Being a christian mother is not a job.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
BEING A CHRISTIAN MOTHER IS NOT A JOB.
It’s a way of life.
Pro 31;10, 13-19, 21-17.
---a capable women……makes clothes for her family….grows food for her family….she plants a vineyard….he land does not go out at night (she works 24-7)…she makes covers for her beds….made underwear and belts and sells them…
Ruth 2;2-33
…go to the field and glean…

The Christian GOD intended woman to be a wife and mother and it was not a job but a way of life. Take care of her family and provide for them with secular work. How close do Ann Romney get to fulfilling GOD’s plan? I come to the conclusion that Christians are not Christians at all because they do not believe in their GOD. Ask any Mormon woman “what are the duties of a wife and mother” and she will not mention many secular work. But to have as many children as possible. A Mormon mother has not fulfilled her duties as a Christian until she has done secular work.
Most women don't consider being a mother a job.

It’s a way of life.
Pro 31;10, 13-19, 21-17.
---a capable women……makes clothes for her family….grows food for her family….she plants a vineyard….he land does not go out at night (she works 24-7)…she makes covers for her beds….made underwear and belts and sells them…
Ruth 2;2-33

The Christian GOD intended woman to be a wife and mother and it was not a job but a way of life. Take care of her family and provide for them with secular work. How close do Ann Romney get to fulfilling GOD’s plan? I come to the conclusion that Christians are not Christians at all because they do not believe in their GOD. Ask any Mormon woman “what are the duties of a wife and mother” and she will not mention many secular work. But to have as many children as possible. A Mormon mother has not fulfilled her duties as a Christian until she has done secular work.

This is your brain on 8 cans of Rustoleum.

It's not a job, it's a career.

Raising one kid is hard enough, but 5 is asking for a dick in the ass. And having to shove Christianity down their throat... oh, God.

But she has no legitimate opinion on the economy since she really hasn't worked a day in her life because there are people out there who work their ass off for minimum wage just to pay rent despite inflation and rising gas prices.

Raising one kid is hard enough, but 5 is asking for a dick in the ass. And having to shove Christianity down their throat... oh, God.

But she has no legitimate opinion on the economy since she really hasn't worked a day in her life because there are people out there who work their ass off for minimum wage just to pay rent despite inflation and rising gas prices.

Oh great, another huffer.

:lol:

It’s a way of life.
Pro 31;10, 13-19, 21-17.
Ruth 2;2-33

Yeah, but, at the least, its a good but thankless job worthy of much note.

Oh great, another huffer.

:lol:

Atleast I'm not a puffer. ;)

548554_431553020203548_108038612554992_1641232_1879547235_n.jpg

It’s a way of life.
Pro 31;10, 13-19, 21-17.
Ruth 2;2-33

Pssst Anne Romney is a Mormon :doubt:

You should read this so you are more educated about whom you are speaking http://contenderministries.org/mormonism/comparison.php

Last edited:

I see you are using the "Rosen" standard. Under that standard what elected officials have a legitimate opinion?

It’s a way of life.
Pro 31;10, 13-19, 21-17.
Ruth 2;2-33

You win the prize for the dumbest post of the day. Granted the day is not over but I doubt anything will top this

It’s a way of life.
Pro 31;10, 13-19, 21-17.
Ruth 2;2-33

Why don't you put up a poll and ask women if they think being a mother is a job? It's the most unprepared and important job a woman can do, just a a man is being a father.

It doesn't require a diploma to be a parent and no manual is given at birth. But you are expected to mold this innocent little mind into a productive, compassionate citizen without neurosis or psychosis so they too can benefit the society in general. What 9 to 5 gives you that awesome responsibility? And the pay is lousy.

I once illogically dreamt I was somehow impossibly pregnant. I've never before or since been so genuinely terrified. Overwhelming panic until I realized I was dreaming lol

I once illogically dreamt I was somehow impossibly pregnant. I've never before or since been so genuinely terrified. Overwhelming panic until I realized I was dreaming lol

Thanks for that. You know of the awesome responsibility it is. And in comparison, salaried or hourly job isn't so scary, is it.

I think it's funny that a liberal would say this stuff about a conservative lady with 5 kids, but if you dared criticize a liberal welfare queen with 10 kids with 6 different fathers for her children you'd get called a bigot.

Ann Romney doesn't really understand what the real world is about. She's never had to work outside the home, because her husband is RICH. Seriously, what mother wouldn't absolutely love to be able to stay home and run the house if her husband was able to provide enough to make it so?

And..........lemmie tell ya, I've hung around extremely wealthy people before (was stationed in Newport RI for 4 years), and their world view is much different from what the rest of us have.

Forum List

Back