Beck Destroys Olbermann

I never understood why education and intellect could be things to ridicule, until I met folks like you. Perhaps if you had paid attention during those eight tough years you put in at school, you might be ridiculed by someone less well read than yourself. But I doubt it.

Smarts don't count for much among The Weeper's fan base. And his message proves it.

You're a fucking idiot. What is laughable is that you think you're smarter than anyone at all. You're not. And I've never ridiculed education. I ridicule pompous, arrogant, ignorant jackasses like yourself.

Ignorance on parade, what a fucking idiot you are. What, exactly, did Beck say that was ignorant?

Nothing. Your use of "ignorant" is simply symptomatic of your own assumption that anyone who doesn't think, look and talk like you is necessarily ignorant. But if you declare somebody as ignorant, I guess we're all supposed to fall about the place and thank you for caring.

What a joke. I've spent many hours with real intellectuals and have no problem with them, and I am a huge advocate for education and betterment, and scholarly endeavors.

Your type does nothing but tear down and punish the quest for knowledge.
In short, you're a pomous, self satisfied, mincing pantywaist who hasn't one iota of insight or intelligence, who gets a hard on by prancing around telling other people they're ignorant.

What a waste of space you are.

There is a significant difference between "intellectual" and ignorant arrogance.

Olbermann is hardly an intellectual. He is not well regarded by those few who know of him in intellectual circles - at least in my own vast intellectual experience...:eusa_angel:

Olbermann is on the brink of being cancelled - gonna happen in the next year or so- developing...

Of course he's not an intellectual.
No more than Nosnuts is.
And their intellect isn't what's being ridiculed. Though that's undoubtedly what they tell themselves.

That was a pretty funny clip.

The funniest thing about it was that Glenn Beck...GLENN BECK...was making fun of someone for being over-the-top dramatic.

:lol:
Not quite. The funniest thing was Beck had and still has not the foggiest idea who Capt. Alfred Dreyfus was. Never heard of the man! Thought he was in Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

And then Glenn the Weeper "teaches" his minions "history" lessons!

And his minions, equally ignorant of history, lap it up with a spoon.

and they call this "destroying Olbermann"!

hardy har har! ignorance on parade as intellect.

I would bet $1000 you had never heard of the man before that clip. I have 3 history degrees, including a bachelors in European history and I didn't even recognize the name . I'm sure I've heard it, but it didn't ring a bell. The way the moron was telling the story you would have thought he was talking about someone on Napoleon's scale.

Which is exactly what Beck was ridiculing and what was so flipping funny.

Olbermann had to find some weird left field character to illustrate his point because his POINT WAS SO IDIOTIC.

Meanwhile, Nostril is bumping into the wall over and over twiddling his ear and slapping his forehead. "Ignorant...ignorant...ignorant...ignorant..."

Not quite. The funniest thing was Beck had and still has not the foggiest idea who Capt. Alfred Dreyfus was. Never heard of the man! Thought he was in Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

I would bet $1000 you had never heard of the man before that clip. I have 3 history degrees, including a bachelors in European history and I didn't even recognize the name . I'm sure I've heard it, but it didn't ring a bell. The way the moron was telling the story you would have thought he was talking about someone on Napoleon's scale.

Which is exactly what Beck was ridiculing and what was so flipping funny.

Olbermann had to find some weird left field character to illustrate his point because his POINT WAS SO IDIOTIC.

Meanwhile, Nostril is bumping into the wall over and over twiddling his ear and slapping his forehead. "Ignorant...ignorant...ignorant...ignorant..."

LOL. I just for fun went and checked my college records, I have 242 hours of history courses under my belt, 93 of them in European history and I couldn't remember this guy's name for anything. and Olbermann and now this bozo want to act like he was some preeminent figure that you're a fool if you don't know who he is??? Just MORE dishonestly from the left. If i didn't know who he was , I guarantee you some buffoon with a BA in communications from Cornell didn't know who he was.

I'm not convinced Beck didn't know who he was. But it doesn't matter. Dipshit missed the point.

I'd have to agree. I have a degree in European studies, emphasis on history. I recognize the name, but it's not something that jumps out at you immediately.

Course my focus was on just about every country but France. Never really cared for it.

I can't figure out why someone who studies American history like Glenn is supposed to know a French man that even people with degrees in European history will barely recognize.

I'd have to agree. I have a degree in European studies, emphasis on history. I recognize the name, but it's not something that jumps out at you immediately.

Course my focus was on just about every country but France. Never really cared for it.

I can't figure out why someone who studies American history like Glenn is supposed to know a French man that even people with degrees in European history will barely recognize.

I will admit that after I googled the name I was like "oh duh the Drayfas affair" but not knowing who he was is hardly some sort of "you dipshit"moment. Just more dishonesty , no surprise anymore, shameful.

The funniest thing about it was that Glenn Beck...GLENN BECK...was making fun of someone for being over-the-top dramatic.

You would have lost $1,000. I heard of Dreyfus long before Beck sat there giggling about his own ignorance.

What a pompous twit you are.
I never understood why education and intellect could be things to ridicule, until I met folks like you. Perhaps if you had paid attention during those eight tough years you put in at school, you might be ridiculed by someone less well read than yourself. But I doubt it.

Smarts don't count for much among The Weeper's fan base. And his message proves it.

You're a fucking idiot. What is laughable is that you think you're smarter than anyone at all. You're not. And I've never ridiculed education. I ridicule pompous, arrogant, ignorant jackasses like yourself.

Ignorance on parade, what a fucking idiot you are. What, exactly, did Beck say that was ignorant?

Nothing. Your use of "ignorant" is simply symptomatic of your own assumption that anyone who doesn't think, look and talk like you is necessarily ignorant. But if you declare somebody as ignorant, I guess we're all supposed to fall about the place and thank you for caring.

What a joke. I've spent many hours with real intellectuals and have no problem with them, and I am a huge advocate for education and betterment, and scholarly endeavors.

In short, you're a pomous, self satisfied, mincing pantywaist who hasn't one iota of insight or intelligence, who gets a hard on by prancing around telling other people they're ignorant.

I never claimed to be smarter than 'anyone'. Just smart enough to know who Dreyfus was and the circumstances surrounding his trial and punishment.

what did Beck say that was ignorant? go to the clip and listen. When he starts to giggle and say "Richard Alvin Dreyfus", it's glaringly apparent that he has no clue, or is ignorant, about the man.

I'm sorry you don't understand "ignorance" and yet you defend Beck's ignorance.
I think you're projecting your wrath on me when it's a hero of yours who needs to learn history before he teaches it.

Sure. But are you really defending Keef's comparison of Dreyfus to Sharrod? Because that's full-on moonbat horseshit. :lol:

Like many people, you're confusing "educated" with "intelligent".

I never claimed to be smarter than 'anyone'. Just smart enough to know who Dreyfus was and the circumstances surrounding his trial and punishment.
No, you're educated enough to know who Dreyfus was.
what did Beck say that was ignorant? go to the clip and listen. When he starts to giggle and say "Richard Alvin Dreyfus", it's glaringly apparent that he has no clue, or is ignorant, about the man.

I think you're projecting your wrath on me when it's a hero of yours who needs to learn history before he teaches it.
What Beck said that was so ignorant was making the comparison in the first place.

please read my post. the one you just responded to. I clearly said "education".

Smarts don't count for much among The Weeper's fan base. And his message proves it.​
That's not all you mentioned.

Smarts don't count for much among The Weeper's fan base. And his message proves it.​
Education would make one aware of Dreyfus. Intellect would allow one to use Dreyfus as an argument against prejudice. Smarts are something Beck and his minions giggle at when their education and intellect fail them (which is often).

Education would make one aware of Dreyfus. Intellect would allow one to use Dreyfus as an argument against prejudice. Smarts are something Beck and his minions giggle at when their education and intellect fail them (which is often).
Then you agree that while Keef may be educated, he is not an intellectual. :clap2:

Oh, wait...you don't think that educated people are automatically intellectual, do you?

Then you agree that while Keef may be educated, he is not an intellectual. :clap2:

Oh, wait...you don't think that educated people are automatically intellectual, do you?

I did not make any assessment about Olbermann. I am incredulous as to why some think that Beck celebrating his own ignorance about Dreyfus equates to a destruction of Olbermann's comment.

Beck's no hero of mine. I've never watched one of his shows all the way through.
I'm sick of retards such as yourself presuming your superiority to everyone, when it's obvious you aren't superior at all. I also am sick of the whole intellectual elitism thing. It doesn't wash. As I said, I see no reason to think you're more enlightened than anyone else. In fact, from what I see, you're much less enlightened, and an asshat besides.

Olbermann went on and on to make a ridiculous point using an oblique reference. Of course you love him, I'm not surprised. You're two of a kind.

Don't forget that Olbermann came from ESPN. There he was a media god in the sports journalist community. Then he went to "serious journalism" where he discovered that athletes are a much easier topic and national issues mean you have to be prepared more than knowing stats of how they did in high school baseball or football. Not to mention everyone is a potential critic, not just a city here and there. You also can't count on the next year meaning a brand new season whee everone can redeem themselves.

No, this is the real big leagues... and Olbermann is Pop Warner. But he's the biggest kid on the field there.

It is my belief that the Federal Govt... in this horrible economy.... can't find jobs for their witnesses in the Witness Protection Program... so they are putting them on MSNBC.

No better place to hide them.

Forum List

Back