Beck Destroys Olbermann

Not that such destruction is difficult given Keith Olbermann is a largely unknown moron on some distant in the ratings news show, but nevertheless, this is quite funny.

"BaaaaaWightBaaahhhtt"....

"Even Dennis Miller was wondering, "Who is he talking about?"

:lol::lol::lol:

The second half of the video is where it really gets funny - ENJOY!!!

YouTube - Glenn Beck mocks Keith Olbermann on Sherrod Special Comment
Who is Dennis Miller?

He's that guy who used to call everyone cha cha and thought he was hilarious.

Not that such destruction is difficult given Keith Olbermann is a largely unknown moron on some distant in the ratings news show, but nevertheless, this is quite funny.

Who is Dennis Miller?

He's that guy who used to call everyone cha cha and thought he was hilarious.

Correct - though he's not nearly as hilarious as Olberamann is when trying to be serious!!

LOL at the 5:00 mark...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOE7wuVbiy8]YouTube - Glenn Beck mocks Keith Olbermann on Sherrod Special Comment[/ame]

That was a pretty funny clip.

The funniest thing about it was that Glenn Beck...GLENN BECK...was making fun of someone for being over-the-top dramatic.

:lol:
Not quite. The funniest thing was Beck had and still has not the foggiest idea who Capt. Alfred Dreyfus was. Never heard of the man! Thought he was in Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

And then Glenn the Weeper "teaches" his minions "history" lessons!

And his minions, equally ignorant of history, lap it up with a spoon.

and they call this "destroying Olbermann"!

hardy har har! ignorance on parade as intellect.

Last edited:

The funniest thing about it was that Glenn Beck...GLENN BECK...was making fun of someone for being over-the-top dramatic.

Not quite. The funniest thing was Beck had and still has not the foggiest idea who Capt. Alfred Dreyfus was. Never heard of the man! Thought he was in Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

What a pompous twit you are.

Interesting story, the Dreyfus case.

They did two trials, and the second time they knew who the perp was, but he was connected and actually acquitting Dreyfus would have been embarrassing.

The actual villain fled to England and Dreyfus went on to an honorable career, and served with distinction in the world war. One of the prosecutors in the case was shot for desertion.

You...ELITIST!!! :evil:

Perhaps they did their schoolin' at an agriculture college...:lol::lol::lol:

Nobody thinks Olberdouche is funny.... Ratings pretty much prove that...

His low ratings are more a reflection of the fact that he is not on a network which has a cult-like following where the masses are required to watch in order to get their discussion points for the next day.

No, they're a fact that he just plain sucks and is a flaming tool...

Nobody thinks Olberdouche is funny.... Ratings pretty much prove that...

His low ratings are more a reflection of the fact that he is not on a network which has a cult-like following where the masses are required to watch in order to get their discussion points for the next day.

That's not true. He's on MSNBC.

I never understood why education and intellect could be things to ridicule, until I met folks like you. Perhaps if you had paid attention during those eight tough years you put in at school, you might be ridiculed by someone less well read than yourself. But I doubt it.

Smarts don't count for much among The Weeper's fan base. And his message proves it.

Who is Dennis Miller?

John McEnroe, in a moment of lucidity, once made a dead solid perfect assessment of Dennis Miller's career shift:

"I think in some ways he's made a deliberate decision to be less funny."

Keith Olbermann is FUNNY - though he isn't trying to be...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWRx2XTNZnI]YouTube - Countdown: Olbermann's blistering Special Comment on the railroading of Shirley Sherrod[/ame]

I never understood why education and intellect could be things to ridicule, until I met folks like you. Perhaps if you had paid attention during those eight tough years you put in at school, you might be ridiculed by someone less well read than yourself. But I doubt it.

Smarts don't count for much among The Weeper's fan base. And his message proves it.

You're a fucking idiot. What is laughable is that you think you're smarter than anyone at all. You're not. And I've never ridiculed education. I ridicule pompous, arrogant, ignorant jackasses like yourself.

Ignorance on parade, what a fucking idiot you are. What, exactly, did Beck say that was ignorant?

Nothing. Your use of "ignorant" is simply symptomatic of your own assumption that anyone who doesn't think, look and talk like you is necessarily ignorant. But if you declare somebody as ignorant, I guess we're all supposed to fall about the place and thank you for caring.

What a joke. I've spent many hours with real intellectuals and have no problem with them, and I am a huge advocate for education and betterment, and scholarly endeavors.

Your type does nothing but tear down and punish the quest for knowledge.
In short, you're a pomous, self satisfied, mincing pantywaist who hasn't one iota of insight or intelligence, who gets a hard on by prancing around telling other people they're ignorant.

What a waste of space you are.

You're a fucking idiot. What is laughable is that you think you're smarter than anyone at all. You're not. And I've never ridiculed education. I ridicule pompous, arrogant, ignorant jackasses like yourself.

Ignorance on parade, what a fucking idiot you are. What, exactly, did Beck say that was ignorant?

Nothing. Your use of "ignorant" is simply symptomatic of your own assumption that anyone who doesn't think, look and talk like you is necessarily ignorant. But if you declare somebody as ignorant, I guess we're all supposed to fall about the place and thank you for caring.

What a joke. I've spent many hours with real intellectuals and have no problem with them, and I am a huge advocate for education and betterment, and scholarly endeavors.

Your type does nothing but tear down and punish the quest for knowledge.
In short, you're a pomous, self satisfied, mincing pantywaist who hasn't one iota of insight or intelligence, who gets a hard on by prancing around telling other people they're ignorant.

What a waste of space you are.

There is a significant difference between "intellectual" and ignorant arrogance.

Olbermann is hardly an intellectual. He is not well regarded by those few who know of him in intellectual circles - at least in my own vast intellectual experience...:eusa_angel:

Olbermann is on the brink of being cancelled - gonna happen in the next year or so- developing...

I would bet $1000 you had never heard of the man before that clip. I have 3 history degrees, including a bachelors in European history and I didn't even recognize the name . I'm sure I've heard it, but it didn't ring a bell. The way the moron was telling the story you would have thought he was talking about someone on Napoleon's scale.

Keith sucked way back when he was on ESPN, why anyone thought that would change at MSNBC is beyond me.

Forum List

Back