Beck Destroys Olbermann

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Not that such destruction is difficult given Keith Olbermann is a largely unknown moron on some distant in the ratings news show, but nevertheless, this is quite funny.

"BaaaaaWightBaaahhhtt"....

"Even Dennis Miller was wondering, "Who is he talking about?"

:lol::lol::lol:

The second half of the video is where it really gets funny - ENJOY!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOE7wuVbiy8]YouTube - Glenn Beck mocks Keith Olbermann on Sherrod Special Comment[/ame]

That Beck is a real manly man! LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBkjPT5_byM]YouTube - Glenn Beck - American Revival Pt 3 of 6 Keynote Speech 7-17-10[/ame]

"And of course his name was...." :)

Beck is a funny guy. Don't care for all his doom n gloom stuff, but man oh man does he nail the Olbermann creature with this one!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOE7wuVbiy8]YouTube - Glenn Beck mocks Keith Olbermann on Sherrod Special Comment[/ame]

LMAO......................

Listen..........anybody who ever even watched a single show of Olbermann's can see something very clearly: this guy is the most bitter, miserable asshole in media with a chip on his shoulder the size of a bowling ball. And why would that be? Because hes a fcukking k00k.........and cannot comprehend on any level why his shows ratings so suck. NOBODY watches "Countdown" and its a total disconnect for him...............in his elitist world, he expects a 25 rating every ngiht and he gets maybe 129 viewers instead.

Conservatives should tune into see this asshole once in awhile..........I do and enjoy it immensely because you cant even go one full show without seeing this bitterness rear its head. This guy is the most miserable fcukk in the media, and I fcukking love it!!

Listen..........anybody who ever even watched a single show of Olbermann's can see something very clearly: this guy is the most bitter, miserable asshole in media with a chip on his shoulder the size of a bowling ball. And why would that be? Because hes a fcukking k00k.........and cannot comprehend on any level why his shows ratings so suck. NOBODY watches "Countdown" and its a total disconnect for him...............in his elitist world, he expects a 25 rating every ngiht and he gets maybe 129 viewers instead.

Conservatives should tune into see this asshole once in awhile..........I do and enjoy it immensely because you cant even go one full show without seeing this bitterness rear its head. This guy is the most miserable fcukk in the media, and I fcukking love it!!
____

I caught a clip of Olberamann's rant after catching this Beck clip.

Olbermann was hilarious as well!!!! He doesn't intend to be, but the guy is a hoot!!!

Total Ted Baxter funny...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqYMSkejABc]YouTube - KYW Ted Baxter early 70s[/ame]

Both of Olbermann viewers take offense at your comments!

I try and catch him once in awhile just for a good laugh.

That was a pretty funny clip.

The funniest thing about it was that Glenn Beck...GLENN BECK...was making fun of someone for being over-the-top dramatic.

:lol:

Given what Beck does on his tv show, him trying to make fun of Olbermann here makes him look even more ridiculous. He might as well be saying hey look, here's a guy on MSNBC who's as funny as that guy on Fox, what's his name? oh yeah, that Beck guy.

If nothing else it proves that Glen Beck is a full on phoney.

Nobody thinks Olberdouche is funny.... Ratings pretty much prove that...

His low ratings are more a reflection of the fact that he is not on a network which has a cult-like following where the masses are required to watch in order to get their discussion points for the next day.

Interesting story, the Dreyfus case.

They did two trials, and the second time they knew who the perp was, but he was connected and actually acquitting Dreyfus would have been embarrassing.

The actual villain fled to England and Dreyfus went on to an honorable career, and served with distinction in the world war. One of the prosecutors in the case was shot for desertion.

Not that such destruction is difficult given Keith Olbermann is a largely unknown moron on some distant in the ratings news show, but nevertheless, this is quite funny.

Had to prop and I really do not like Beck.

I'll go out out on a thick, but short limb.
It's been a tuff week, so far, for the looney-left.
But please, don't let me stop you, for continuing to rub it in!

Had to prop and I really do not like Beck.

Yeah, Beck gets a bit much many times, - but this is downright hilarious as Olbermann's presentation is so filled with puffed up Ted Baxter self-importance it reeks of unintended parody.

Keith Olbermann is an absolute moron.

"Braawwwwtttbaahhhtttt - you scoundrel!!!!"

"His name, of course..."

"I got my degree at an agriculture school you simpleton!!"

"He tried to push back the tide!!!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back