Being Gay -- Born That Way or Choice.

As it was meant to be. Any other way is vile. :lol:

Oral and anal sex are dirty unnecessary habits.

Anal sex is not something I would ever go for, but many couples enjoy oral sex.

Well, just remember, it's a sweaty pecker that has seen more urinals and taken more toilet dips then you can shake a stick at... But most guys will change their underwear once every few days ---- at least once a week. :eusa_eh:

I read "Dear Abby" in my local news paper today. A teenager wrote about her parents being divorced. The father has come out of the closet and is now living with his gay partner. The teenager has a younger sister, so her father is the father of two.

I am also acquainted with a woman who is the mother of 4 by her ex husband who has come out as being gay.

Many gays claim that they are gay because they were born that way. others say that being gay is strictly a choice. I personally believe that it is both.

I have trouble believing that the "gay" fathers did not enjoy having sex when they were making babies with the opposite sex. It makes more sense that these men are actually bisexual and have now developed a preference for the same sex.

There are people who are born with the propensity to become gay, and then given the right set of circumstances, will become gay. In my mind it isn't choice at all in most cases. It's a question of nature vs nurture. I believe it's a bit of both.

I read "Dear Abby" in my local news paper today. A teenager wrote about her parents being divorced. The father has come out of the closet and is now living with his gay partner. The teenager has a younger sister, so her father is the father of two.

I am also acquainted with a woman who is the mother of 4 by her ex husband who has come out as being gay.

Many gays claim that they are gay because they were born that way. others say that being gay is strictly a choice. I personally believe that it is both.

I have trouble believing that the "gay" fathers did not enjoy having sex when they were making babies with the opposite sex. It makes more sense that these men are actually bisexual and have now developed a preference for the same sex.

There are people who are born with the propensity to become gay, and then given the right set of circumstances, will become gay. In my mind it isn't choice at all in most cases. It's a question of nature vs nurture. I believe it's a bit of both.

I think the use of the word choice has always been wrong in this instance. It makes people think of a conscious decision.

You act like a penis is dirty, don't you clean yours?

Do you think guys actually wash it every time they hit the bathroom? And how about the butt? Do you actually think a guy washes that every time he takes a dump? Wiping isn't exactly the same. Just because the guy is wearing a suit doesn't mean he is as clean as a whistle... Not that whistles cannot be full of spit. Just look at lawyers! I knew one who rarely even washed his hands after using the john. You need to be a fly in a public bathroom for one day...:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
As a homosexual, I can assure you that sexuality is not a conscious decision. However, whether it is genetic, hormonal, etc has yet to be determined.

As a homosexual, I can assure you that sexuality is not a conscious decision. However, whether it is genetic, hormonal, etc has yet to be determined.
There is nothing wrong with liking someone of the same sex. The peculiarity comes when a person imagines a need to bed a potential best friend and acts on that, that perversion occurs. The reality is that Pandora's box is likely harder to close than it is to open.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with liking someone of the same sex. The peculiarity comes when a person imagines a need to bed a potential best friend and acts on that, that perversion occurs. The reality is that Pandora's box is likely harder to close then it is to open.

I've been physically attracted to strangers before, and I'm sure many others (gay or straight) have been as well.. So, your best friend theory really make much sense.

You act like a penis is dirty, don't you clean yours?

Do you think guys actually wash it every time they hit the bathroom? And how about the butt? Do you actually think a guy washes that every time he takes a dump? Wiping isn't exactly the same. Just because the guy is wearing a suit doesn't mean he is as clean as a whistle... Not the whistles cannot be full of spit. Just look at lawyers! I knew one who rarely even washed his hands after using the john. You need to be a fly in a public bathroom for one day...:eusa_boohoo:

Who are you to tell others what they can and cannot do, though? If someone wishes to engage in oral sex, that is their business, NOT yours.

There is nothing wrong with liking someone of the same sex. The peculiarity comes when a person imagines a need to bed a potential best friend and acts on that, that perversion occurs. The reality is that Pandora's box is likely harder to close then it is to open.

So what should a person do, if they are attracted to members of their own sex? Live a life alone, or go with the opposite sex and hope they 'change'?

So what should a person do, if they are attracted to members of their own sex? Live a life alone, or go with the opposite sex and hope they 'change'?

They should get a hobby and go golfing with the one they're attracted with. Then on Sundays they should attend church service & Sunday school. Mondays, they should go on hospital visitation. Wednesday, nights they should go to prayer meetings. Thursdays, they should go on Prison ministries. Friday nights, they should go to a Bible study. They will likely find some very lonely person of the opposite sex the Good Lord willing. If not, they will certainly be too busy to ponder their dilemma.

Why should they go to church and meet someone of the opposite sex? They are not wanting to spend their life with someone they are not attracted to, and no amount of praying is going to make them straight!

Why should they go to church and meet someone of the opposite sex? They are not wanting to spend their life with someone they are not attracted to, and no amount of praying is going to make them straight!

Then is they find someone of the opposite sex that they would be happy to marry and start a family with, OR God will bless them in their celibacy. Sex is not the end all of life. That is what Satan and a morally bankrupted society would have people think. There are clearly other and better choices with God.

Last edited:
Why marry someone you are not attracted to?
So you actually believe that in 10, 20, 30, 40 years ---- you have a bases for a strong family unit?
As my dad once said, "After high school the years speed up and tomorrow you will be old and grey, and you will wonder where the time went."

There they may find someone of the opposite sex that they would be happy to marry and start a family with, OR God will bless them in their celibacy. Sex is not the end all of life. That is what Satan and a morally bankrupted society would have people think. There are clearly other and better choices with God. Life isn't all about sex. And those that have ONLY that goal, have nothing...

Last edited:

There they may find someone of the opposite sex that they would be happy to marry and start a family with, OR God will bless them in their celibacy. Sex is not the end all of life. That is what Satan and a morally bankrupted society would have people think. There are clearly other and better choices with God. Life isn't all about sex. And those that have ONLY that goal, have nothing...

Nobody said it was.

Also, if you are attracted to the same sex and not the opposite sex, then you cannot force yourself to like those of the opposite sex. No amount of time you spend at a church can change that.

Last edited:

This could be considered academic regardless of how one feels about same-sex relationships. People get involved in passionless relationships all the time. People also frequently get into relationships hoping for a change in either themselves or their partner. Often these relationship do not work out, but oddly sometimes they do. I don't know the rhyme or reason wherefore this happens. Do you?

Forum List

Back