Beck Destroys Olbermann

Nobody thinks Olberdouche is funny.... Ratings pretty much prove that...

His low ratings are more a reflection of the fact that he is not on a network which has a cult-like following where the masses are required to watch in order to get their discussion points for the next day.
Quoted For Truth

Olb ermann doesn't have a cult following becuase NOBODY LIKES HIM or agrees with him.

It's pretty simple. The ones who have the following are the ones who are supported by viewers. They're supported by viewers because the viewers agree with them.

Cult like. Is that what we're calling middle america these days? Well it makes sense. They've already been called stupid, and bigoted, ignorant, and clueless, and a variety of other nasty things. The people who do that just don't like Americans. Perhaps they should stop associating with them altogether.

Olbermann's status is irrelevant. Laughing at someone and calling him names for making an analogy that is well known throughout the world is the pinnacle of anti-intellectualism. Its an over the top analogy that isn't difficult to refute, but responding by going "Neener neener" on the playground, er, I mean radio, makes them look like 12 year-olds.

You should be pretty busy then because the right-wing sewer media is full of arrogant blowhards claiming to speak for "real" Americans.

He didn't make fun of anyone for making an analogy. A very poor analogy btw. He laughed at him for being an arrogant stiff condescending jerk who takes himself too seriously.

Beck struts around like he's some fake professor and is now starting his own fake college and you think Olbermann is the arrogant one?

What is wrong with you? Seriously. I'm genuinely curious.

I have a sense of humor. I understand jokes.

And yes, Olbermann is the arrogant one.

Forum List

Back