Before anyone else says anything more about assault weapons

I don't. A gun is amoral, the person who fired the gun is immoral as is the NRA.

Yes I know it is the NRA's fault. Bravo again. You're on a roll of higher thought.

I'm not blaming the NRA, I simply state for the record the NRA is immoral. Understand, they oppose every effort to protect innocent citizens from gun violence. The cause of the carnage at Sandy Hook was the shooter. There are many other 'causes' but the primary or proximate cause is the shooter.

Secondary causes include the first victim who did not properly secure her guns; the failure of the state of Connecticut to fund a proactive mental health system and probably dozens of others. The NRA is one of the others. The NRA does so to support the gun industry and in recent statements have made it clear the gun industry is the what they will protect over and future first graders. Of this there is no doubt. That is (sadly) only one of the too many examples of why the NRA is an Immoral organization.

We are talking about the immoral NRA wait a minuite the NRA is not any more immoral because of the terrible deaths of 20 children than the feminists are immoral for the deaths of millions of pre schoolers..as abortion to many is immoral (not particuly to me it up to the persons involved) But many think this although legal just like guns is immoral.

Ah, so the STOCK is the big difference huh? A part that can be swapped out in 5 minutes? Whose only function is to rest the shoulder and cheek on? THAT is what you are saying is the difference?

Way to go Rambo, you are indeed a gun expert:eusa_clap:

Nope barrels. An AR15 and M16 have 20inch barrels and fixed stocks as designed.

You said an AR15 is a shorter M16. Which is wrong.

Im actually interested in hearing exactly what makes the "assault rifle" different from the AR15.

Fires more than one round with a single pull of the trigger.

So can an AR15 with modification. And, an M16 can be made semi-auto with a small modification. Thats a function, NOT the gun. The guns are the same. Functions can be adjusted.

Is that all you got, really?

Ok Rambo. Explain it to me then. Im sure there will be some miniscule little part or rod that you say is different.

Nope not miniscule. The most important parts. The parts that make an M16 and M16.

And an AR15 and AR15.

Ok then. Explain. Im waiting. Because I KNOW FOR SURE, 100% sure, I can take the upper half of an M16 assault rifle, slap it on the lower half of an AR15, mix up the mags and ammo for both and pick a random mag and random 30 rounds, and it'll work like a charm and fire just fine. And vice versa with AR15 upper/M16 lower. I know because I've done it. Lots of people have.

So, what exactly is the difference?

You cant take every part and interchange them like you claimed worngly upthread.

The most important distinguishing parts of both series are not interchangeable.

Ah, so the STOCK is the big difference huh? A part that can be swapped out in 5 minutes? Whose only function is to rest the shoulder and cheek on? THAT is what you are saying is the difference?

Jesus Christ you're a dumb fuck.

Ok.

So can I put a 20" M16 barrel on an AR15? And can I put a 16" AR15 barrel on an M16?

And, can I take the collapsable AR15 stock, and switch it with the M16 stock? Nevermind, answer: Yes, APD did both.

You are a fucking idiot.

Nope not miniscule. The most important parts. The parts that make an M16 and M16.

And an AR15 and AR15.

Ok then. Explain. Im waiting. Because I KNOW FOR SURE, 100% sure, I can take the upper half of an M16 assault rifle, slap it on the lower half of an AR15, mix up the mags and ammo for both and pick a random mag and random 30 rounds, and it'll work like a charm and fire just fine. And vice versa with AR15 upper/M16 lower. I know because I've done it. Lots of people have.

You cant take every part and interchange them like you claimed worngly upthread.

Yet, somehow, APD did it. Hmmm.

Im actually interested in hearing exactly what makes the "assault rifle" different from the AR15.

So can an AR15 with modification. And, an M16 can be made semi-auto with a small modification. Thats a function, NOT the gun. The guns are the same. Functions can be adjusted.

Um that is the Federal law defintion. A modified AR15 firing more than round not taxed in the NFA before 1986 is not transferable and illegal.

Yet, somehow, APD did it. Hmmm.

No they didn't. You lack fundamental understanding.

An M16 sear and disconnect is not interchangeable with an AR15.

Those two parts make an M16 an assault weapon by traditional definition and Federal law.

Last edited:

Ok.

So can I put a 20" M16 barrel on an AR15? And can I put a 16" AR15 barrel on an M16?

And, can I take the collapsable AR15 stock, and switch it with the M16 stock? Nevermind, answer: Yes, APD did both.

You are a fucking idiot.

No an idiot says an AR15 is a shorter M16 like you did.

Ask your high speed buddies in Copland.

Last edited:

Um that is the Federal law defintion. A modified AR15 firing more than round not taxed in the NFA before 1986 is not transferable and illegal.

Ok, this is getting comical now. They're the same fucking gun. You know it. You just got called out on it, got caught in ignorance, and now are clinging at technicalities.

You know what? An AK47 in a felons hands is still illegal. But its still an AK47. Hell, it could be any of the European versions of the same design, by a different name, its still the same gun.

Its like a Riddell football helmet. Take 2 of them, put on different facemasks, chinstraps and team decals. They're still fucking Riddell helmets idiot.

Ok, this is getting comical now. They're the same fucking gun. You know it. You just got called out on it, got caught in ignorance, and now are clinging at technicalities.

I'm clinging at the "technicalities" that distinguish them in function and legality.

You were a cop ?

Ok.

You are a fucking idiot.

No an idiot says an AR15 is shorter M16 like you did.

Ask your high speed buddies in Copland.

A 16" AR15, with the exact same parts and functions, IS SHORTER than a 20" M16.

If you werent a fucking retard, you'd have provided this link: - AR15.Com

Which shows that the tiny parts differences in the two are hard to even notice, BUT, one must be careful because you can interchange the parts and they'll work in each other.

OR, you could say Colt is wrong. Since their armorer school is for BOTH rifles in the same class: M/16 - AR-15 Armorer's School

Thats right. COLT. The experts. Give an armorer school, which covers both the M16/AR15, because they're the same fucking parts, same functions.

You're way out of your league in this dude. But Im gonna have fun with it and keep picking at you.

You know what? An AK47 in a felons hands is still illegal. But its still an AK47

An AK47 is a machine gun, like an M16.

Distinguishing parts are not interchangeable with its semi-automatic clones.

The clones are not AK47's.

Much like the AR15 and M16.

I'm clinging at the "technicalities" that distinguish them in function and legality.

You were a cop ?

Sure was. And they're the same fucking gun. A legal or illegal AK47 is still an AK47. Do you know the difference?

I carried both. I've switched parts in both, and they work. The link I provided even says to BEWARE because one can accidentally make an AR15 illegal with too many M16 parts, because they're so interchangeable. BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SAME DAMN THING with a different name, and a different function for military and civilian use.

Which shows that the tiny parts differences in the two are hard to even notice, BUT, one must be careful because you can interchange the parts and they'll work in each other.

Can't put (or at least drop in) a M16 full auto sear in an AR15.

It is the small part that makes it an M16 and determines its legal standing.

You know what? An AK47 in a felons hands is still illegal. But its still an AK47

An AK47 is a machine gun, like an M16.

Distinguishing parts are not interchangeable with its semi-automatic clones.

The clones are not AK47's.

Much like the AR15 and M16.

Oh boy, this is getting fun.

Ok. So, you're saying the parts of an M16 are NOT interchangeable with an AR15?

AND, you're saying A) There are no semi-auto AK47's, and B) A semi-auto AK will not accept the parts of a full auto one?

PLEASE answer quickly, no Google for you:lol:

Can't put (or at least drop in) a M16 full auto sear in an AR15.

It is the small part that makes it an M16 and determines its legal standing.

You physically/technically can't, or just legally can't?

I don't. A gun is amoral, the person who fired the gun is immoral as is the NRA.

Yes I know it is the NRA's fault. Bravo again. You're on a roll of higher thought.

I'm not blaming the NRA, I simply state for the record the NRA is immoral. Understand, they oppose every effort to protect innocent citizens from gun violence. The cause of the carnage at Sandy Hook was the shooter. There are many other 'causes' but the primary or proximate cause is the shooter.

Secondary causes include the first victim who did not properly secure her guns; the failure of the state of Connecticut to fund a proactive mental health system and probably dozens of others. The NRA is one of the others. The NRA does so to support the gun industry and in recent statements have made it clear the gun industry is the what they will protect over and future first graders. Of this there is no doubt. That is (sadly) only one of the too many examples of why the NRA is an Immoral organization.

I find your lying and willingness to oppress people's civil liberties rather immoral.

Forum List

Back