privileges.'

Gay Americans are no better or worse than anyone else, succeed and fail like everyone else, want the same things as everyone else, and are just as normal and as human as everyone else.
Gays are far from normal.
false !
normal
[nawr-muh l] Spell Syllables
adjective
conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal;regular; natural.
serving to establish a standard.
Psychology.
  1. approximately average in any psychological trait, as intelligence,personality, or emotional adjustment.
  2. free from any mental disorder; sane.

Who says his career is over?

The season is not even half over and alot of players will go down with injury

Sam will be picked up by another team

he has a better shot going for that new developmental league or the Arena league. Being cut from a practice squad is not a usual path to signing with another team. At best you get signed by another practice squad.

Forum List

Back