Before it is too late!

I agree. That's why I am against denominations myself. Because I know we will always have small disagreements on some of the more concealed portions of scripture, but when I say "corrupted" I refer to serious doctrine flaws.

All Catholics "say" that they accept Jesus Christ as their Savior but the other important half is to believe it in your heart. And if we truly believe then our fruit will demonstrate it. I leave that part up to G-d to judge on an individual by individual basis for the most part, but when I see the see the Catholic church straying down the wrong path in multiple areas I do express my concern. So when I say anything about Catholicism, nine times out of ten it is not directed at the people of Catholicism necessarily but rather at the religion itself. This goes for other denominations as well.

As for you, I am sure that you genuinely believe in the gift of Christ, but as I said, ultimately, your and my salvation is between us and G-d.:eusa_angel:

I don't know where you got the idea of Catholics not accepting Jesus Christ..

It's not like the Mormons who apparently have 2 prophets? :eusa_eh:

The way that I see it is that all TRUE Catholics (and Christians) accept Jesus Christ, but not all who are members of a church are true Christians. Some come for other reasons than faith.

Just because someone says they are Catholic does not mean that they are believers in Jesus Christ.

You two maybe should define what you mean by Catholic.

Immie

Yes, that is part of it.:eusa_angel:

I agree. That's why I am against denominations myself. Because I know we will always have small disagreements on some of the more concealed portions of scripture, but when I say "corrupted" I refer to serious doctrine flaws.

All Catholics "say" that they accept Jesus Christ as their Savior but the other important half is to believe it in your heart. And if we truly believe then our fruit will demonstrate it. I leave that part up to G-d to judge on an individual by individual basis for the most part, but when I see the see the Catholic church straying down the wrong path in multiple areas I do express my concern. So when I say anything about Catholicism, nine times out of ten it is not directed at the people of Catholicism necessarily but rather at the religion itself. This goes for other denominations as well.

As for you, I am sure that you genuinely believe in the gift of Christ, but as I said, ultimately, your and my salvation is between us and G-d.:eusa_angel:

I didn't say that they don't accept Christ did I? :eusa_eh: What I said was that some "say" that they accept Christ but go back to elevating mother Mary and relying on their works to save them rather than the grace of our Savior. This is just to name two of the many things that just don't line up with the Bible and are vehemently opposed by the Bible.

Just making sure. ;)

The Reason Mary is such a big thing in the Catholic church is because she gave birth to Jesus Christ..

We still look onto Jesus Christ as our Savior.

Then to your theory all Christians no matter what church they go doesn't always mean they are True Christians?

I agree, I'm not saying all who go to church or claim they are this or that means they are True Christians.

I didn't say that they don't accept Christ did I? :eusa_eh: What I said was that some "say" that they accept Christ but go back to elevating mother Mary and relying on their works to save them rather than the grace of our Savior. This is just to name two of the many things that just don't line up with the Bible and are vehemently opposed by the Bible.

Just making sure. ;)

The Reason Mary is such a big thing in the Catholic church is because she gave birth to Jesus Christ..

We still look onto Jesus Christ as our Savior.

A friend of mine (and she posts here so if she reads this she can correct me if I misquote her) once put it this way, it is like asking a friend to pray for you. As a Christian, I go to my friends and say, would you please pray that God will lead me to a good job as I have suddenly found myself unemployed? And she said, that she does the same thing but includes the Saint in the prayer chain.

I must admit to not being able to argue against that. ;)

Immie

Muslims believe the same about the Christian God, but they will deny it if you ask them outright.

That was a characteristically unintelligent thing to say.

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good, they have their reward with their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve. - 2:62​

You attempt to worship the same God. The difference is that we worship God alone while you set up false gods with him.

Then to your theory all Christians no matter what church they go doesn't always mean they are True Christians?

I agree, I'm not saying all who go to church or claim they are this or that means they are True Christians.

That is what I am trying to say, well no, I would change that to this: Not every member of a church is a Christian.

Some come because it is the political thing to do. Some come because of the social connections. Some come because mom made them come all their lives etc.

Immie

That is what I am trying to say, well no, I would change that to this: Not every member of a church is a Christian.

Some come because it is the political thing to do. Some come because of the social connections. Some come because mom made them come all their lives etc.

Immie

Then we agree. :)

Muslims believe the same about the Christian God, but they will deny it if you ask them outright.

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good, they have their reward with their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve. - 2:62
You attempt to worship the same God. The difference is that we worship God alone while you set up false gods with him.

Jesus = G-d

so in essence you do.

No, Yeshua isn't God. He's the Son of God. Remember in the Bible when He was asked by the apostles when He was coming back? Remember His answer?

He stated that nobody except The Father knew the date that Yeshua would return, not even Yeshua Himself, as that knowledge was only for God.

Now........If Yeshua didn't know when He was going to return to earth, yet God did, that would logically dictate that they are 2 separate individuals.

Or, is it possible for you to know and not know something at the same time? If you know it (God knew the time Yeshua would return), how would it be possible to not know when, unless He was lying?

And........neither God nor Yeshua lie.

Nope. God and Yeshua are 2 different individuals. And, with the way that Christians have elevated Him to God's status, doesn't that mean that Christians are worshiping Yeshua BEFORE God, which is a violation of the commandment "thou shalt have no other gods before Me"?

The Prohet Muhammed is the only savious of mankind. The Jewish Zombie that Christians refer to as the Christ is not equal to the Prohet.

Look at modern history. Where has Great Britain gone? Where has Communist Russia gone? Where has France gone? Where is Nazi Germany? Where did all these superpowers go? Allah who made them disappear will make America disappear too. Allah who made Russia disappear overnight is capable of making America disappear and fall, Allah willing.

We Muslims have ruled the world before, and by Allah, the day will come when we will rule the entire world again. The day will come when we will rule America. The day will come when we will rule Britain and the entire world. Listen to the Prophet Muhammad, who tells you about the evil end that awaits the infidel. Join us today before it is too late.

obama-muslim-garb.jpg

The Prohet Muhammed is the only savious of mankind. The Jewish Zombie that Christians refer to as the Christ is not equal to the Prohet.

No, you're right. He isn't equal to Mohammad. He is the Son of God. The Messiah. Jesus the Christ. And because of Him you will live forever.

You are such a sad poser. The Qur'an holds Christ to be a prophet, and never disrespects him, but merely challenges the idea held by Christian theology that he is the son of God, and specifies that Christ never claimed to be.

No, he was a coward who lived off of his wife's fortune. He fled Mecca to go to Medina when he was threatened with death after his wife died.

He fled to Medina, got pissed about having to leave his city, assembled an army and went back and took over the city.

He was also illiterate, and since all the passages of the Quaran are mixed up and in no particular order, you gotta wonder about a faith based on hearsay.

I mean..........if Mohammed was truly a prophet of the One True God, wouldn't he as well as his followers put his story in order?

I mean...........in Genesis it states that in the beginning it was chaos, and God spread Himself over the waters and put order to things, starting with day and night.

IsLAME doesn't place anything in order, therefore, I consider it to be an exceedingly suspect religion.

Look at modern history. Where has Great Britain gone? Where has Communist Russia gone? Where has France gone? Where is Nazi Germany? Where did all these superpowers go? Allah who made them disappear will make America disappear too. Allah who made Russia disappear overnight is capable of making America disappear and fall, Allah willing.

We Muslims have ruled the world before, and by Allah, the day will come when we will rule the entire world again. The day will come when we will rule America. The day will come when we will rule Britain and the entire world. Listen to the Prophet Muhammad, who tells you about the evil end that awaits the infidel. Join us today before it is too late.
No, thanks...I won't follow a religion whose founding prophet was a child rapist.

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good, they have their reward with their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve. - 2:62​

Which false gods? If you mean Jesus Christ then I think I have to make the point that in Christian theology Jesus Christ isn't seen as separate from God.

obama-muslim-garb.jpg

Do you know what he is wearing in that picture?

Forum List

Back