Before it is too late!

Look at modern history. Where has Great Britain gone? Where has Communist Russia gone? Where has France gone? Where is Nazi Germany? Where did all these superpowers go? Allah who made them disappear will make America disappear too. Allah who made Russia disappear overnight is capable of making America disappear and fall, Allah willing.

We Muslims have ruled the world before, and by Allah, the day will come when we will rule the entire world again. The day will come when we will rule America. The day will come when we will rule Britain and the entire world. Listen to the Prophet Muhammad, who tells you about the evil end that awaits the infidel. Join us today before it is too late.

America may go down or dissolve into a one world system but it won't be because of Allah, it will be because of the American people's will to turn away from G-d. And the one who will have the final word on the entire world's outcome is Yeshua when he returns as KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS. Allah (aka Satan) will promptly be bound hand and foot and cast into the lake of fire.

Allah isn't Satan. Satan refused to prostrate himself before Allah, so he got in strife big time.

Look at modern history. Where has Great Britain gone? Where has Communist Russia gone? Where has France gone? Where is Nazi Germany? Where did all these superpowers go? Allah who made them disappear will make America disappear too. Allah who made Russia disappear overnight is capable of making America disappear and fall, Allah willing.

We Muslims have ruled the world before, and by Allah, the day will come when we will rule the entire world again. The day will come when we will rule America. The day will come when we will rule Britain and the entire world. Listen to the Prophet Muhammad, who tells you about the evil end that awaits the infidel. Join us today before it is too late.

America may go down or dissolve into a one world system but it won't be because of Allah, it will be because of the American people's will to turn away from G-d. And the one who will have the final word on the entire world's outcome is Yeshua when he returns as KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS. Allah (aka Satan) will promptly be bound hand and foot and cast into the lake of fire.
Devil worship? Don't make me laugh, Christian; your idolatrous heresy is centered around worshiping a man. Islam is the only religion that worships one God and sets up no false idols, sons, or lesser deities with Him.

Easy does it. Yeshuah is venerated by Christians as the Son of God, God who came to Earth in human form. I know the Koran states that Allah had no sons and that Yeshuah is a Prophet but I wouldn't exactly call it idolatrous heresy, that's best saved for the people identified as "idolaters" isn't it?

If Muslims were meant by God to rule the world, wouldnt they already rule it?

It's a shame people are so busy listening to dead prophets to actually listen to God for themselves.

It's not so much the dead prophets that are the problem, it's the modern man's interpretation of those words that the prophets said.

Incidentally, if you need an example, look at the Taliban. They are interpreting their prophet's words in a very strict way and think that others should do so as well, which is why they say no music or other things.

Another example would be the Christians today. Fred Phelps interprets the words of the prophets differently than Joel Osteen, who interprets them still differently from Fred Phelps.

It's not the books or the prophets that are wrong, it's the people that tell us there is only one prophet or book that we should listen to.

God is the only thing that we should worship, but He also talked to, and showed many people down the ages things and gave some new ideas (prophets and thinkers down through the ages), so, if God was willing to listen and talk to all of them, shouldn't we listen to all of them as well, if for nothing else, just to find out the background on things?

Personally? I look for where things converge and connect. Look for the similarities rather than the differences, you'll get a lot farther.

Wait... Are you saying Catholics aren't Christian? or em I just dreaming? <-- directed to Light.

Catholasism has corrupted its form of Christianity to a point that many portions are 180 degrees from the Bible. I believe that there are people who identify themselves as Catholics who are Christians but not because they go to a Catholic church but because they believe in Jesus as their Savior.

Wait... Are you saying Catholics aren't Christian? or em I just dreaming? <-- directed to Light.

Catholasism has corrupted its form of Christianity to a point that many portions are 180 degrees from the Bible. I believe that there are people who identify themselves as Catholics who are Christians but not because they go to a Catholic church but because they believe in Jesus as their Savior.

Agreed and as a Lutheran, I believe the same thing about Lutherans, not to mention Baptists, Presbyterians, Episcopalians or any other denomination.

Immie

Agreed and as a Lutheran, I believe the same thing about Lutherans, not to mention Baptists, Presbyterians, Episcopalians or any other denomination.

Immie

That's for sure. And I fully expect us to be really REALLY suprised at how little God is going to be impressed with our philosophy when we get to meet him face to face, and how we will learn how wrong we got it here. :)

Allah isn't Satan. Satan refused to prostrate himself before Allah, so he got in strife big time.

It is simple:

Christian's G-d = Muslim's Satan
Muslim's Allah = Christian's Satan

Why am I not surprised that in common with most other muslims you too are a raving hypocrite. You don't like people to say things against your religion, but you are quick to demean the religion of others. What a nasty piece of self-righteous and hypocritical work you are.

Where did I demean Christianity in this thread before Islam was slandered by a Christian?

It is simple:

I don't think that's right. I think you need to be able to point out where in the Koran it's written that the God of the Christians (and the Jews) is denounced as Satan. I don't think you'll find it. You may find that Allah/God through the instrument of the Koran revealed to the Prophet by the Archangel Gabriel is a bit disappointed that the People of the Book went off on a bit of a tangent after Allah/God gave Moses the Torah, but I doubt if there's a depiction of God as worshipped by Christians and Jews as Satan. I mean Allah/God would be dissing Himself wouldn't He?

I don't know if you'll find Christians denouncing Allah/God as Satan either, at least I can't think of anywhere I've read that. I suspect the argument from the Jewish perspective is that Yeshuah was a pious Jew but not the Messiah and not the Son of God or God personified as human. Yeshuah became Christ in the Hellenic church I think, not sure of that, it's a bit beyond my knowledge base. If that's true (or even close to fact) then Judaism probably regarded Christianity as a Jewish cult at first. Christians, quite naturally, believe what they are told that Christ was the Son of God, God in human form.

But in all of this I think the central point is Abraham and Allah's/God's revelations to him.

Easy does it. Yeshuah is venerated by Christians as the Son of God, God who came to Earth in human form. I know the Koran states that Allah had no sons and that Yeshuah is a Prophet but I wouldn't exactly call it idolatrous heresy, that's best saved for the people identified as "idolaters" isn't it?

You are the best nation raised up for men: you enjoin good and forbid evil and you believe in Allah. And if the People of the Book had believed, it would have been better for them. Some of them are believers but most of them are transgressors. - 3:110​

Close enough. The attribution of any partner or physical form to Allah (SWT) is shirk, which can be understood to mean "idolatry."

Immie

That's for sure. And I fully expect us to be really REALLY suprised at how little God is going to be impressed with our philosophy when we get to meet him face to face, and how we will learn how wrong we got it here. :)

But he gave us his Word and his Holy Spirit so that we would know exactly what he wants. I think everyone (i.e. all Christians) will disagree on some small details, but the major points we are expected to know. Yes, if you or I claim that we are the sole source of truth then we would be in err, but if we deny THE Truth which is G-d's Word then we are in err and are not free but in bondage.

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
-John 8:32

But yeah, if it is our philosophy then G-d will certainly not be impressed by it nor by our own attempts at righteousness.:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

You are the best nation raised up for men: you enjoin good and forbid evil and you believe in Allah. And if the People of the Book had believed, it would have been better for them. Some of them are believers but most of them are transgressors. - 3:110​

Close enough. The attribution of any partner or physical form to Allah (SWT) is shirk, which can be understood to mean "idolatry."

Didn't know that, thank you, into the memory bank it goes(I just hope I remember where I put it when I need it later).

It is simple:

I don't think that's right. I think you need to be able to point out where in the Koran it's written that the God of the Christians (and the Jews) is denounced as Satan. I don't think you'll find it. You may find that Allah/God through the instrument of the Koran revealed to the Prophet by the Archangel Gabriel is a bit disappointed that the People of the Book went off on a bit of a tangent after Allah/God gave Moses the Torah, but I doubt if there's a depiction of God as worshipped by Christians and Jews as Satan. I mean Allah/God would be dissing Himself wouldn't He?

I don't know if you'll find Christians denouncing Allah/God as Satan either, at least I can't think of anywhere I've read that. I suspect the argument from the Jewish perspective is that Yeshuah was a pious Jew but not the Messiah and not the Son of God or God personified as human. Yeshuah became Christ in the Hellenic church I think, not sure of that, it's a bit beyond my knowledge base. If that's true (or even close to fact) then Judaism probably regarded Christianity as a Jewish cult at first. Christians, quite naturally, believe what they are told that Christ was the Son of God, God in human form.

But in all of this I think the central point is Abraham and Allah's/God's revelations to him.

The Romans regarded Christians as a Jewish sect and, as they did the Jews, pretty well left them alone for quite awhile. It was around 70 AD that the more militant Jews again imprudently staged an armed uprising against the Roman occupation of Jerusalem and were soundly defeated. It was at that time that most Jews were expelled from Jerusalem and the surrounding territory and the Temple was destroyed for the last time. Meanwhile the Christian Jews had fled to avoid the hostilities and, even though they were regarded as heretics by the orthodox Jews, there was deep resentment that Jews would not come to the aid or defense of Jews. It was that event that severed all ties between Judaism and Christianity so far as the folks of that time were concerned. As a result the Roman persecutions of Christians began around that time.

You are correct, I think, that there is no formal Christian condemnation of the Islamic faith apart from the more minority fundamentalist Christian belief that if you aren't Christian, you can't go to heaven. And I am unaware of anything in the Koran that officially condemns Christianity--in fact there are passages in the Koran recognizing figures recognized by Christians and Jews.

It is the more fundamentalist Christians--a minority--who regard Islam and other non-Christian faiths as 'heathen' and 'unsaved.'

It is the more fundamentalist Muslims--a minority--who regard all things Christian or not-Muslim as 'the great Satan'. Probably all Muslims regard non Muslims as infidels though.

Last edited:

It is simple:

I don't care if so called "Christians" denounce it or not. All I care is what G-d himself says. And G-d clearly says that those who believe not in the father and the Son are "of their father the devil."

Muslims believe the same about the Christian God, but they will deny it if you ask them outright.

Catholicism has corrupted its form of Christianity to a point that many portions are 180 degrees from the Bible. I believe that there are people who identify themselves as Catholics who are Christians but not because they go to a Catholic church but because they believe in Jesus as their Savior.

All forms are somewhat Corrupted.

Catholicism was the first form of Christianity along with the Orthodox church..

All Catholics accept Jesus Christ as their savior.. Like me.

As you can tell already, I'm a Roman Catholic.

Catholicism has corrupted its form of Christianity to a point that many portions are 180 degrees from the Bible. I believe that there are people who identify themselves as Catholics who are Christians but not because they go to a Catholic church but because they believe in Jesus as their Savior.

I agree. That's why I am against denominations myself.

I know we will always have small disagreements on some of the more concealed portions of scripture, but when I say "corrupted" I refer to serious doctrine flaws.

All Catholics "say" that they accept Jesus Christ as their Savior but the other important half is to believe it in your heart. And if we truly believe then our fruit will demonstrate it. I leave that part up to G-d to judge on an individual by individual basis for the most part, but when I see the see the Catholic church straying down the wrong path in multiple areas I do express my concern. So when I say anything about Catholicism, nine times out of ten it is not directed at the people of Catholicism necessarily but rather at the religion itself. This goes for other denominations as well.

As for you, I am sure that you genuinely believe in the gift of Christ, but as I said, ultimately, your and my salvation is between us and G-d.:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

I agree. That's why I am against denominations myself. Because I know we will always have small disagreements on some of the more concealed portions of scripture, but when I say "corrupted" I refer to serious doctrine flaws.

All Catholics "say" that they accept Jesus Christ as their Savior but the other important half is to believe it in your heart. And if we truly believe then our fruit will demonstrate it. I leave that part up to G-d to judge on an individual by individual basis for the most part, but when I see the see the Catholic church straying down the wrong path in multiple areas I do express my concern. So when I say anything about Catholicism, nine times out of ten it is not directed at the people of Catholicism necessarily but rather at the religion itself. This goes for other denominations as well.

As for you, I am sure that you genuinely believe in the gift of Christ, but as I said, ultimately, your and my salvation is between us and G-d.:eusa_angel:

I don't know where you got the idea of Catholics not accepting Jesus Christ..

It's not like the Mormons who apparently have 2 prophets? :eusa_eh:

I agree. That's why I am against denominations myself. Because I know we will always have small disagreements on some of the more concealed portions of scripture, but when I say "corrupted" I refer to serious doctrine flaws.

The way that I see it is that all TRUE Catholics (and Christians) accept Jesus Christ, but not all who are members of a church are true Christians. Some come for other reasons than faith.

Just because someone says they are Catholic does not mean that they are believers in Jesus Christ.

You two maybe should define what you mean by Catholic.

Immie

I didn't say that they don't accept Christ did I? :eusa_eh: What I said was that some "say" that they accept Christ but go back to elevating mother Mary and relying on their works to save them rather than the grace of our Savior. This is just to name two of the many things that just don't line up with the Bible and are vehemently opposed by the Bible.

Forum List

Back