Beautiful Rape-Child Speaks Against Obamacare

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
How fortunate the world is that Rebecca Kiessling was not aborted as her mother had planned and sought to do. In those days, a baby's life was still protected under the Constitution. The baby's "choice" to live was recognized as legitimate so Rebecca's "choice" to live was respected and granted. The world is a better place because of her. Here's what she has to say about Obama's anti-life, Obamacare policies:

Rebecca Kiessling, a family law attorney, blogger, and pro-life speaker who was conceived as the result of a rape, condemned the rape exceptions in Obamacare and even in legislation that limits funding for abortions, such as the Hyde Amendment.
“It’s very frustrating to just be summarily dismissed like this. [This] is my life that you’re talking about,” she said.

*snip*

“I was almost aborted, but I was legally protected, and she made it quite clear to me for the first six years that I knew her that it was her body, her choice, and that [aborting me] should have been her right, and that ‘you don’t know what it was like’ - which is true,” Kiessling said. ”But now today she and I are both thankful that we were both spared the horror of abortion.”

Woman Conceived in Rape Condemns Obamacare s Rape Exception CNS News

She's opposed to the idea that taxpayers should fund infanticide. I agree. Why should I, as a taxpayer, pay for the result of someone else's promiscuity?

How fortunate the world is that Rebecca Kiessling was not aborted as her mother had planned and sought to do. In those days, a baby's life was still protected under the Constitution. The baby's "choice" to live was recognized as legitimate so Rebecca's "choice" to live was respected and granted. The world is a better place because of her. Here's what she has to say about Obama's anti-life, Obamacare policies:

Rebecca Kiessling, a family law attorney, blogger, and pro-life speaker who was conceived as the result of a rape, condemned the rape exceptions in Obamacare and even in legislation that limits funding for abortions, such as the Hyde Amendment.
“It’s very frustrating to just be summarily dismissed like this. [This] is my life that you’re talking about,” she said.

*snip*

“I was almost aborted, but I was legally protected, and she made it quite clear to me for the first six years that I knew her that it was her body, her choice, and that [aborting me] should have been her right, and that ‘you don’t know what it was like’ - which is true,” Kiessling said. ”But now today she and I are both thankful that we were both spared the horror of abortion.”

She's opposed to the idea that taxpayers should fund infanticide. I agree. Why should I, as a taxpayer, pay for the result of someone else's promiscuity?
Show me where it supports infanticide....

*snip*

Although against abortion in most cases, my two exceptions are life/health of the mother and in the case of rape. Forcing a rape victim to go through 9 months of pregnancy is barbaric and what goes on in African countries during civil wars when rape is used as a military tactic (replace your enemies kids with your own et al.) So if you wanna throw in with 3rd world barbarism go right ahead.

*snip*

Show me where it supports infanticide....

The killing of millions of unborn babies? You know ... day to day abortion.

*snip*

Although against abortion in most cases, my two exceptions are life/health of the mother and in the case of rape. Forcing a rape victim to go through 9 months of pregnancy is barbaric and what goes on in African countries during civil wars when rape is used as a military tactic (replace your enemies kids with your own et al.) So if you wanna throw in with 3rd world barbarism go right ahead.

Why is it "barbaric?" It's not the baby's fault that a rape took place. The baby is still a little human being who is worthy of love and adoration. The baby can still be a great contributor to the world and mankind. True, the MAN who committed the rape is a very bad person and the act of rape is a horrible crime but punish the criminal ... not the tender, young, needy baby that relies on its loving parent to nurture and guide it during its young life.

*snip*

Why is it "barbaric?" It's not the baby's fault that a rape took place. The baby is still a little human being who is worthy of love and adoration. The baby can still be a great contributor to the world and mankind. True, the MAN who committed the rape is a very bad person and the act of rape is a horrible crime but punish the criminal ... not the tender, young, needy baby that relies on its loving parent to nurture and guide it during its young life.

No it's not the baby's fault, but neither is it the rape victims'. Bad enough being a rape victim without 9 months of reminders when trying to get past it.

I've been the victim of gay bashing (5 to 1, I got 4 heh.) If I had to see them every day for 9 months, hear their voices, feel their strikes, listen to their taunts and jeers I'd have a much more difficult time getting over it. Imagine then having 9 months of morning sickness, aches and pains, weight gain and a big belly-reminder of what happened. That's not fair to the victim.

[

A baby is a little human being.

A fetus is a clump of cells.

Glad to have cleared that up for you, you seemed a little confused.

abortion_not_a_difficult_concept.jpg

[

A baby is a little human being.

A fetus is a clump of cells.

Glad to have cleared that up for you, you seemed a little confused.

abortion_not_a_difficult_concept.jpg
A baby's life has to start somewhere. Part of the baby's life history is found in the DNA which is found in that "clump of cells." Those cells don't belong to a Martian or an alligator. They're human!

I've been the victim of gay bashing (5 to 1, I got 4 heh.) If I had to see them every day for 9 months, hear their voices, feel their strikes, listen to their taunts and jeers I'd have a much more difficult time getting over it. Imagine then having 9 months of morning sickness, aches and pains, weight gain and a big belly-reminder of what happened. That's not fair to the victim.

It's still a mental choice. Pregnant women who weren't raped have to same "morning sickness, aches and pains, weight gain, and a big belly-reminder." So here's the choice: a) focus on the bad or b) focus on the good. The baby is an individual who is innocent of any crime. He or she (like the subject of the OP) can be a very attractive and accomplished addition to mankind. I hate the idea of rape of any kind -- including the horrendous act of ripping an incubating baby from its comfortable and "safe" habitat -- the womb.

The real war on women is killing all those women before they are born. That's dead women. Dead women is what the war on women looks like.

*snip*

No it's not the baby's fault, but neither is it the rape victims'. Bad enough being a rape victim without 9 months of reminders when trying to get past it.

It's likely that the victim of rape will remember the act for years to come with or without an abortion. The act of abortion has been proven to be detrimental to the mental and emotional well-being of the "other" victim (the mother). So having an abortion after a rape is basically a "double whammy" to the mother's long term, emotional health.

It's still a mental choice. Pregnant women who weren't raped have to same "morning sickness, aches and pains, weight gain, and a big belly-reminder." So here's the choice: a) focus on the bad or b) focus on the good. The baby is an individual who is innocent of any crime. He or she (like the subject of the OP) can be a very attractive and accomplished addition to mankind. I hate the idea of rape of any kind -- including the horrendous act of ripping an incubating baby from its comfortable and "safe" habitat -- the womb.

Allowing the choice is just and proper. It'd be open-season on women. There's alot of sick people in our country, and a lot of them would like nothing better than to ensure their legacy by raping women knowing their bastard children's births would be assured. Just like how serial murderers do that for fame and a kind of immortality.

Proposing this is I think a symptom of America's pro-rape culture. "Women are for nothing more than making babies."

Allowing the choice is just and proper. It'd be open-season on women. There's alot of sick people in our country, and a lot of them would like nothing better than to ensure their legacy by raping women knowing their bastard children's births would be assured. Just like how serial murderers do that for fame and a kind of immortality.

Proposing this is I think a symptom of America's pro-rape culture. "Women are for nothing more than making babies."

Folks are going to choose what they're going to choose and I can't (and won't) force my moral beliefs upon them. However, their choice should be theirs and theirs alone and I, as a taxpayer, should NOT be forced to pay for their personal and private decisions.

[
A baby's life has to start somewhere. Part of the baby's life history is found in the DNA which is found in that "clump of cells." Those cells don't belong to a Martian or an alligator. They're human!

So why not grant civil rights to Spooge? They're technically "Human" cells, right?

Sorry, DNA doesn't cut it.

DNA is the essence of life. So it DOES cut it. It's the blueprint for all a person is and will become.

Folks are going to choose what they're going to choose and I can't (and won't) force my moral beliefs upon them. However, their choice should be theirs and theirs alone and I, as a taxpayer, should NOT be forced to pay for their personal and private decisions.

So should we take your silence on your taxes funding nuclear weapons as being pro-nuclear weapons? Are a lot of things I don't like that my taxes are funding, but we don't get to pick and choose on spec. It's clear now your objection is simply being used to bash the President.

Forum List

Back