Being a christian mother is not a job.

I once illogically dreamt I was somehow impossibly pregnant. I've never before or since been so genuinely terrified. Overwhelming panic until I realized I was dreaming lol

Thanks for that. You know of the awesome responsibility it is. And in comparison, salaried or hourly job isn't so scary, is it.

It seems absurd obviously but in the dream I didn't even have a sense that "oh wait I'm a guy, guys don't get pregnant", I was just so frightened about exactly what you said -- the awesome responsibility. I'm very appreciative of that dream and experiencing that feeling because I have taken with me the ability to always put my life into perspective. That dream was over ten years ago but I still to this day find myself thinking of that feeling at least once a month.

Ann Romney doesn't really understand what the real world is about. She's never had to work outside the home, because her husband is RICH. Seriously, what mother wouldn't absolutely love to be able to stay home and run the house if her husband was able to provide enough to make it so?

And..........lemmie tell ya, I've hung around extremely wealthy people before (was stationed in Newport RI for 4 years), and their world view is much different from what the rest of us have.

I'm not sure so I'm wondering if you know, did she ever work before she got married?

Ann Romney doesn't really understand what the real world is about. She's never had to work outside the home, because her husband is RICH. Seriously, what mother wouldn't absolutely love to be able to stay home and run the house if her husband was able to provide enough to make it so?

And..........lemmie tell ya, I've hung around extremely wealthy people before (was stationed in Newport RI for 4 years), and their world view is much different from what the rest of us have.

And tell us how it is. They may have no worries about money but the worries about bringing up families are just the same.

Yes ... the REAL world. As if it's an inherent thing. All there is, are INDIVIDUAL experiences. INDIVIDUALS are something liberals don't recognize though.

I came from a family who wanted for nothing. When I was married, we were on our own and had struggles with finances as anyone else. My life was much happier with the balanced life on my own than the home I came from. Castles in sky are not always as they seem.

It's not a job, it's a career.

Raising one kid is hard enough, but 5 is asking for a dick in the ass. And having to shove Christianity down their throat... oh, God.

But she has no legitimate opinion on the economy since she really hasn't worked a day in her life because there are people out there who work their ass off for minimum wage just to pay rent despite inflation and rising gas prices.

I see you are using the "Rosen" standard. Under that standard what elected officials have a legitimate opinion?

Using the Rosen standard no one can offer an opinion unless they "lived" that situation.
Romney's wife has every right to offer an opinion on anything.I'm sure she is a person
who listens to the news,reads papers and magazines and has been around the political scene for years now.

The Libs went off the deep end on this big time.A huge mistake.

Ya'll are some cheap-shot, low-life mother-fuckers.

I've never seen such a concerted effort to diminish what a child's mother has done for her kids.
Her youngest son was still a teenager when she started her battle with MS but you'd rather attack her because she didn't go out, get a job, and leave her kids to their own devices to fend for them selves.

Are there horrific stories of the life of crime that any of her sons turned to?
Was she a terrible stay-at-home mom?
Is it a bad thing that their children never had to come home to an empty house?

Hell, even our esteemed President Obama had the sense to throw the bitch that started this shit under the bus for pulling candidates' family into the fray.
Why do you continue to pick at the scab, LoL?
And don't drag out your sob-story personal life into it. You're not her and she's not you.

I think the biggest reason for all this shit-stirring can be found in the third word in the title of this thread.
:eusa_shhh:

Using the Rosen standard no one can offer an opinion unless they "lived" that situation.
Romney's wife has every right to offer an opinion on anything.I'm sure she is a person
who listens to the news,reads papers and magazines and has been around the political scene for years now.

Not really. Romney might get a little millage for defending his wife, but the fact remains, he just doesn't have a clue as to what working folks are going through in this thing.

HINT- The worst part about this recession is not having to put off your car elevator.

Not really. Romney might get a little millage for defending his wife, but the fact remains, he just doesn't have a clue as to what working folks are going through in this thing.

HINT- The worst part about this recession is not having to put off your car elevator.

Name Obama's jobs that make him part of the understanding, working folk.

Looks like the lefties' transparent strategy of disavowing and minimizing Hilary Rosen and her comments have given way to a little more honesty. People who don't know what it's like to be rich going after a rich person. Clearly the Rosen Rule only cuts one way. Given the Rosen Rule's proximity to Political Correctness, I suppose that's not terribly surprising. PC cuts only one way, too.

Last edited:
BEING A CHRISTIAN MOTHER IS NOT A JOB.
It’s a way of life.
Pro 31;10, 13-19, 21-17.
---a capable women……makes clothes for her family….grows food for her family….she plants a vineyard….he land does not go out at night (she works 24-7)…she makes covers for her beds….made underwear and belts and sells them…
Ruth 2;2-33
…go to the field and glean…

The Christian GOD intended woman to be a wife and mother and it was not a job but a way of life. Take care of her family and provide for them with secular work. How close do Ann Romney get to fulfilling GOD’s plan? I come to the conclusion that Christians are not Christians at all because they do not believe in their GOD. Ask any Mormon woman “what are the duties of a wife and mother” and she will not mention many secular work. But to have as many children as possible. A Mormon mother has not fulfilled her duties as a Christian until she has done secular work.
Most women don't consider being a mother a job.
I'm willing to bet most women who don't consider being a mother a job don't have kids.

wow, you got the hate going in here for the rich and stay at home moms..
You see folks, it's LEAVE the family ALONE until it's a Republican.

BEING A CHRISTIAN MOTHER IS NOT A JOB.
It’s a way of life.
Pro 31;10, 13-19, 21-17.
---a capable women……makes clothes for her family….grows food for her family….she plants a vineyard….he land does not go out at night (she works 24-7)…she makes covers for her beds….made underwear and belts and sells them…
Ruth 2;2-33
…go to the field and glean…

The Christian GOD intended woman to be a wife and mother and it was not a job but a way of life. Take care of her family and provide for them with secular work. How close do Ann Romney get to fulfilling GOD’s plan? I come to the conclusion that Christians are not Christians at all because they do not believe in their GOD. Ask any Mormon woman “what are the duties of a wife and mother” and she will not mention many secular work. But to have as many children as possible. A Mormon mother has not fulfilled her duties as a Christian until she has done secular work.
Most women don't consider being a mother a job.

What about being a Muslim Mother? Hindi Mother? Jewish Mother? Atheist Mother?

Never mind, your point is just to bash a specific person with your partisan bullshit.

P.S.
Fathers.

I think it's funny that a liberal would say this stuff about a conservative lady with 5 kids, but if you dared criticize a liberal welfare queen with 10 kids with 6 different fathers for her children you'd get called a bigot.

You're saying the OP is a liberal? I'm not seeing it.

She's liberal on this issue. That's all. She could be a republican for all anyone cares. If you are wrong on the issues you are wrong period.

Looks like the lefties' transparent strategy of disavowing and minimizing Hilary Rosen and her comments have given way to a little more honesty. People who don't know what it's like to be rich going after a rich person. Clearly the Rosen Rule only cuts one way. Given the Rosen Rule's proximity to Political Correctness, I suppose that's not terribly surprising. PC cuts only one way, too.

Exactly what connections does she have to Obama?

That's right...................none.

Forum List

Back