Before it is too late!

Look at modern history. Where has Great Britain gone? Where has Communist Russia gone? Where has France gone? Where is Nazi Germany? Where did all these superpowers go? Allah who made them disappear will make America disappear too. Allah who made Russia disappear overnight is capable of making America disappear and fall, Allah willing.

We Muslims have ruled the world before, and by Allah, the day will come when we will rule the entire world again. The day will come when we will rule America. The day will come when we will rule Britain and the entire world. Listen to the Prophet Muhammad, who tells you about the evil end that awaits the infidel. Join us today before it is too late.

America may go down or dissolve into a one world system but it won't be because of Allah, it will be because of the American people's will to turn away from G-d. And the one who will have the final word on the entire world's outcome is Yeshua when he returns as KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS. Allah (aka Satan) will promptly be bound hand and foot and cast into the lake of fire.

And here you are providing a case in point. Thank you, sort of...:eusa_eh:

Look at modern history. Where has Great Britain gone? Where has Communist Russia gone? Where has France gone? Where is Nazi Germany? Where did all these superpowers go? Allah who made them disappear will make America disappear too. Allah who made Russia disappear overnight is capable of making America disappear and fall, Allah willing.

We Muslims have ruled the world before, and by Allah, the day will come when we will rule the entire world again. The day will come when we will rule America. The day will come when we will rule Britain and the entire world. Listen to the Prophet Muhammad, who tells you about the evil end that awaits the infidel. Join us today before it is too late.

America may go down or dissolve into a one world system but it won't be because of Allah, it will be because of the American people's will to turn away from G-d. And the one who will have the final word on the entire world's outcome is Yeshua when he returns as KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS. Allah (aka Satan) will promptly be bound hand and foot and cast into the lake of fire.
Devil worship? Don't make me laugh, Christian; your idolatrous heresy is centered around worshiping a man. Islam is the only religion that worships one God and sets up no false idols, sons, or lesser deities with Him.

Honestly, "interesting" isn't the term I'd use. It isn't just yours, ANY organized religion makes me itch, especially where it has too much influence concerning government and law. Our own "Christian" fundamentalists make me plenty uncomfortable. You'll have to forgive me if I don't view yours with greater enthusiasm. Or not, I'm good.

I don't really have anything against Westerners who favor secularism. Uneasiness is a natural reaction to unfamiliar ways of life.

Devil worship? Don't make me laugh, Christian; your idolatrous heresy is centered around worshiping a man. Islam is the only religion that worships one God and sets up no false idols, sons, or lesser deities with Him.

Pffffft...When do you want me to laugh.

kaba-islam-hajj-pilgrimage-muslim.jpg

Victory will be ours for you will defat yourselves. Your country is at odds with itself and a house divided cannot stand. We sit and wait for we know Allah will deliver victory to us.

Yeah right. The world will be so much better off run by barbarians with a 7th century mentality who insist their god so hates his own non-Muslim creations he not only applauds and cheers their brutal inhumane murders, his thirst for their blood and deaths will never be slaked, a god who would rather see their lives cut short in brutal fashion rather than given a lifetime and chance to voluntarily come to him. Barbarians who insist their god says they have the right to usurp his role and become the judge, jury and executioner of both Muslims and infidels alike. Which certainly helps explain why those guilty of killing the most Muslims in this world have always been and still are.........other Muslims. Barbarians who insist that unless a man is stupid enough to commit rape in front of multiple witnesses, a raped woman is actually guilty of adultery and must be put to death. But HEY, what a TERRIFIC way to reduce crime statistics without reducing crime at all, huh? Too bad it makes for a really suck ass existence for the weak and preyed upon, huh. Guess that means the barbarians think their god is on the side of predators and oppressors -as long as the predators are Muslims of course -and preferably male ones at that. And not on the side of their victims, even if Muslim as well. And certainly never if female. Wow these are some really great talking points in favor of that religion, huh? Now lest you think I am insulting Allah, Muhammad or Islam please take note. I am insulting BARBARIANS here.

You might also want to reconsider insisting it was Allah who brought down Nazi Germany instead of a lot of filthy infidels since nearly all Muslims, especially Middle Eastern Muslims were on the side of the mass murdering, barbaric and inhumane Nazis. (See a pattern going here?) Nazis even picked the name "Iran" for that country and urged them to adopt the name in order to show its support of Nazi Germany. The word "Iran" means ARYAN. A very odd name for a non-Aryan people to call themselves, isn't it?

Why would you really want to credit Allah for the downfall of Nazi Germany? Even though the Persians renamed themselves "Iran" to please their Nazi masters, apparently it still wasn't enough to persuade Allah to change that outcome instead of making sure Muslims were among the losers in that one, huh.

Pffffft...When do you want me to laugh.
Too late. :lol:

Grasping at straws, I see. Sorry - encouraging unity by having a single focal point for worship is not idolatrous. Only ignoramuses believe that the Ka'aba itself is worshiped. I find it particularly hilarious that you raised this issue given your religion's fixation with the very "graven images" that were discussed in the Bible.

"...but prostrate yourselves to Allah, who created them, if you really worship Him.":​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ0I4CGBIYg]YouTube - Al-Kanderi-- Surat Fussilat (Verses 37-54) -- Ramdan 1427H[/ame]

First:

Great Britain - Still around, Strong American Allie.

Communist Russia - Reagan took it down without even sending troops. Muslims didn't do anything except hide in Caves in Afghan.

France - Still around, part of NATO. Your point?

Nazi Germany - Defeated by the Allies. (USA, Great Britain, France, USSR) Not Muslims.

Muslims haven't ruled the world, invading countries forcing people into your "Peaceful" Religion is something to be proud of?

Muslims have been driven out in occupied countries in the last 1k Years.

My own Home Country (Spain) Took the Moors out thanks to the Catholic Kings and Queens. Especially Isabella, Meaning Failure to the Moors.

How Will America Fall? Please enlighten us.

So then it's true.. Islam isn't about Peace at all.. They are about Conquering countries and forcing people into Islam.. Shocking!

I will not listen to Prophet Muhammad, don't need to, never will.

Bush Sr. was president when communism fell in Russia.

But keep believing your mythology.

First:

Communist Russia - Reagan took it down without even sending troops. Muslims didn't do anything except hide in Caves in Afghan.

Nazi Germany - Defeated by the Allies. (USA, Great Britain, France, USSR) Not Muslims.

Muslims haven't ruled the world, invading countries forcing people into your "Peaceful" Religion is something to be proud of?

My own Home Country (Spain) Took the Moors out thanks to the Catholic Kings and Queens. Especially Isabella, Meaning Failure to the Moors.

So then it's true.. Islam isn't about Peace at all.. They are about Conquering countries and forcing people into Islam.. Shocking!

Bush Sr. was president when communism fell in Russia.

But keep believing your mythology.

Good job reading. :clap2:

Read it again, Please.

We have defeated you. We have crippled your airline business, you live in perpetual fear, Allah has shown us the way. Blessed is the Prophet Muhammed for He will cast out the infidel.

Victory is ours....ALLAH AKBAR

First:

Dying quickly

Reagan didn't "do" shit.
The CIA took them down via Osama bin Reagans "FreeDumb fighter", crushing them financially.
It worked so well he's doing it to you

Nazi Germany - Defeated by the Allies. (USA, Great Britain, France, USSR) Not Muslims. Not defeated. switched continents

Like a crusade ? or more like witch burning and Indian slaughtering ?

And moved to London and Detroit

Exactly the way Russia fell. Financial collapse and division of states. See HERE ?

So then it's true.. Islam isn't about Peace at all.. They are about Conquering countries and forcing people into Islam.. Shocking! It's almost as bad as taking them FreeDumb and DemoNcracy / bombing them into the mud age

So what fairy tale do you follow ? Holy Saints or Baby Hayzeuss . Perhaps "chosen" ?

Closing with a video of The First B00B
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3wnSGgCs1g]YouTube - Reagan War Criminals Funded Osama Bin Laden[/ame]

America is dying. America can't even provide her children with universal health care. America is for money grubbers. I pity the people.

America is dying. America can't even provide her children with universal health care. America is for money grubbers. I pity the people.

How very wonderfully you represent your religion of peace.

Maybe you need to go read something besides "Suicide Boomers Journal review" to get your info for the day.

You see Hitler also wanted to wipe out OTHER people who didnt believe like he did. He thought for sure he and his beliefs would rule the world. That didnt work out too well for him now did it?

Bring it, mother fucker.

I will gladly put my infidel boot up your ass.

I feel it my duty to support you in your efforts so, if you need that boot cleaned up, I will happily sort that out for you.

Interestingly enough, the countries listed in the OP are still going strong and well.

The only ones that aren't are the ones allied with the Muslims during WWII (the Nazis).

Try again Tariq the failed Sheik.

We have defeated you. We have crippled your airline business, you live in perpetual fear, Allah has shown us the way. Blessed is the Prophet Muhammed for He will cast out the infidel.

Victory is ours....ALLAH AKBAR

Muslims believe women are simply chatels. Women do as they are told in the Muslim world. ALLAH AKBAR !

Fail.

troll.jpg

Eight Muslim doctors: Three bombs, no Brits dead.

Harold Shipman: One doctor,one syringe, 300+ dead.

Fuck! kinda makes you proud to be British!

You muslim fundamentalists couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery!

The American President of Colour, Obama, has assured the world he is not at war with Islam. This remark perhaps may have been a surprise to the families and friends of the million or more dead Muslims in Iraq, the tens of thousands of Muslims dead in Afghanistan and the millions of Muslims killed in Palestine over 40 years, thanks to America's mega-billion dollar military support for Israel’s UN-condemned occupation of Palestine land.

Now, it seems the avatar of “change” wants to add to the body count in Afghanistan. Your President of Colour, Obama, is very eloquent and smooth-talking. He has fooed the indidels of America but he has not fooled us.

Last edited:
President Obama has assured us he is not at war with Islam. This remark perhaps may have been a surprise to the families and friends of the million or more dead Muslims in Iraq, the tens of thousands of Muslims dead in Afghanistan and the millions of Muslims killed in Palestine over 40 years, thanks to America's mega-billion dollar military support for Israel’s UN-condemned occupation of Palestine land.

Now, it seems the avatar of “change” wants to add to the body count in Afghanistan. Obama is very eloquent and smooth-talking. He has fooed the indidels of America but he has not fooled us.

Strange how you don't mention the muslims killed by muslims! Of course you would want that swept under the carpet in order not to derail your warped agenda.

You my friend are part of the problem...certainly not part of the solution!

Colin,

Do you still have open season on your Negro people in America?

Forum List

Back