Beautiful Rape-Child Speaks Against Obamacare

I can't remember exactly which deranged GOP candidate came out with the statement that if a woman was raped, which resulted in a pregnancy, it was god's plan. I do remember that it cost him the election.

That was Murdoch in Indiana. Not to be confused with Akin in Missouri who said women can't get pregnant from "Legitimate Rape" because their bodies shut that stuff down.

So far ... few, if any, have commented on the woman in the OP who fortunately skirted the abortion mills. She's alive and well and so is her mom. If her mom was able to survive the trauma of rape and go full term and end up loving her child then it's possible for others to do the same.

Again, I have no problem with her mother making the CHOICE not to abort.

I just don't think the government should be in the business of telling women to have babies they don't want.

So far ... few, if any, have commented on the woman in the OP who fortunately skirted the abortion mills. She's alive and well and so is her mom. If her mom was able to survive the trauma of rape and go full term and end up loving her child then it's possible for others to do the same.

So many people have lived through bad experiences, from the unpleasant to the absolutely brutal. So it must be ok.

Let's make sure we don't deprive people of the opportunity to carry rape babies, and go to concentration camps, and.....hey, let's bring back slavery! LOTS of people survived that.

Totally against forcing women to carry children that are the result of rape. That is just cruel to the woman. The fetus is the result of a crime against her and a violation of her body. Any women should have the right to abort in such circumstances. Rape causes post traumatic stress disorder, along with physical injuries a lot of times, that includes internal injuries as well, among other mental/emotional problems.

So obvious question- if it's okay to abort a rape fetus, why is it wrong to abort a "I don't want to lose this bikini body" fetus?

That's actually a good point. If it's fine and dandy to kill one innocent human being then it's completely acceptable to murder ALL innocent babies.

I think you are both disgusting.

Totally against forcing women to carry children that are the result of rape. That is just cruel to the woman. The fetus is the result of a crime against her and a violation of her body. Any women should have the right to abort in such circumstances. Rape causes post traumatic stress disorder, along with physical injuries a lot of times, that includes internal injuries as well, among other mental/emotional problems.

So obvious question- if it's okay to abort a rape fetus, why is it wrong to abort a "I don't want to lose this bikini body" fetus?

That's actually a good point. If it's fine and dandy to kill one innocent human being then it's completely acceptable to murder ALL innocent babies.

I think you are both disgusting.

And I think vacuuming out a little baby, limb from limb is pretty disgusting. So lets all be disgusted together.

Some women do have the mental faculties to do it. Do you not understand that? Not everyone is the same.

Didn't say everyone was the same. Simply offering an alternative to the single-solution answer given by Planned Parenthood. Some women hold life in high regard while others do not. I get it.

Some women do have the mental faculties to do it. Do you not understand that? Not everyone is the same.

Didn't say everyone was the same. Simply offering an alternative to the single-solution answer given by Planned Parenthood. Some women hold life in high regard while others do not. I get it.

Maybe for some, but for others the traumatic experience of the rape itself plays a very big role. Some women are beaten, etc.

Maybe for some, but for others the traumatic experience of the rape itself plays a very big role. Some women are beaten, etc.

Agreed. But killing the child isn't going to somehow, miraculously reverse that beating. In other words, two wrongs usually don't make a right.

Agreed. But killing the child isn't going to somehow, miraculously reverse that beating. In other words, two wrongs usually don't make a right.

It's up to the victim though, not you. If it were illegal, a lot of women who were raped would probably attempt aborting the child in other unsafe ways (considering a lot of them are probably not very stable individuals and suffering from the after effects of trauma), and would end up dying themselves from infection, etc. That is what used to happen.

Interesting thing . . . I've actually read that even in ancient time, there were certain plants/herbs that women knew about that could induce a miscarriage.

Thanks to the American tax payers subsidizing Israels economy by defense funding, Israel has been able to increase massively the number of abortions paid for by the state.Abortions are running at between 20000 to 30000 per annum.
A lie
How so?
You statement is conjecture, that is how so.
Thanks to the American tax payers subsidizing Israels economy by defense funding, Israel has been able to increase massively the number of abortions paid for by the state.Abortions are running at between 20000 to 30000 per annum.
A lie
How so?
How much did America contribute to Israel exchequer last year?
How much did Israel spend on abortion, was it private money or state money, it's your comment, connect the dots so we can see if you simply lied or you actually put thought behind your posts.
elektra Israel s abortion law now among world s most liberal The Times of Israel
The nation’s Health Ministry commission, led by Dr. Yonatan Halevy, last week announced its state-subsidized “health basket,” the package of medications and services that all Israeli citizens are entitled to under the nation’s health care system. It was approved by the cabinet on Sunday. The health basket is analyzed and amended on an annual basis, and among the many additional treatments to be offered to Israelis in 2014 are free-of-charge abortions for women ages 20-33.

Read more: Israel's abortion law now among world's most liberal | The Times of Israel Israel s abortion law now among world s most liberal The Times of Israel
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

Last edited:
I wonder at what age the mother tells the child that his father raped her vaginal, orally and then sodomized her?

How much did Israel spend on abortion, was it private money or state money, it's your comment, connect the dots so we can see if you simply lied or you actually put thought behind your posts.
elektra Israel s abortion law now among world s most liberal The Times of Israel
The nation’s Health Ministry commission, led by Dr. Yonatan Halevy, last week announced its state-subsidized “health basket,” the package of medications and services that all Israeli citizens are entitled to under the nation’s health care system. It was approved by the cabinet on Sunday. The health basket is analyzed and amended on an annual basis, and among the many additional treatments to be offered to Israelis in 2014 are free-of-charge abortions for women ages 20-33.

Read more: Israel's abortion law now among world's most liberal | The Times of Israel Israel s abortion law now among world s most liberal The Times of Israel
That does not equate to the conjecture you posted.

That does not equate to the conjecture you posted.
In your opinion twerp.

Forum List

Back