Being Gay just wasn't enough.

So obviously he wasn't all that great a player as some would have had us believe, or will those folks now claim he was dumped BECAUSE he is gay ?

My take on it is that he is just as good and just as not that great- as all of the other players that get cut each year.
Or with football being a blood sport, insurance companies might not be thrilled about the likelihood of him carrying HIV given his orientation? Imagine if another player contracted HIV from him? The lawsuits! It would also make other players avoid tackling him or any rough contact. And that would screw up any game.

So obviously he wasn't all that great a player as some would have had us believe, or will those folks now claim he was dumped BECAUSE he is gay ?

My take on it is that he is just as good and just as not that great- as all of the other players that get cut each year.
Or with football being a blood sport, insurance companies might not be thrilled about the likelihood of him carrying HIV given his orientation? Imagine if another player contracted HIV from him? The lawsuits! It would also make other players avoid tackling him or any rough contact. And that would screw up any game.

If any insurance company was concerned about the accidental transmission of HIV, then they would insist on regular blood testing of football players as part of the policy.

Your arguments get more and more desperate.

Yes, yes, we get you think all gays have HIV.

Michael Sam got dumped again. Not even being gay and kissing his boyfriend was enough.

Cowboys Waive Michael Sam From Practice Squad Dallas Cowboys

His career is over.
He should have designed a prayer pose....

Maybe you should try out for the NFL, I've heard that you are roughly the size of an NFL offensive lineman.
I'm too old
too stupid (for football that's really stupid) too short etc...

Michael Sam got dumped again. Not even being gay and kissing his boyfriend was enough.

His career is over.

Maybe you should try out for the NFL, I've heard that you are roughly the size of an NFL offensive lineman.
I'm too old

Jesus, you'd about have to be retarded to be too stupid to play football. I mean the blacks excel at football don't they?

the queen of the raging homophobes chimes in...
of all the std's that football players that's the last one anyone would need to worry about.

His career is over.

I'm too old

Jesus, you'd about have to be retarded to be too stupid to play football. I mean the blacks excel at football don't they?
stop calling me jesus!

I'm too old

stop calling me jesus!

Stop mowing my lawn for $2/hr then.

:rofl:

I'm too old

stop calling me jesus!

Stop mowing my lawn for $2/hr then.

:rofl:
2 bucks !

His career is over.
Confirmation that you and other social conservatives are wrong.

There is no 'gay agenda.'

No one is seeking or receiving 'special rights,' 'special treatment,' or 'special privileges.'

Gay Americans are no better or worse than anyone else, succeed and fail like everyone else, want the same things as everyone else, and are just as normal and as human as everyone else.

His career is over.

No one is seeking or receiving 'special rights,' 'special treatment,' or 'special privileges.'

Gay Americans are no better or worse than anyone else, succeed and fail like everyone else, want the same things as everyone else, and are just as normal and as human as everyone else.
Then the gays can stop acting like they need special treatment.

His career is over.

Gays are far from normal.

Forum List

Back